Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:04 pm
"Well don't get sappy on me," Celia patted his cheeks, "And you're not getting any children, we've already discussed that. It's not for my line of work to push out babies. I'll save all the children loving for Luna and Alexei, they have plenty of kids to keep the line going."

She then dusted herself off as she looked back to Lucas, "I know you're sided with Lauchlain, but i'm with Luna on this. She made her choice and it's done. Everyone who's still mad has nothing to be mad at anymore, hell she's not even married anymore. Besides, her punishment was being married to that oaf. That's punishment enough."

"You're powers are getting stronger, I see," Luna smiled as Nyx brought a flower back to life just by touching it, "It's like you're not even a vampire at all."

"Dad says that too," Nyx smiled softly, "I know Emma isn't my real Mom, but I love her still like one. It's just...she treats me differently than the others. Not in big ways, but in the way she looks at the others and then at me. Like...I came from somewhere she'd rather not remember."

Luna understood. Nyx was the love child between Oscar and Crystal. It only made sense that Emma would try to love the girl like her own and still remember who the real mother was. Any normal would feel that way. Luna then stopped at a large statue of a wolf with a nude woman at it's side, "I knew your real mother, as did Emma and the others."

Nyx's crystal blue eyes widened as she looked up at Luna, "You did? Who was she? Was she just as powerful?"

"Your mother was the guardian of all witches. She was the one that was answered to by all that followed the magick and witches. And she was very lovely," Luna touched the statue before looking to Nyx, "Has your father told you about your real mother?"

"Dad says that my mom is Emma and he's my dad, that there's no reason to look for other answers," Nyx shrugged as she plucked the moon flower.

"Well then..." Luna bit her lip, it wasn't her conversation to bring up but it was already spoken of, "Your mother's name is Crystal. She and your father were very much in love at one time and had you because of how much they loved each other. Eventually things did not work out very well and went their separate ways. Astrid brought you here to be with your father because your mother was very sick at the time and couldn't take care of you. But your father and Emma love you very much, and Emma loves you like her own daughter."

Nyx stood silently as the truth was spoken to her. She dropped the flower as her eyes never left Luna's. Nothing made sense. Why did her mother not want her? Then it only made sense why Oscar didn't want her to use her magic so much because she was genetically stronger because of her mother's leadership among the other witches.

"Please don't see Emma and your siblings any differently. You and Jamie still shared your dad," Luna tried to near Nyx, but the girl took a step back, "Nyx?"

"I need to find my real mom," Nyx spoke merely to herself, "One day i'll go after her when i'm stronger."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 am
Lucas sighed. "I know. I'm sorry." He replied. "I just don't think you should expect Locky's parents to be overly upset that Luna is here is all. They'll be a little angry yeah but not upset." His warning was vague but he couldn't exactly tell his wife that his best friend's parents forced him to leave. Once Luna shunned him they cast him out in disgrace. Her decision almost ruined his life. Almost. "We should prepare ourselves for an out burst though."

Emma retreated. It wasn't paranoia that sent her into hiding. Okay it was but she was still not herself. "M'lady?" A servant piped up as Emma studied her map. "Do you wish me to get-"

"No. Don't bother him with this." Emma replied draining more blood.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" The woman asked. Emma's head snapped up. She hadn't thought of that.

"No." She said quickly. "If I were I'd be showing by now. And. . . I won't put Oscar through that. As much as I want to give him a little boy to bond with. He. . . He's made it clear that he doesn't want any more. Besides. If I am going insane a baby is the last thing we need."

"Are you sure it's what you want though? No more kids, everyone knows how much you wanted a very large family."

"Liam stopped that." Emma said. "Had I not have been stupid I'd have married Oscar first and forever, given up my claim to this mess and none of this would be happening!" She felt tears roll down her cheeks. "If I knew what the hell was going on with me-"

The maid closed the door. "I Think know." She said. "I was sworn to secrecy by Chelsea but I think you should know."

Emma frowned. "Oh?"

"Edgar's blood." The servant replied. "You drained the blood and soul of an original vampire. That doesn't come without consequences. The fact that you haven't gone mad sooner is shocking. I'm sorry but to stop this. . . this sickness if you will, you either have to drain the others or end yourself. And we both know Oscar won't be thrilled if you take the latter option."

Emma shook her head. "I don't remember where I hid the others."

"Well then the voices, the paranoia. You'll have to act convincingly to Oscar until you find them." The woman replied. "Just, don't kill the love child. He'll never forgive you. No matter what the voices say don't do it." Emma frowned and nodded. Paranoia? Damn she was already seeing Nyssa, who'd been dead for fifty years after Emma stopped her invading Alexei's kingdom- something he would never know of-, what was next?
She rubbed her temples. She needed her Okki.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:34 am
"Do you wish to go back inside?" Luna asked Nyx, but the witchling shook her head as she wandered further into the garden.

She saw the distant look in Nyx's eyes as they walked passed each other. Whatever happened now, she would support the girl. As she walked in, a small group of lycans were just about to walk passed until they saw Luna. They snickered to each other before spitting at her feet. Luna stepped back as to not be spit on and let them walk passed. Let them believe what they wanted to believe, it was not their place to pass judgement on her.

"Well, whatever happened to him after Luna married to prosper Leonardo is beyond her and shouldn't be blamed for that," Celia mentioned, then Luna walked into the main foyer, "Speak of the devil."

"Hey," Oscar walked up to his nieces and Lucas, "Long time no see. Sorry to be in such a haste, but have you seen Nyx? I sent her up here to see you."

"We saw her," Luna answered, "We had a small talk and she should be left alone for a bit."

"I see..." Oscar wanted to go see his daughter, but he trusted Celia and Luna that Nyx wants to be left alone to just let her, "Well then, welcome to Lycan Kingdom. Luna, i'm sure you are most welcome here."

"If not then i'll gladly stay with Nyx," Luna smiled.

"Come, i'll show you to the dining area so you can have a drink."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:02 am
Lucas looked away. He knew. "I'm sorry Luna." He said looking away. "It's not that they hate you. It's that they hate your choice. To them you went against their laws." He shook his head and strode off to give his report to Emma.

"I'm sorry The Alpha is not allowing any visitors." A servant said.

"But I-" Lucas began until he heard a roar and a crash. "Uh. . . is she pregnant?" He asked. "I've been told she's quite aggressive when she's pregnant."

"No she's not." The servant growled slightly. The vampiress looked nervous though. "Just. . . don't tell Oscar." She whispered. "He won't be happy knowing she's in an aggressive mood and not using it on him. . . with him. . ." She pulled a face. "I'm going to get a drink."

"My Lady Alpha?" Lucas asked entering despite the warning. Emma sat rocking in a corner of the trashed room. Lucas stared at her for a moment and listened as she repeated her need for her mate. "I'll get him for you." He said leaving her in peace to go find Oscar. Lucas knew he was busy, but he was sure he wouldn't be too busy for his wife.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 am
"I don't abide by lycan rules," Luna sighed as Celia gave a nod in agreement.

"These lycans have rules that only Anya would probably understand because they're just so...so... Out of date is probably the wording of choice," Oscar smirked.

"Even still, Luna is a vampire under Alexei's kingdom. Lycan rules mean nothing to us as our rules never amounted to much for them," Celia added as they all took a drink.

"Nyx is the odd one out though," Luna pointed out to Oscar, "If she doesn't go after Crystal first, I'm sure witches who want the heir will find Nyx."

Oscar stood frozen. Did Luna tell Nyx who her mother was? When Luna covered her lips in realization, Oscar dropped his drink to run after his daughter in fear that she had already left.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:51 am
"You embarrass us!" Lauchlain's mother hissed at him eyes blazing ice blue. "You did not uphold the law! You did not go to her and kill your enemy! And by gaining power like you have-"

"I am more a Lycan than you'll ever be!" He roared. "I knew had I gone after her it would not change!"

"She is dirty!" His father added. "She broke her own laws set by the Originals regarding mates and broke the oath her brother the king gave us! She is not worthy of you!"

"Find someone else!" They said together.

"I refuse. She's proven to be fertile. I will take her as mine. If her council refuses someone as powerful and influential with humans, lycan and vampire alike I will be forced to invade."

His parents frowned. He continued. "Nyssa attempted to invade had it not been for me she would have and despite his boasting, which I think all of them including our Alpha got from Conrad, he would have failed. The humans were. . . are too powerful." He looked away. "I am biding my time. I have told her if she tries to court or is forced to court anyone else I will kill them out right. Do not force me to do the same to you as I did to Liam." His mother slapped him.
"Do not test me mother. I am not a submissive any more." He wiped his lip. "You disowned me the moment she rejected me. I adhere to the laws. The vampires are stupid at thinking they're out dated. Following them has kept us alive this long, I will adhere to them until I stop breathing." He turned and left them but paused a moment. "And law dictates that an Alpha no longer listens to his parents especially if they were not Alpha's before him." He stalked from the main compound south side of Emma's main city and headed toward her castle.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:18 am
"Nyx!" Oscar yelled out of breath, damn he needed to quit smoking, "Nyx!"

"I'm right here, Dad," Nyx spoke as she laid casually on a tree branch, having it lower her so she could see her father better.

"Oh thank the creator..." Oscar caught up with his breath, "I thought you had..."

"Left to find my mom?" Nyx raised a brow, "No. I don't want to find her just yet when she didn't even want me."

"Nyx, that's-" Oscar was about to speak when Astrid pulled him back.

"M'lady Nyx," Astrid spoke, "Your mother wanted you, she loved you with all her heart, but she was not ready to care for you. What had happened was something none of us could control. Her emotions were wiped from her and she could not care for a child at that time. It was not her own fault. She loved you very much. I hid you away and brought you to Oscar. He has loved you so much."

Nyx began to tear up as she drew her knees to her chest. She hated feeling like this. It felt like she didn't belong anywhere. Not in this stupid court or even her mother's. Oscar went to his daughter and held her tight against him, "You have always been loved, my little Nyx."

"It'll be like Helen of Troy," Celia mused as she took a long drink, "So they think they'll invade our brother's kingdom if you choose to marry someone else?"

"If I choose to marry at all," Luna sighed, "That's the word going around, I hear. All because i'm...what did they say...'fertile'? I already have five children, I certainly do not need anymore."

Both sisters chuckled. Luna's eldest was still attending, but they had no idea when the girl would show up. She didn't want her daughter to be ridiculed while she was in Emma's court seeing how badly the people here treated Luna. Celia patted Luna's shoulder, "If your daughter is anything like us, she'll turn the other cheek and let them act like commoners."

Meanwhile, Octavia nodded her head along with the italian heavy metal band she loved as the limo pulled in front of the Lycan Kingdom. It smelled like wet dog. Why would her mother stay at a place like this? Pulling the hood over her head, Octavia grabbed her one suitcase as she left the limo and up the entrance. She was about to knock on the door when a shadow was at her side, "Escuse', but I don't like stalkers."

"Turn back while you can," Keagan whispered as he looked around, hoping to have found a good spot to hide from the others, "It's a trap if you go in there."

"My mother is in there," Octavia pulled down her hood, "Luna di Avicci. I'm Octavia di Avicci."

"I'm someone who could careless," Keagan felt a dry spot in his throat, "C'mon, i'll take you around the back."

"And who says i'll go anywhere with a mutt?" Octavia crossed her arms, her spike necklace digging into her hardened skin.

"Because I can smell that you don't like making an entrance with all the 'mutts' around. Now c'mon or i'm leaving you behind," Keagan began to walk in the shadows.

Damn. He was right. Octavia grabbed her suitcase and followed Keagan into the shadows to go to the back entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:33 am
"You will have them if you wish to survive here." A vampiress said scornfully. "Silly spoilt female. No wonder you were manipulated so easily." She growled. "Conrad should have not let that commoner contaminate the line."

"Silence!" Emma's voice hissed. "You dare speak to my sister's that way?" She stalked to the woman and kicked her across the room. "Say it again I dare you!"

"Your Grace please." Lucas said coming behind her. "Not in front of my wife."

"Shut up pansy! I'll do whatever it takes to keep my family safe! Just like last time! And you!" She said turning to Luna. "Break his heart again and I'll get cross." She stalked out of the dining hall. "I need to kill something." She roared as she left. "Anything!!!"

Lucas gave the women a scared look. "I've never seen her like this. I have to go after her, without Oscar to control her. . . who know's what she'll do." He turned and rushed after her. "Emma for the love of The Mother don't do anything stupid!"

"I'm not stupid!" Emma's voice sounded.

"I'm not calling you stupid I'm calling your actions- Hey! Don't point a gun at me!" Lucas replied. "Damn it you're worse than a three year old!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:42 am
"Pillage and rape," Celia rolled her eyes, "Sounds like a lovely time, eh sister?"

"And these people thought Mother was primitive..." Luna also rolled her eyes as she sipped her drink, "'have babies or die'. And if I wanted to break Lauchlain's heart, it would've have been broken already. At least when Leonardo wanted children he brought me a bottle of wine and blood with roses."

Oscar, Astrid, and Nyx walked into the dining area to see Emma rush passed to kill something. Astrid and Nyx went ahead as Oscar lit a cigarette, "Yup, my wife has completely lost it. It's about time she named someone so I can at least enjoy the rest of my existence with a sane woman."

"Was she ever sane to begin with?" Luna looked to Oscar.

"No," Oscar took a shot of liquor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:59 am
"Damn it woman!" Lucas called running after her. "I will hit you with a hose!" Emma stopped. "Emma?" Lucas asked as he slowly approached her. "Hey, Ems. . . Are you?" He stared at her expression for a moment. He scented blood and noticed a drop nudging it's way out her nose. "Oh god. Your highness?! She's bleeding what do I do?"

Lauchlain sullenly arrived at the court to see Emma staring at him. "Locky!" She burst out with running at him. "Oh god." He said bracing himself for impact. He swore he felt half his rib cage breaking and his diaphragm rupturing as she crash tackled him into the grass. "Where have you been?" She asked with a smile.

"You're bleeding, nightmare's again friend?" He asked patting her head. "Is he neglecting you?"

"Who?" Emma asked tilting her head. "Cause Oscar sees to me well. You should get a girl~!" They shared a look. A long silence ensued.

"Are you still having the nightmares?" Locky asked again. "Are you telling him about them? You've not had an incident in a hundred years you don't want to ruin it do you?"

"See? This is why I like you more than Lucas, you're fun. He just pisses on everything I don't know how Celia can stand him." Locky sighed at Emma's jab. Of everyone Emma was the only one he talked to, kept in contact with.

"Hey Oscar?! Oscar you there Man? I can't get her off me~! Seriously dude she's starting to crush my spine~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:14 am
Oscar downed another shot, the twins following him as he yanked Emma back on her feet, "Seriously, get back on your meds. You're a mess."

Celia and Luna glanced at each other before looking back at Emma. Oscar then turned to the twins, "This is how Emma acted before you kids came along. Your mother did her best to keep her calm, but...you remember how well that worked out. Liam did a good job during his time before screwing it all to hell, and then I get the rest of time to do my job."

"And before the moment slips," Celia stood in front of Luna as her eyes flashed white towards Lauchlain, "If I hear wind that you want my sister because she's 'fertile' then you better start looking somewhere else. She already has kids of her own and doesn't need you doing the mating dance around her or even threatening to go after my brother's kingdom because she doesn't want to bend over for you."

"Celia..play nice," Luna tried not the hide the blush of pride she felt in her sister standing up for her.

"Mother?"

Luna turned to see Octavia, her eyes wide, "Tavia? What are you doing here? You were supposed to go to Alexei's."

"I came here to see you," Octavia rushed to her mother where they hugged, looking at the scene, "These are...who?"

"My twin sister, Celia, and her husband, Lucas. That's also my uncle, Oscar, and my half-sister, Emma, and that is a family-friend, Lauchlain," Luna introduced them all, careful not to explain the situation to her daughter about Lauchlain.

"They seem...troubled," Octavia chose her words wisely, her midnight black hair flowed over her shoulders as she nodded to the others.

"This my eldest daughter, Octavia," Luna held her daughter's shoulders, Celia smiled and went to embrace the girl.

"You look so much like your mother. You also have your father's eyes. Such a beautiful crimson," Celia smiled at the young woman.

"Grazi," Octavia spoke with a half-smile, "I see the fun has started without me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:26 am
Lauchlain took a deep breath. "I'm out." He said simply and left not even acknowledging the girl. He couldn't deal with it any more. He couldn't be here. He'd let Luna live. He'd get out of her life forever. The only way he knew how.

"Good to meet you again." Lucas said a little coldly. "I have to go after him." He smiled to Celia then as he made to follow Lucas the other struck out hitting him in the face. Lucas growled as they started to brawl. Lucas seemed to be winning but both were beat up pretty good.

Emma just watched. "Strike two." She said glaring at Luna. "Leave at your will. I'm going for a bath." Then she went inside her aura letting them know the new girl was not welcome in her books. The voices were starting to get too loud. She had to break. Find the others and stop the voices. "You killed me." A girl who's throat was cut open accused. "I was so young." Emma whined and rushed from the hallway. It was happening again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:59 am
Luna knew it was always Lauchlain choice to leave her behind, and when she finally left him behind it was 'breaking the law' and among other things. Watching him leave again only broke her heart even more when she needed him the most. Octavia noticed the sadness in her mother's eyes before taking her hand, "Father would want you happy, Mother. He loved you very much."

"I know," Luna lied, Leonardo loved his children and himself but he did not love her and neither did she love him.

Celia gave the finger to Emma, who never understood anything, and went after Lauchlain, "If you're leaving again, that's on you. Octavia came because of her mother, and Luna came here to see you. If you leave, that's you. Just don't bother to show your face in her life again or i'll cut your head off."

It was a known fact that Celia and Lauchlain had a brawl after Luna had first left to marry the Italian and that the vampire had kicked him out of Alexei's kingdom personally. If it had to, she'd take Luna and Octavia and never see any of the mutts again for as long as they lived.

"Way to go, a*****e," Oscar glared at Lauchlain, "If you make my niece cry, i'll make sure you're gutted. And you, Emma, threaten my niece again and i'll make sure you're more insane from isolation and need."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:13 am
Emma turned her eyes to Oscar. She was lucid enough to be hurt by his statement. But she said nothing and continued on to her way.

"Why?" Lauchlain asked. "I didn't want to leave. She left me. Openly!" Lucas put himself between his wife and his friend. "She was mine! Then she turned on everyone and married that known womanizer! I would have treated her like a Goddess! I'm leaving to get my temper in! The last thing I need is her child's blood on my hands! Why do you all think I just leave huh?! While I'm at it! Stop hurting my Friend too!! He's the only family I got!"

"Lauchlain enough. Silence you're upsetting everyone." Lucas warned.

"You never take my side! You've never taken my side!" Locky boomed. "Never!! It's always them first!"

"She is my wife! I take her side in everything but you! You are family to me too! Stop talking like that about my wife or this, between us, stops right here!"

Emma's tone carried a heavy command. "Enough!!" She boomed her Alpha aura pulsing. "Damn it all of you! I'm going mad enough with the voices in my head I don't need all of you adding to it! The only thing keeping me from killing you all is him!" She pointed to Oscar. Her body heaving in breaths. Her body shook. "Grow up Lauchlain you are not a child anymore! Celia, stop threatening my people on my land! Luna, I did not invite her but she is my Niece so she is welcome! For the love of The Mother. And you!" She hissed at Oscar. "Do not threaten me! I am your wife! Take my side! Not theirs!" She was heaving in breaths. "You're supposed to take my side." Tears brimmed. No! He hated it when she used tears against him. "I. . . I can't deal with this any more. I'm going inside. Be in before five am." With a little whimper and a scrubbing of her eyes she bolted inside before another word could be uttered.

Lauchlain remained on his knees before his Alpha. Shame filled him. But his pride would not stand for this. "I'm not going to be doing any mating dance Celia. If Luna wants me, she makes the effort. I made the effort a hundred years ago and look where we are now."

"Get off it you tosser." Lucas hissed. "You're a man! Woo the woman you idiot! Come Celia, Luna, Octavia. We shall go inside and let this mutt brood on his annoying out burst." He smiled softly to the three ladies and ushered them inside. "I don't believe you've met Jamison yet Octavia. She's a wonderful little lady."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:23 am
Octavia looked from Lauchlain to her mother. She walked passed her mother and punched Lauchlain's nose that blood oozed from the orifice, "How dare you speak like that about my father! He was a good man and treated Mother like a damn saint! You weren't good enough for her and you're not good enough now you stupid, disgusting Alpha!"

"Octavia," Luna pulled her daughter away.

She didn't spare Lauchlain a glance as she made her way back to the castle with her daughter in hand. Octavia looked to Lucas and Luna shook her head, "I'd like to keep Octavia close to me while we're here. After all of this, I don't want her to be anymore mistreated. Come, Octavia, let your mother give you blood from your travels."

Celia went over to Lauchlain and picked him up by the scruff of his shirt, "The way you're acting now, you don't deserve my sister. You have earned my disrespect. Don't come near my sister again or there will be a problem between us."

Tossing him back to the ground, she turned and left to follow Luna as Oscar went to Lauchlain as he dropped the ashes from his cigarette on the wolf's head, "Same goes from me. You're forbidden to be near my niece. Take another woman. I'll send word to Alexei and Anya to let them know of this restraining order."

Oscar left the lot of the others to go back inside to care for his ill-minded wife.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games