Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Excited | I won't ease your strain:I hope this works! | You'll be waiting in vain: Etretia | I got nothing for you to gain: Black Lake |

Marina inclined her head. "Absolutely," She felt the adrenaline starting to rush through her body and her heart beat pick up slightly. Which spell should she start with? Which would Etretia be expected? Maybe it would be best to try and take the older girl by surprise... "Aqua Eructo!" she exclaimed suddenly, trying to put an extra amount of force into the spell. The moisture in the air from the nearby lake should add to it's power, she figured.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl took a shaky step back when his vision was stolen from him. He needed a spell he could cast without seeing the exact location of his opponent, or things could get very dangerous, very fast. "Avis!" The first thing he thought of was sending angry birds at him? The fourth year would probably just laugh and deflect the first year spell. Dhyl had no idea what to do, given that he couldn't see, but he knew he had to win. He had to prove himself against the older boy.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Planning
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: I didn't know the counter-curse to Obscuro, or if he could just... take the blindfold off, so I'm awaiting a reply...)  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Answering a summons.

Sam sighed and glanced at Sun. "Ready to get this over with?" Sam asked, looking less than enthusiastic about having to duel. He glanced towards Remy and wished she wasn't here, because Sam was rubbish at magic. With a heavy sigh, he started towards a ring.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:03 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Belle had to spare a second glance for the canine that padded silently through the grass towards the clearing that the children had found themselves surrounded her. Her fingers teased her wand as her pale green eyes ravaged over the area, and then blissfully smiled and waved to William when she spotted him in the distance. She then spared several moments with a tilted head and pursed lips, sizing up her opponent with almost an innocent gleam. Jane seemed to be her polar opposite, with her hair up, her clothing tight, but, comfortable, and most important, practical. But Belle didn’t spare it another second thought when Jane had spoken. ”I hope so,” Belle teased with the wink of her eye as she whipped her wand of Hornbeam up into a twirl around the Hufflepuff. ”Subsido,” her tongue lashed out with the sinking hex, a nifty trick she learned in Cursebreaking to sink her opponent into the ground.

Fashionably: Ravishing
Troubles: Curiosity

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

... Well, it wasn't the first time Chase was attacked by animals. But he still didn't want to have his face clawed by those sharp talons. "Protego!" Chase cast. A swift motion and the shield prevented the birds from getting to him. At least he had the time to deflect the attack while Dhylan was preoccupied with the blindfold. "Waddiwasi," Chase pointed his wand towards the ground, pebbles rising softly into the air, then flung his hand towards his opponent. Of course, he aimed at his hands and legs: This was a simple duel, and we wouldn't want any internal bleeding, would we?

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Uuuugggh. Sun wanted to just surrender, give his opponent the victory, etc. Of course, his brothe rmight give him an earful. "Let's make this quick," Sun mumbled, entering the ring.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Answering a summons.

Drawing his wand, he waited until his opponent entered the ring before glancing at Ronyo for direction. Seeing none, he shrugged and pointed his wand at Sun. "Flipendo!" he said awkwardly, unsure the spell would actually cast.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl finally managed to pull the blindfold away, eyes narrowed in rage. He pointed his wand at Chase, small bruises forming up his legs and on his wrists. His messy black hair seemed to obscure his vision in its on regard, but he had learned to see past it. He grinned as he though of a good spell, then said, "You think you're clever, eh, Henrick? Try to work your way around this! Arion Vomito!" His eyes were narrowed, mouth set in a line.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Planning
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria blinked as a sudden jet of water shot out of Marina's wand. Well well, the little serpent had teeth. Chuckling mentally, she dodged a bit, only managing to get a bit of her sleeve wet in the process. She then decided to cast a spell of her own. "Densaugeo!"

----------------------------------
State: Prepared
OOC: ...
Wearing

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

As the Virgil and Darius both showed up Ronyo was going to simply toss a coin to see what duel he would do first but with Rick not present that left just Virgil. The boy's hostile and less than respectable tone, by anyone's standards, made it clear the pure blood wizard still held strongly to idea of his line being superior to all. While everyone else's match had been set to hopefully help them expel some built up stress and maybe learn a thing or two about themselves, Virgil's had been set up to teach a different kind of lesson. Ronyo normally was not one to fight the blood purity battle as he cared little for words when action could prove the truth over the simple arrogant bragging. This time though Ronyo found a certain amount of enjoyment in hopefully helping the overly flippant boy learn a thing or two about ones true inner strength and also a bit about humility.

"Calm yourself Virgil, your way too young to be in such a foul mood all the time. You're going to give yourself a hernia before you hit your twenties if you keep this up. Enjoy the match and fill free to let loose everything you want, that is one of the reasons why I have you going against me. Now you can show everyone your great skills and really hammer home that power you have and not worry about hurting anyone," Ronyo smiled and looked to Darius who was always easier to talk to then his brother, "When Rick arrives you two talk about how you want to go about the duel. No matter who wins between your brother and myself I will go right into your duel my friend."

Ronyo moved to the last open dueling ring and stood at one of the starting lines. He left his robe on but adjusted the wand holstered under his right arm for his left hand to draw it better. He wanted to see what the boy could do before he drew, and see how some of his wandless magic stacked up against someone who likely really didn't care if he got hurt in the exchange of spells. The great thing about the fire ward he had placed on everyone is that it should provide some manner of protection against some of the more dangerous spells as well. Ronyo wanted everyone to be open to dueling as they wished and not be restricted because of worry about harm or long term injuries. The canine rescue squad was here to take care of that anyways. Ronyo chuckled at the thought as he nodded to the shepard before returning all focus to Virgil.

"At your ready sir, you may take first spell."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:51 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ made her way to the ring, following Michelle. A deep breath in, and she was ready to go. Sorta. Her opponent's first attack took her by surprise. The dancing hex? How originally odd. The Hufflepuff was quick to react, however. With a flick of her wand, she cast her spell. "Protego!" A shield appeared, blocking the hex. No dancing for this Hufflepuff. No sirree. Not today. Another wave of her wand, and Heather cast her second spell. "Somnium Tantillus." she said, calmly. She wondered what the fire-prone Slytherin would do while under the power of the daydream charm. All the while, Sehza watched the duel intently. She was glad to have another phoenix for company. She had grown lonely over the past year, finding friendship only in Fukuro, Haruhi, and Athena while at the school. Yes, a new friend was greatly appreciated. The fiery bird cooed a greeting, and turned back to the duel.
{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

As soon as he saw Drage appear, he stepped into the assigned ring for the two of them. He smirked as he looked at the other Gryffindor, and Gave only a short bow before he decided to act. "Vel, her går ingenting. Spis fugler, løve-gutt!" He gestured with his wand quickly. "Avis!"

User Image
State: Curious and amused
Translation: Well, here goes nothing. Eat birds, lion-boy!

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor Keeper

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob barely had a chance to step into his own ring when he heard Luke say something in a foreign language. Wait, wasn't he British? He certainly sounded like he came from England. However, that was certainly not English he was hearing. Turning to look at Ronyo, he just asked one thing. "Wait, he's not even speaking English. Is that even allowed?" Unfortunately, his momentary distraction caused one of the birds Luke cast to clip his shoulder. Groaning and clutching his shoulder, he decided to cast a spell of his own. "Locomotor mortis!"

State: Annoyed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year

Marina shrieked when the spell hit her directly in the mouth, causing her to stumble backwards. To her horror, her front teeth started growing. And they wouldn't stop. Of course Etretia would go for a disfiguring spell. And Marina couldn't cast anything with her teeth like this, jutting forth from her mouth. "Reducio!" she gasped out, turning her wand on her teeth. She didn't stop to watch them shrink back down again; her next spell was already being yelled out. "Your dentist must really love you! Anyways, do you happen to be ticklish? Rictumsempra!" What was a duel without witty commentary?

((Time for cruddy posting format!))  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle blinked as Heather defelected her jinx and cast... the day dream charm? She raised an eyebrow right before the spell hit her and she drifted off into the dreamy state half between being awake and being asleep. Semi aware of her surroundings she smirked. If the Hufflepuff thought putting her into a daydream would protect her from spells, then she was all wrong. Michelle wasn't the type to daydream about skipping through a field of flowers. Ok so maybe she might daydream about at least walking through a field of flowers.... if they were on fire. Ronyo hadn't been wrong in looking at her most often when talking about fire. She had an affinity for any spell involving it and quite enjoyed them too. "Incendio." She said, whipping her wand up to point it at Heather, just as a large burst of flame shot from it and towards the Hufflepuff.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games