Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Olyvia and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Lyv seemed so excited earlier and now she's sad... what happened?'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide smiled widely when Olyvia sat down with her, but her eyes fell a bit with the younger girl sounded less than enthused about being a Puff. She put on a fake pouty face and gave Lyv her sad eyes. "Well don't sound excited or anything, I understand." Then she smiled and pulled Lyv into a hug. "C'mon, Olyvia, the nerve-wracking part's over for now. Let yourself relax. Just wait 'til the feast starts, it's fantastic." Ada'd always had a soft spot for the Hogwarts welcome and closing feasts. Pumpkin juice, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pastries, pumpkin pie... her mouth started watering a bit just thinking about it. She really needed to convince her father to give her a small bit of the garden to grow a pumpkin patch. She really wanted to learn to make her own pies.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

[quote="Yukina101"

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:18 pm
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia blinked at Ada and giggled. "Oh no! Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy to be in Hufflepuff!" She paused and bit her lip, looking up at the older girl. "It's just that I'm afraid I won't make any friends...." She shrugged, and toyed with her hair silently for a few moments. "I've never been the best at making friends. I mean I'm good at just walking up to people and talking to them. I'm not shy, but a lot of the time people just think I'm weird..."

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana looked back up when the first student who was sorted into Hufflepuff walked over and sat down at the table next to Adalaide. Having blinked her tears away, she took a deep breath and smiled at the girl. "Hi, my name's Ariana! You will for sure make friends, especially in this house. If you have any questions, you can ask me. I'm a prefect," she said, placing her hand over top her prefect badge when she introduced herself. Olyvia already seemed to be making a friend, but then again, the two girls already seemed to know each other.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

The past is gone. It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way. Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Hunter walked over to the table and looked around for a place he could sit without being next to allot of people. He found a spot near the end of the table. Everything was so new to him to him. He found himself looking up at the roof and saw the night sky...

Sing with me, sing it for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear

Xistund

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:10 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Olyvia and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Lyv seemed so excited earlier and now she's sad... what happened?'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Adalaide giggled a bit at Lyv, relieved that she wasn't unhappy about her sorting. After all, Hufflepuff was a highly underrated house. At least, Ada certainly thought so. She thought Ariana looked like she might have been crying when the newly appointed prefect spoke up, and wondered what was the matter. Still, she didn't ask, since she didn't know her. And besides, that was private. She nodded in agreement with the older girl, smiling at Olyvia. "If you can talk to people, you'll make friends. I mean, I can't, and I did. And besides, I think that we're all a little weird. It's just about finding the people who are your kind of weird. Or, a compatible type of weird, I guess. I mean, Michelle and I aren't very alike. But we get along." Not very alike. What an understatement. Ada spent her days trying to keep her nose clean and under the radar, and Michelle seemed to flit from one dangerous/troublesome task to the next. It was going to give the Hufflepuffs in her life gray hairs if she didn't slow it down. Ada sort of hoped that Taye being out of school and away from Michelle would help with that. He was the most obvious bad influence she had, after all.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

[quote="Yukina101"

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:51 pm

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

User Image User Image
Olyvia smiled slightly as a prefect came over to encourage her and blinked blue eyes happily. It seemed that both Ada and Ariana were right. Especially with Ada's explanation, she felt better. She nodded her head. "You're right... I'll make friends.. I'm sure of it!" She said, smiling at the older girl and hugging her tightly. "Thanks Ada.... and Mitchy and you aren't thaaat different...." She said, trying to rationalize their friendship. "Mitchy's loyal and kind... when she wants to be... and um... protective.. you seem like the protective type! So see you two aren't that different. Mitchy's just a bit..." She trailed off, trying to think of a word to describe her sister and then shrugged helplessly. "She's just Mitchy." She said, giggling. There was no other word to describe Michelle, except for Michelle.

Cara MiaKitty
Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian. I'm back."

Christian took a breath of fresh air, inhaling like never before. It was the greatest thing to be back again, and that Hogwart's scent, that one smell that he couldn't knock when he was home came back to him in the moments that he had stepped into the great hall. He looked around the room, his eyes wide, as if he'd never seen it before, instead of having seen it every day exactly one year ago. He wondered if he'd ever outgrow the child in him, the one who could still be inspired by magic and who loved to swim and could cause mischief and still look cute doing it. In essence, he wondered, perhaps without knowing it, if he would ever lose his innocence, his humanity. Which he would, one day. But until then, every moment he spent in the great hall tonight, he would remember. Bits and pieces, but it was impossible to forget.

Christian looked around for someone to sit with at the house table. Cain, someone Christian had talked to a time or two last year, was by himself. Christian wasn't surprised that Cain's hair grew out, everyone, actually had grown a bit from when they last saw each other. That's what sucked about summer vacation, growing and changing when you go from seeing people everyday to a three month gap of missing. "Hey Cain, how are you? How was your summer?" Christian asked, sitting down across from the blue haired boy.

User Image

Year: Second
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson
OCC: It's good to be back everyone. Ready for a good two months, you?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked at the new girl, smiling to her for a second. It was good to have a nice kid here in Hufflepuff; then again, they always got nice kids. That was just Hufflepuff for you. Everyone of them are just loveable people. He finally decided to introduce himself to the new girl.

"Hello...Olyvia is what I heard right? Yes of course...anyways. Hi, my name's Steele Thompson...welcome to Hufflepuff," he said smoothly, not really acting as if he was still sad about the whole situation, but he was. He was great at covering his true feelings though.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:28 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William kept to himself for a little bit, that is, until the new girl was called to his house. He clapped as she made her way towards them. He hoped that she was a good kid. She seemed like it, but as she started talking that worry seemed to go away. She seemed friendly...enough to be a Hufflepuff that is. ]"Hello Olyvia. William Cloud, seventh year prefect. Like she had said, if you have any questions feel free to ask," he said to her, making his way back over to his seat away from the main crowd.

He soon looked to Belle, who seemed to be having a good time. He always wanted to make sure she was having a good time. He awaited the next calling, hoping that it was some kind competent kid and not a worthless one.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell had been watching the sorting and grinned widely when she saw that Michelle's younger sister had been sorted into their Hufflepuff. Having only met the girl once she hadn't known exactly which house she could've gone into, but was happy that it was her own. Plus she already knew Ada so it wasn't like she was starting out alone! When those around her had finished their introductions the Scot offered a wave and smile. "Hi! We met a few weeks ago at Sugarplum's. My name's Nell Ellis and welcome, again, to Hufflepuff!"
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Welcome back | Where: Great Hall | With: Rose, Ada, Olyvia| Thoughts: New firstie | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Olyvia blinked as about a billion other people suddenly started talking to her. She immediately wrapped her arms around herself and started chewing on her lip. She didn't like this many people being around her all at once. She was used to a home where it was just her a Mitchy and a store that had maybe 3 customers in it at once. She gulped and tugged on her hair nervously, silently wishing they'd all just back off a bit. "Er... uh.... thank.... you" Her words came out in the barest of whispers. She was near silent. She gave Nell a half smile, since she at least recognized the girl as one of Ada's friends, but she really honestly did not like crowds. They scared her. Once when she was little, her father had taken her and Michelle to a little festival of some sort. There was a huge crowd and she got pushed around because she was so tiny and started freaking out. In the end, her father hadn't paid attention one bit, and at the time ten year old Michelle had scared the living crap out of these big burly men and well Olyvia had fainted. It was then, that she had realized she was terrified of people crowding around her. She hadn't realized it, but with all the older students crowding around her, she had started to breathe really quickly and was beginning to feel light headed.

Yukina101
Silver Eagle III
Cara MiaKitty
Kiska166

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana smiled at Olyvia when she accepted her and Adalaide's encouragement and agreed that she would make friends. She noticed the girl began to hyperventilate, so the prefect did what she thought she should and asked, "Are you okay?!" Ariana stood up from her seat and leaned slightly over the table, waiting for the girl to either answer or pass out.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ Second Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

ᙅᴀιи clapped as two new first year's were sorted into Hufflepuff. One of them was welcomed warmly by the upperclassmen. The other sat alone. It made Cain want to get up to speak to the first year, but someone had filled the seat in front of him. "Oh, hey Christian. I'm good, thanks for asking. Summer was boring. It always is back at the home." he responded. The orphanage wasn't exactly a place for "fun", but Cain tried his best when he could. At least him and his siblings hadn't been adopted yet. He wouldn't know what to do if they were split up at this stage of the game. "What about you? Anything interesting happen over the summer?"

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl watched as his sister walked up to be sorted. About ten seconds later, his eager smile turned back into it's normal frown. Of course she didn't get his house. He looked over to see a hyperventilating first year, but it seemed everyone else had a handle on the situation. Dhyl laid his head in his arms, which were crossed on the tabletop, and waited for the night to be over.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

❝Heart beats fast... Colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?❞

Iяɪs suddenly found herself surrounded by people, from seventh years to first years. Her panic senses were going crazy. Too many people... Too many people... Sure, a few was okay, but not a dozen! She turned her strangely amber-hued eyes to Tobi, a nervous smile forming on her lips. "Oh! I-I'm not much for mischief making, Tobi! I don't think I even know how to make mischief!" She held her hands up in defense, waving them back and forth. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a first year sitting alone. That seemed like a better option to her right now, so she took this chance to escape. "I'll, uhh, talk to you guys later... Okay. Bye now." Iris swiftly fled to the end of the Hufflepuff table, sitting across from the newly sorted first year boy. He seemed to be mesmerized by the starry sky about him. "It's not-" She paused. Why ruin his night with false stars? "Nevermind..." she mumbled. Iris scratched her head and looked up at the ceiling as well. For a fake sky, it sure was beautiful...

❝But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer...❞

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games