Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:08 am
?? x Lika custom-in's closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:01 pm
We're closing the Zuberi'Obi x Nanu slots!

Thank you so much for all the interest and great concepts guys. We loved to read read/see them all even if it was hard to pick. Here's the winners, I'll post the forms on Riri's thread so send the 500k to her. (if anyone needs help with the gold, let me know)

musicaloner7
Applying for: Zuberi'Obi + Nanu

Name of SoA: Aida
Meaning: literature in Arabic
Appearance: see bellow. Her splotches are like her moms, I just suck at making them.
Visual reference: here
Personality: probably a very inquisitive young lass, with a fearless type of 'tude. Rp will tell all.
Any additional requirements that the family has: won't be evil, or leave fam til adol.

ChaosTheories
Applying for: Zuberi'Obi x Nanu
Name of SoA: Bahiti
Meaning: Fortune
Appearance: Inherited father's golden coat in the form of spots that cover the pale cream fur she received from her mother. She has a black fringe and tail tip like her mother, with markings in brown like her fathers. Her muzzle, belly, and the underside of her tail are white, ending with two rings on the tail. Red throwback eyes from Nanu's grandfather. See the visual reference for all the little details. <3
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: A very sassy and vain little female who likes things to be prim and proper. She can be arrogant at times, but when it comes right down to it, she has a good heart. She might be a bit lazy and boastful, which may make her hard to get along with at times, but she might turn around and do something really sweet to make up for it.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family, must stay with family until adol, and no evilness.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:05 pm
Applying for: Ekuweme x Kipenzi
Name of SoA: Atia
Meaning: None
Appearance: See below
Visual reference: X (Crappy drawing in paint, but hey.)
Personality: Atia is a talker. Talk talk talk, it's probably a blessing that her mother can't hear most of it! Atia talks about anything and everything and has been caught more than once narrating her own life.

The poor girl seems to have taken more than just a strong coloring influence from her father's side; like them, she is short and stocky as a cub, though the stocky will gradually turn to muscle as she ages.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Mmm pride~ <3 And not evils~

Got a custom-in to another litter~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:57 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Riitho/ Frozenheart | Depawsit
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Mwepesi Kukimbia / Lightfoot, owned by Tanakako
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + custom-in
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Peke-na
Any Requirements: Must look like parents, no evil personalities.
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: nope
A bit of history about the family: A young couple, the pair have been in love since they first met. Lightfoot is shy and socially awkward but with a kind heart. Frozenheart strives to help others and often forgets about himself.
Extra: Must stay with family until adol.. prefered if they stay in touch afterwards too.

Closing Time: about 7 hours from now.. But will likely be much sooner unless one of us can stay online.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 pm
Applying for: Ekuweme x Kipenzi
Name of SoA: Vahe
Adult name: Zeroun
Meaning: Best, Shield [Armenian
Adult name meaning: Respected, Wise [Armenian]
Appearance: In VR
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: This poor cub seems to be rather mute which is mostly due to the fact that his mother says everything he could pretty much ever say. While it's not known if he is mute by choice or not, the cub seems to be quite happy with his quietness. --- exudes a very calming aroma and likes to hear the troubles of others and will try to help in any way he can.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Can not leave until adol and must not be evil.

I was picked for the custom-in cub spot in Snails litter. C:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Closed Deimos x Phobos.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 pm
Libra x Kukuruza will be closing at 11:30pm EST now, since I'll be asleep at 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:52 pm
Mia Sharra
Name and image of Father: --Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Lehtia
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: One
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Two
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue - But going towards Herd Concept
Any Requirements: Nope.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: Lehtia is a cautious, more sensible lady. They'll be in a herd that takes care of little one's collectively.
Extra: I want them to ICly stay with the mother until adulthood, but after that you can do what you want. You don't even have to stay in the herd if you decide you don't like the concept/have other ideas for it.

Closing Time: 9pm CST - 6/9

Just got the baby. End time set. :3  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Applying for: Warray & Bedeinka
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: TBD
Appearance: In image below. I tried to make a design like Warray's but couldn't so made something unique. Despite the semi-unique designs I think he fits well with the family. C:
Visual reference: Easy color grab, [x]
*Nose design is supposed to be straight XD
Personality: TBD.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay within pride until adol.

I am going with Kiana_Nala for the custom-in. If you could send the trade to Ririka, I'll go ahead and post your form.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:55 am
Gonna post saying Lehtia's slots closed.
Fell asleep and forgot to close them earlier.  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm
Name and image of Father: Banquo, Mogami
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Ibis, Nyhility (formerly "silent artist")
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2+1 Cub1, Cub2 and Mine (the striped white boy with the white mane)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Suka'Fumo (at least until adolescence) or Ashnai'le
Any Requirements: Have fun. =)
List of all Throwbacks: None!
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family (keep it within reason)
A bit of history about the family: Dad lives the S'F pride (the Theatre pride, super fun). He's not a young lion and his first mate and cubs were killed so he'll be a super protective father if the cub stays with him. He's a very serious dude.
Mom lives in the Ashnai'le, a pride that has a bit of drama of it's own (apart from the most awesome cert ever). The ruler is slowly destroying the pride and the lower class folk do all the work and starve. There is a legend of a Chosen One that will come and save them all and this cub might be a potential (if it's a male). In this pride, accidents tend to happen to male cubs so mom will be very protective of any male cubs that stay with her. The pride is slow since the Meta froze but I have a lion there and there are many fun plots available to anyone interested.
Extra: The two cubs already shown will be contested off. All cubs are male so far but either gender is perfectly fine.

Closing Time: In about 15-19 hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5 + 1 Staff
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bahari'mtoto
Any Requirements: No evil kids. They can be a little dark, if wanted - mom's a bit jaded, and the staff custom kid is a bit dark, but still pretty sweet.
List of all Throwbacks:
Lilo'kai;
Leboya, Mom.
Tambuzi, Dad
Aurora, Sister.
Tipwa, Uncle.

Sukari;
Kudebona, Mom
Mufasa, Dad

Kude-mom
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes and No? They have to at least look like they would work with the family 8|.
A bit of history about the family: Mother was raised as a Jana (basically King's Daughter) until the flood, now she's a bit of a hermit in the pride - she lives in the bramble and felled trees that the flood pushed back. She will be raising her kids in the pride, but a little seperated - and won't be arsed if her children mingle with other members. She's just . . . a hermit.
Extra: Babies cannot leave Bahari'mtoto. They will never know their father, he will not know them. But they will be raised by Lilo'kai and her little psuedo-brother, Palama.

Closing Time: Whenever I feel like it. I'll let you guys know when I'm done the cubs.

+ STAFF CUSTOMS Are more than welcome in C:, just let me know here.  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 pm
Banquo x Ibis is now closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 pm
Name and image of Father: Uyoga
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Umarth
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: [x] [x] + 2 custom ins
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Aikanaro'hini
Any Requirements: Must fit with family and will live with Mother at least until adolescence.
List of all Throwbacks:
Grandpa
Grandma [items not inheritable]
Great Aunt
Great Uncle
Great Aunt
Great Uncle
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fit with family.
A bit of history about the family: "Umarth is...the least-favorite daughter of the demoness Moricorm even her name means 'ill-luck'. She doesn't get along with most of her family, and the one friend she has is a cousin who is drifting away from her because of his two mates. So...having cubs may bring her some small happiness. (She'll be an oddly affectionate mother and try to keep her babies close to her without being stifling.)" Cruelty and sadism run in Umarth's family.
Extra: Uyoga is a rogue and will most likely not know about the cubs. This is also a mix and match breeding.

Closing Time: 2:00 EST on 6/13  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 am
Uyoga x Umarth is now closed.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games