Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Grace had a feeling she was right on the name. They’d only really exchanged names during the first week of classes. Though, the blonde did spend most of her time with her nose in a book. Waiting for an answer Grace continued to smile. She wasn’t going to rush her. When Anti did answer the Ravenclaw was certainly glad to hear she wasn’t the only one looking forward to a good year. “Same here.” She said before a thought occurred to her. “Hey, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to sit together on the train. It’s alright if you don’t.” Grace figured the worst that could happen was Anti would say 'no'. That didn't seem like the worst thing in the world to her.

User Image

With: Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:52 pm
My God, are we gonna be like our parents?
Not me, not ever, you can keep deceiving yourself.
It's unavoidable, it just happens.
When you grow up, your heart dies.
Walking out into the dark, into the dark...
Going on a different path led by a beating heart...
All the people of the town lash their eyes to the ground.
Forget matters to the heart; the night is all you have;
You ran into the night from all you had.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᵗʰᶤʳᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander made a noise of exasperation and ignored her question, but snickered at her description of Mitchell's friends. Ryans was a halfblood who opened his mouth far too much for his own good, and the mute... Vander would have pitied him, but had never been able to really summon up much of that particular emotion, so he didn't bother trying. "Who in their right minds would have a thing for Ravenclaws," he muttered in disbelief. Why anyone would have an obsession with that house confounded him, but he would admit to having a bit of a grudge against it purely because his sister was in it. "Actual friends?" he repeated mockingly, and was about to say much more on what he saw as the laughable notion of her having real friends when Mitchell herself showed up. He both hoped she'd heard what Wendy had last said, as it would mortify her, but didn't at the same time, since it'd mortify him too. Vander nodded briefly at Mira in greeting and narrowed his eyes at Wendy as she went on. "My sister's owl's scared of its own shadow." That wasn't exactly true. It was more like it was scared of his shadow.

OOC:
mc2

murruelecrueset

Found yourself a path upon the ground,
You ran into the night, you can't be found.
But this is your heart; can you feel it?
Their blood pumps through your veins.
Summer evening, breeze is blue-
Drawing voices deep from you.
On a different path, led by a beating heart,
What a year and what a night!
What terrifying final sight!
Put out your beating heart.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Matilda had an iron grip on his hand, holding it with both of her own. Despite his attempts to dislodge it, she had him. And just then, his friends began to appear. Tori Rae, dragging Pru with her. Of course. Great. Now he'd have to introduce them to his sister. He huffed a sigh and waved with his free hand. "H...Hey Tori. Hey Pru. This... this is my sister..." Before he could finish his introduction though, she spoke up to interrupt him.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

murrelecrueset

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ยภร๏гtє๔ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Matlida could tell that her big brother was doing his best to subtly dislodge her, so she held on tight. She didn't want him to leave her but she especially wanted to meet his friends. And sure enough, there they were. She knew they were his friends because they were excitedly moving towards him. When he started to introduce her, she interrupted him. Letting go of his hand, she waved emphatically. "Hi! I'm Matilda! I'm Addy's sister! Our big sister Kyla is somewhere over there! Do you want to meet her too?!?" She bounced excitedly, looking between the two girls.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:15 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio shrugged. "Four cousins on my mother's side, three on my father's." Not counting the illegitimate half brother. She liked Luke, and she felt horrible that he was in prison right now for something she couldn't even picture him doing, but it still stood to reason that she'd only met him, her elder brother, a few times. She smiled a bit grimly at his mention of things getting complicated with too many people. Oh, did she know complicated. "That's different," she said immediately, and grimaced, not wanting to get into how exactly she'd offended her cousin. Bickering with your twin was one thing. Inadvertently bringing your cousin's dead sister was another. She couldn't admit that to Devonte, of course, so she played the blame game. "He ignored me all summer, and we're the only two still living at home," she explained. "It bothered me. But it doesn't matter now, I suppose. The summer's basically over."

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
All I wanna be is everything...
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!

Lyall nodded, then grinned. When Kota begged hope that nothing terrible had happened, he shook his head. "No, no! Nothing that couldn't be resolved!" He chuckled, tapping thrice on his glasses. He asked about electives, and Lyall thought back to his summer letter, where he'd been able to send in his class choices, when he'd borrowed Rider's owl. "I think I'll like Care of Magic Creatures! It sounds so nifty! And probably Healing too. I wanted to be a doctor before I found out about magic, and now, I think I might be a .... magic-doctor? OH! You're taking Mythology too?! We can sit together, maybe!" He clapped his hands happily, then looked over at something moving, which had caught his eye. "Is that... Oh! It's Tori Rae! C'mon, Kota! Let's go be friendly!" He grinned, then made his way over. "Hello everyone! Hello Tori Rae! Hello Addison! Hello Pru! And hello to you too! You must be Addison's little sister, am I right?" Whomever she was, she seemed to like Addy!
murruelecrueset

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:35 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya gave him the look that basically read "Tell me another lie" when he said it was nothing watching to see if he'll honestly answer her. Thankfully he did without much provocation on her part and pulled out a pocket watch that Gypsy had just given him and she could have smacked herself right then that second. She felt horrible that she had forgotten that this was the first and only year his parents wouldn't say goodbye to him as he left for school and felt a strange new gratitude towards his older sister for trying to keep with tradition and getting him a watch. Even if it was a rather unorthodox design, but who really cared? She grinned at the watch finding it looked more like a pirate doubloon than a pocket watch and then at Echo. "I like it. Now all we have to do is get you one of those puffy poet shirts and some leather pants and you'll be a regular privateer." she told him with a slightly amorous look. She would be the first to say without any mark of shame that she found her boyfriend hot. Like a lit stove hot. And she was betting that she wasn't the only one from the looks she sometimes caught younger girls giving him, especially when he was just coming back from Quidditch practice. He really shouldn't look that good dirty and sweaty, it should practically be a sin.

Possibly from her earlier comment or from the fact that he really didn't want to talk of such an uncomfortable topic, Echo captured her lips in a proper kiss completely erasing any thoughts Tanya might have had floating around in her mind. Her smile didn't diminish, if anything it might have actually grew, as she raised her arms to rest around his neck with her fingers lightly grazing the back of his hair. When he pulled back the Gryffindor was pretty sure her eyes were glazed over just a tad before she refocused on what her friend was saying calling what they had just done a "I don't want to talk about it" snog which really, she wasn't complaining. Not even slightly. When he mentioned wanting to collect upon the "I missed you" snog she laughed happily wanting to oblige right as he also asked to speak to her little brother. She huffed, just slightly!, at that but she really couldn't be annoyed since she was the one who told him to ask Timothy about it in the first place. Plus they still had a little bit of time before they had to get on the train and separate so she could play Head Girl. Guuuhhhh, just thinking about it made her want to time turn back to the beginning of the summer where she and Echo were just cuddling on the couch watching slasher films. "You know, some girls might get a little jealous if their boyfriends wanted to talk to their little brother rather than another snog, buuuttt since it was sorta my idea you get a pass. But I'm guessing you're not going to get him alone at least until boarding what with his little gaggle of level one pubescent friends." Tanya told him with her head gesturing towards the mute teen slowly becoming surrounded by his friends. "That being said..." she never finished her sentence nor had she really planned to since her mouth was far to busy being attached to her boyfriends in the long awaited "I missed you" snog.

Cara MiaKitty

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

UniformWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: Echo and peopleThinking: Shirt maybe not but the pants, definitelyOOC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo instantly gave a chuckle as she spoke, slightly amused by her thinking that he was more well-liked than her brother. "I wouldn't say that really. It depends on the person you are talking to really. I've got quite a bit people that don't like me, but much like your brother, I don't care what others think of me so I don't mind it," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulders as he said it. The boy was confident to say the least in just about everything that he did. "I may have a little more social skills than that, but I have my moments." He laughed at this, almost instantly recalling the time that he had gotten extremely infuriated in Diagon Alley during his second year, or his time in the Dueling Club where he now realized he threw a fit that would match that of a three year old's tantrum. Of course, by then he learned a bit from it and wasn't intending to emulate that sort of behavior ever again.

"Don't mention it," he said jokingly. "No...seriously, I've got a bad boy rep to uphold here." He said this just as jokingly as his first. He by no means was that bad of a kid, but of course, yet again, he had his moments, and wouldn't even be surprised to find his face on a dartboard in Harlowe's office. He would actually get quite a laugh out of that actually. He was sure their Head of House hated him by then, despite the fact that he hadn't done anything since the whole alcohol stunt. He did know for a fact that she would put a warning out on his head to the newest prefects. Or at least, she may do that. It was because of this that he tried his hardest not to do anything in front of any prefect, whether it was friend or not. "Well then, I'm glad I'm at least not horrid."

As he said this, suddenly, Danica had shown up, bringing the girl into an embrace that confused Theo a bit, but maybe she just missed her? He had no idea what it was, but it had been a little weird to him that the girl had immediately bypassed him to get to her. Usually she said a hi, but this seemed rather urgent, but when Cathy spoke...nothing...which made Theo start to believe that maybe something was up, but he didn't want to inquire further for the fear that something bad actually happened. Well...it wasn't fear...rather...respect. He didn't want to make the girl feel bad if something did happen that was bad. "Hi Danica," he said, smiling at the girl as Cathy had addressed him.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Platform with Eira, Alice
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Yesssssssssssssssssss... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ṉεχτ τïṃε αɾøυṉḋ, τhïṉќ αвøυτ ώ h α τ ÿøυ ṡ α ÿ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вεƒøɾε ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ÿøυɾ ṃ ø υ τ h ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вεсαυṡε ÿøυ'ɾε α l l α l ø ṉ ε αṉḋ ÿøυ'ɾε ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ώïτhøυτ ÿ ø υ ɾ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ ṉ ø ώ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy suppressed the urge to snicker when the girl standing with Eira immediately ducked behind the Ravenclaw to hide from her. How ridiculous was that? Adorable, though. And Ivy gave her credit for working up the nerve to actually introduce herself; anyone skittish enough to hide from a preteen girl was probably pretty shy. She took the girl's hand and shook it with a wide grin. "Nice to meetcha," she said.

spaceAt Eira's comment about their holiday, she rolled her eyes, groaning dramatically. "Ugh. Ugh, ugh, ugh, it was so. Bloody. Boring!" she declared, crossing her arms in annoyance. "I swear, you'd think my mum believed fun was the work of the devil or something. All I did was watch the telly. Except the two weeks with my dad, those were pretty fun. We went to the beach. I got an awful sunburn, though." Her nose wrinkled in annoyance at this. Ivy had been so glad that the sunburn hadn't scarred; she'd been afraid it would. Alright, so her and her dad weren't very observant. They hadn't noticed that she was turning pink until... well, until she'd been red. And then they'd both stared at each other in horror, realizing that they'd forgotten the sunscreen in the car and hadn't put it on. Her father's sunburn had been pretty bad, too, but no where near as bad as Ivy's. Her skin was simply too fair for so much sun exposure.

spaceThe redhead grinned when they were joined by Joel, offering the boy a small wave. "Well, at least I can be glad that I probably didn't have the worst Summer. How was it spending the whole holiday with Captain Bookworm?" she asked him, snickering as she spoke. Honestly, she didn't think Professor Powell was all that bad, but then again, she didn't live with the guy. She supposed that if he'd made Joel spend the whole Summer doing something super boring, it would've been pretty bad. Probably wouldn't have sucked so much for her, since she did actually like history well enough, but still, reading sucked. "Or was Professor Harlowe hanging around the whole time? Did she keep him distracted?" Ivy still couldn't believe that their head of house was actually dating Joel's goofy, nerdy cousin. Professor Harlowe was cool, in that 'I'm sort of afraid of you' kind of way. And really pretty, in that 'I think I might be a little gay' sort of way. And Professor Powell was... well, he was nice, at least. But a total dork. She didn't see what the blonde saw in him. Maybe she had a thing for dorks... That had to be it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ḋïḋ ÿøυ τhïṉќ τhατ ÿøυ hαḋ ṡ ø ṃ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ τø ρ ɾ ø ṿ ε ¿
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ώεll, ÿøυ ḋø, ÿεαh; ÿ ø υ ḋ ø ÿ ε α h
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ḋïḋ ÿøυ τhïṉќ τhατ ÿøυ hαḋ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ τø l ø ṡ ε ¿
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ώεll, ÿ ø υ ḋ ø - ṡø ÿøυ τ h ï ṉ ќ ÿøυ'ɾε ώ α l ќ ï ṉ ģ h ø ṃ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Sí, mamá, yo sé, Camila had murmured quietly under her breath as she stood side by side along with her stepbrother. Somehow, Cash and Bison had already disappeared, which had left the pair of fifth years to defend themselves against the wagging fingers' of their parents, all the while crooning a chorus of, ”Yeah, yeah, I know da.” Axel flashed a sanctimonious grin as he wrapped an arm around the shoulders of his step sister and proudly gestured, ”Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out on her. Promise,” and that pompous little wink was just the icing on the cake.

”Such a sweet boy,” Camila's mother gushed, cradled both arms around her step son and planted a kiss on each cheek, then enveloped Camila in the same tender farewell. Mírame, mija, no boys, do you understand? Entiendes? Her mother's eyes were set to it's natural austerity, wrinkles lined her brows, forehead, and nose, shadows like bags under her eyes and a piercing stare. No matter how many times Camila and Axel had seen that look, it never ceases to throw them off their game. Axel cleared his throat nervously and failed to meet anyone's gaze while Camila glared a hole down into the station floor. Even Axel's dad could sense the tension, the muggle that he is, and managed to interject, ”I think she understands, love, we ought to find Bee and check up on Cher and Adrian, then make sure Marius made it to Durmstrang, yeah?” Another round of goodbyes were offered in bittersweet sentiment and half assed hugs until both fifth years were finally to themselves.

”Now get off me and piss off, you sodding little t**t.” Camila was furious by now, knuckles bleaching white around the handle of her school trunk. But Axel didn't seem so willing to drop his arm from around her shoulders.

”Aw, don't be such a nutter, you heard your mum, I promised I would keep you out of trouble.” Such a pious smile had lightened his features, practically radiating with triumph. It made her sick.

”Oh, ******** off, I can't believe they listen to you, I'm the prefect, remember? Not you. Everyone else can see through your s**t, Roach, she hissed, then proceeded to shove his arm away and balanced on the tips of her neon pink trainers to try and spot Morven in the crowd, and for every three steps she tried to scamper away with her trunk, it only took Axel one step to catch up behind her.

”Y'knoow,” he prattled on, shoved one hand in his pocket as he wheeled his trunk beside him. ”Instead of being a posh bint, you could look on the bright side of things, ya?”

Bright side, she scoffed sarcastically, she would've spit on his shoes, if she were anywhere else but the train station. ”Please, enlighten me, what bloody bright side is there?”

”Well, while your mum is hauling my da' all around Colombia next summer for that anniversary, I'll convince them to let you stay in London, if you help me throw a proper house party...” Camila had faulted in her step, and Axel knew he had her, hook line and sinker. She hummed thoughtfully to herself, which Axel decided to take as a good sign. He spotted a few fellow fifth years along the platform while waiting for an answer, Kalin and Thane were together; Cathy, Eugene and Dani were all surrounded by peers; Inigo, probably waiting for Lexine; there was Benjamin, Camila's friend, and familiar faces with forgotten names of the various quidditch players in their casual, day to day wardrobe. (Y'know, without the jersey that has their name on the back of it.)

”...Aw'right, you have my attention, for now...”

[OOC: Open for interaction ]

[Translations: yes mum, I know, // look at me, dear, // understand? ]

Axel is looking ace at the train station.xxxxxx
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Realizing she'd rushed past Theo to see Cathy, she gave him a smile, and said, "Hi, Theo. Sorry, if I rushed in here; I didn't mean to interrupt anything or be rude."

She looked over as Jean spoke to her, and said, "Hi, Jean. Nice seeing you again. How was your summer?"

As Eli was mentioned, Dani gave her friends a puzzled look, and said, "I thought I just saw him board the train, but I'm not entirely sure. Honestly, I haven't seen or heard from him for a good chunk of the summer, not since before ... certain events. I've actually been getting worried something happened to him; you know how he is."

Dani knew Cathy would make some comment about her wardrobe, which caused her to feel a little better, knowing the old Cathy was still there. She chuckled, and replied, "Oh, this was less my grandfather, and more Grandma Quinn. When they found out I made Prefect, I got whisked off to a seeing to byher tailor. She figured I needed a more adult look to go along with the responsibilities." At Cathy's suggestion, Dani reached back, and pulled out the pins, releasing her hair in a buttery cascade of long blonde hair.

"Oh, that feels much better," Dani said as she felt her hair roll down over her shoulders. "I'll feel even better once I get to change on the train."

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Jade Galakslyph

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of 2029-2030 school year
Looking: Less cheerful than usual
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Everyone cares what others think-or at least what some do at least," Cathy answered, "just some people are better at pretending they don't care what anyone thinks." She shrugged as he said he had a little more social skills than what she had given as an example but said he had his moments. Too bad psychologists often said that one bad event or action took 10 other good things to make up for it.

"Horrid is different than bad," Cathy added quietly when Jean came over and gave an unsure greeting not even asking who Theo was though he did have a question about it in his eyes. And Danica explained the change in Eli's appearance and she bit her lip considering it and then said, "Well, good to know at least when it comes to fashion choices your grandparents are a perfect match when it comes to their fashion choices." She had her smile still as Danica said that letting her hair down felt much better when her smile froze and a small scowl formed on her face for a moment at Jean's question on how she was today.

"Umm..." She paused and then her lips went back to the smile she was always so determined to have, "Considering... I mean today I'm doing alright. There's better and worse days. It helped David stayed back at the family home... well after. I... no reason to cry over something you can't change right? Taking things day by day," She added with a brittle laugh, before she paused thinking to greet Jean with a hug and then stepped back and keeping her hands folded behind her back for a moment she nodded to Theo and said, "Oh, Jean, this is Theo: he's one of my brother's classmates. He..." She looked at Theo a bit confused on what to say and settled on, "He came over because apparently I wasn't smiling like I always was. He was worried about me. Anyways, Theo, this is my friend since first year Jean."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
RedEagleEye007

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Platform with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Mopey
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is gonna suck. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Oħ тħe ωeяeωøłf, øħ тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cøмeš α ' š т e ρ ρ ı и ' αłøиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          He đøи'т eνeи в я e α κ тħe в я α и ¢ ħ e š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Wħeяe ħe'š в e e и g ø и e ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDori glared at Julius when the boy draped his arm over his shoulders. His elder brother's words did nothing to smooth over the ruffled feathers (fur?), instead it just managed to annoy Dori all the more. It figured that Julius was making light of his concerns, he never seemed to take anything that was bothering his brother seriously. Well, except the werewolf thing. He'd been pretty great about that. But whenever it came to Jess, he was completely useless. "I'm not doing the 'silent' thing," he muttered. "Pretty sure you'd have to literally hex my mouth off to get that to work." Still, he didn't say anything about the new look he had going, mostly because, well, Julius wasn't wrong. He was sort of trying to look more mature. He figured it would take Jess longer to get sick of him if he didn't constantly remind her that he was basically just some kid.

spaceThe sixth year snorted at his brother's next comment, rolling his eyes in agitation. "There's nothing bloody wrong with my grades, Jules," he said. "At least I didn't fail anything. I thought Mum was going to wring Ty's neck." Shock of all shocks, for once Dorian wasn't the screw-up; Tyson had not just failed an exam, he'd failed multiple exams. The blue-haired boy would've found it more surprising if not for the fact that Tyson had totally overloaded himself with his course list. That exact situation was the reason that Dori himself had only taken five electives. And now he was down to seven classes total, which he was feeling pretty good about... It probably helped that the two classes he'd traditionally had the most trouble with were the ones in which he most adamantly needed to do well. Lycanthropy had certainly forced him to be more dedicated to his studies in regards to potions, and exposure to Jason had made him utterly terrified to not do well in Herbology. He legitimately thought that the Alpha might use him as fertilizer at some point.

spaceThe Hufflepuff sighed in aggravation, wishing that his brother wouldn't make light of his worries. Which was sort of backwards, since usually Julius was the serious one (or, well, the serious one of the two of them, neither of them were more serious than Tyson) and Dori was the one trying to lighten him up. Apparently not the case with this, though. It figured it'd take a girl to get him all tied up in knots. "I dunno how much of my Hogsmeade time'll be free," he said quietly. Dori had made the mistake of mentioning to Jason's shop assistant that he was worried about finding a job after graduation. Not thinking, he'd said something that technically shouldn't have outed him as a werewolf... except Adalaide apparently had already known he was one, or at least assumed, since she 'couldn't think of any other reason he'd be hanging around grumpy-arse Jason.' Trying to be helpful, she'd suggested that maybe he could work for Jason until he figured out something more sustainable. She'd then chirped, all too happily, that she wouldn't mind the help, and wouldn't let him do anything that'd make Jason furious with him. Apparently she had twins and figured another set of hands helping out meant she'd have more energy when she got home. Somehow, that entire conversation had ended with her talking him into applying to work at the shop while he was still in school, so that she could 'train' him before he was a proper employee. He wasn't quite sold on it, but she'd said she was going to talk to Jason... that could go one of two ways. Either Jason would be horrified at the idea and not even consider it, and he'd be free... or the wolf would think it'd do him some good to learn some discipline or something ridiculous like that, and he'd be stuck.

spaceOf course, he hadn't mentioned a word of any of that to his brothers or his parents, mostly because he didn't want to have to listen to what they'd have to say about it. He was still pretty sure it was a bloody awful idea, anyway. Jason'd probably shoot it down. There was a ninety percent chance Jason would shoot it down... right? Right. He glanced at Julius, frowning a bit at the older boy. "Jess likes my lame jokes," he said defensively, more than a little miffed. Well, it was true! Wasn't it? Why else would she have listened to them in the first place? Except... well, she might've thought they were funny at first, and then gotten sick of them, and decided to keep laughing so she didn't hurt his feelings... ugh! "You know, you suck at this whole 'cheering up' thing," he said bitterly.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Føя тħe ωeяeωøłf, føя тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Hανe š ч м ρ α т ħ ч
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ 'Cαυše тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f, ħe ıš šøмeøиe
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Jυšт łıκe ч ø υ α и ' м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
"Thanks, I got the address, you should get an owl with the awesome first year commemorative photo by the end of next week after I finish with developing and such," Benjamin said after snapping the picture with a big grin. He looked to Timothy who he was pretty sure had the address down-Hell the guy was the one with the notebook, even if it was to make communicating with everyone easier. Not that Benjamin and Mira hadn't picked up sign language at this point, and his family knew it.

As the parents left the two girls were quick to escape and Benjamin called out with a smirk, "Hasta luego, munchkins!" He said cheerfully waving, his laughter turning into a cackle at Aster's insult of 'losers'. She was cute in a hamster sort of way-thinking she was all fierce but really just a hamster. That was when Elliott came over, shedding suspicions on his actions.

Benjamin nodded at the fact he preferred Benjamin when Elliott asked if he was being altruistic and said he didn't peg Benjamin as the type. Benjamin gasped and placed a hand on his heart, "You wound me! Ayiyi! Why is it that everyone suspects I'm up to no good?" He sighed rolling his eyes and then looked to Elliott, "Though, speaking of altruistic, you wouldn't find it in your heart to give me a little help in Healing? Mum seriously is going to put spiders in my bed if I get less than an E in anything next year with the OWLs, and I have all my other classes covered well enough that at worse I get a spider or two, but with Healing... agh! It'll be snakes too, I bet. Do you know how much work is in it? And I figure since you and the professor are tight enough you can call her fat to her face and blurt out she's pregnant, you could give me a little boost? You know, to be altruistic." Benjamin added with a wink at the Ravenclaw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation: (1)See you later

{OoC}
The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Hepzibah let out a yowl which was loud and shrill in Selina's ear, as the girl consulted the mechanical pocket watch she carried. "Would you relax, already?" she said calmly, as she snapped the watch's cover shut and slipped it back into her vest pocket. "A witch is never late, Hepzibah, nor is she early. She arrives precisely when she means to." The long-haired Birman perched upon her thin shoulder gave the girl a quizzical look and what sounded like a snort. Selina sighed, and relented, "Oh, have it your way, then; it was worth a shot. I suppose we should get a leg on, though."

The twelve-year old girl arrived in London not so long before, deposited in the taproom of the Leaky Cauldron by the Floo Network, as her aunt was busy with her two cousins, too busy to see her off, and Mother Grey was occupied with her experiments in the potting shed. After closing up her parents' house for the school year, and taking Lugh and CuCuchlain back to her grandmother's house, Selina and Hepzibah were on their own getting to London. 'A pity I have to wait till Sixth Year to learn how to Apparate,' she thought.

Selina presented an odd appearance as she wended her way through the crowded rail terminus. She wore a long black skirt, with black hose, and a pair of black Mary Janes with modest two-inch heels, along with a long- bloused out sleeved white dress shirt with a Ravenclaw House tie and a tweed vest, with the House crest sewn onto the breast. Over top of this she added a black school jacket. Slung over her shoulder was her courier bag, which she usually carried her school books in.

Her sleek, elegant appearance was off-set by the long-haired cat perched upon her shoulder like some large furry parrot, and she was pulling her trunk, which was strapped down onto a two-wheeled dolly, along behind her. Her school trunk contained extra books, her clothes, along with the required materials. In a soft-sided bag she had her brand-new broomstick, which was attached to the top of her trunk.

Selina managed to arrive at the portal without issue, and walked through the hidden entrance without missing a step, and arrived on the platform shortly before the train was scheduled to depart. After passing her trunk off to be loaded in the baggage compartment, Selina started looking around for familiar faces.

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games