Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

The blonde then felt his warm hand grad hold of hers tightly and she looked up at him. He said he liked her again and it made her heart skip a beat just like the first time. A little bit of pink managed to come threw the green faced girl. The idea of her in a skirt and makeup made her let out a small laugh" I am sorry about before... Back there after we planted the seeds." She said looking down at their hands, feeling her hand stop shaking and only Fishers warmth. " Fisher what happened to your hand?" She asked still worried about it as it was still bleeding pretty bad. She knew he wasn't human like her after floating a moment ago but still he was bleeding and for all she knew he could bleed out.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Scared
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Quote:

[/quote

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus felt bad, but not bad as in sick...or bad as in mental anguish...he had been cursed with immortality and had for centuries ignored his own sorrow at his past. But now with this odd bored feeling and even the tinge of gray set off a sort of alarm. Now he knew for certain somebody had tampered with him, and she was part of this too. But not just them, it was happening to a lot of people. He couldnt find interest in this line of thought...none at all...this should frustrate him but he didnt even feel that. As he felt her struggles become less and less he could tell that he had scared her, but she was still scared. His arms moved a bit higher until they crossed over her shoulders, and one hand smoothed through her hair slowly. He could see the shell was still there, which should have confused him, but still he felt nothing but bored. "Its worse...you like I cant stop thinking of the past." He lowered his head until it was against her shoulder and he sighed. "You will be safe with me, promise."

OOC:

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:21 am
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Scared

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia wings slowly tucked themselves away once Marcus adjusted his grip on her. The cuts on her wings transferred to no her back but she wasn't that concerned about them. Yes they stung but they would fade away. She gave a sniffle while rubbing the ball of her palm into her eyes to rub her tears away. She hugged Marcus back and realized that his boredom most have gotten worse. She relaxed a bit more and rested her head on him again and sat their for a bit listening for the crowd outside the shell. It was faint and it helped her establish she wasn't looked away she could get out if she tried. She let out a sigh and patted Marcus on his back appreciating what he was doing for her.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:33 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus made sure to stay still while her wings folded back into her back, he could see through a bit of her clothes that they had left marks upon her back, but he knew full well that they would fade as well. Once they were back inside he readjusted his hold and held her closer to himself. With boredom came his memories, and that made him sad. When he felt her pat his back softly he sighed again, he shifted his hand to take hers and moved it to settle on his ears. "Boredom...with it comes memories...to see it all again. I had blocked it for a long time." He nestled his face into her hair for a moment. "I've handled it for almost a thousand years....and still it hurts...I know how it feels to be trapped, to be alone." His hand played with her hair and he turned his head to look at her, his silver eyes inches from her red ones.

OOC:

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:05 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Aiden, Kira, Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Worried ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya looked over, nanao fruit still in her mouth as her turquoise eyes were settled on a blonde with the same condition as her, only worse. Her eyes widened as she looked down as saw the same thing was happening to her. Her eyes looked back up and saw Shiro, from her first day at the hospital. She almost smiled, somehow knowing the girl would be in good hands. She looked back down at her own condition as the shell- like substance made its way up her legs and arms.

Her eyes looked at Xavier, before taking a bite of the fruit.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Lord Yozo
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:09 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy and the Adorableness!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Frustrated❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva raised a brow and continued to watch and observe around her. It seems things were becoming exacerbated. She felt helpless, and that made her angry. She clicker her tongue in annoyance at the situation. There had to be something!

Phoenix347
KawaiiYukiHime
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer
"Priya..." He looks at her. "How many times do I have to say that I don't trust that guy? No one just randomly hands out something so important. I think he's planning something." He puts his hand on her shoulder, and smiles. "Besides, I think it's clear from your dedication to this that you want to be with me."

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 am
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

When the young Shaman got up, Aislinn couldn't help but notice that Shinzo had leaned over to touch her beanie. Quickly taking her beanie off, the pink haired woman noticed that the once dark red beanie had turned a bright blue color. Letting out a sigh, the woman quickly put her beanie in her black jeans pocket. As she was just about to take a step towards Solaris's case, the twenty-two year old couldn't help but bend over again. Hearing the voices of the spirits in a new language was taking a toll on the woman and she couldn't help but wonder how much longer she could stay awake or even listen to them. Aislinn couldn't help but cover her ears with her hands as she began to whisper nonsense to herself. "Please go away. Please go away and stop messing with me spirits. I can't help you." The Shaman said in a soft whisper, only she could hear herself.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinn Winter Outfit
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Please leave me alone spirits, I've had enough of you already.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

Not having much else to do Geneviève settled down as best she could in a skirt next to the guy. She pulled her purse close to her and started digging through it looking for her phone, the duo she was hanging out with both seemed to be in a sour mood. She tried to think of a way to lighten up the situation when a thought occurred to her. "Oh! I just realized, I never introduced myself. Where in the world are my manners." she said, shuffling a bit to properly face the two. "My name is Geneviève, and may I ask what your names are?"

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Beach ♚My Company: -- ♚My Outfit: Comfy & Stylish ♚My Thoughts: -- ♚My Mood: Bored/Tired ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Sling Purse, Wallet, Cell phone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles: Jeez sorry this took so long, I had some stuff to take care of.

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Phoenix347

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:36 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Scared

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty
Another sniffle left Silvia while she got control of her crying. When Marcus moved her hands to his ears she gave him a smirk since it seemed that they distracted him a bit. She played with them while he spoke to her. Feeling him rest his head on her she turned slightly to look at him. Looking him over she gave him a peck not want to take anything from him. She then tilted her head up and blew at his ears to make them twitch. She absently looked around the shell and wondered how long they would be trapped in it.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:44 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Zivva, some girl
Mood: Sad (stage 3 beginning)
Apparel: Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Guys...? Didn't change the OOC from back there, my bad))

Akira showed little change, his face long and showing depression. He didn't even move when the other girl sat next to him, just looking across the water. He breathed in, and let out a sigh when she asked for their names, but he didn't say anything. He has never been this sad, nor has he been sad over nothing. While he was concerned for what was happening to him, he was too sad to think about it for longer than two seconds before considering how pointless life was. His vision was completely tuned to gray now, almost like an old TV set.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy and the Adorableness!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Frustrated❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva winked at the girl, "Cute name. French?" She looked down at the strangely depressed Akira and nods to him, "The silent grump is Akira. I'm Zivva Beauchamp. Nice to meet you, all things considering." She flashes a beautiful smile at the girl before her crystal blues settled on the people at the beach, "Are you feeling anything strange going on?"

Phoenix347
KawaiiYukiHime
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] Hmm?---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher tried to smile meekly, but the same expression was pasted on his face...seemingly permanently now. "Me too. I'm extra sorry." She insulted him too, but only because he started it; plus he used exactly what he knew would make her insecure. He never said mean things like that, so he felt even worse about it. Sighing, the ginger lifts his eyes in search for Akira, hoping she hadn't run into trouble as complicated as Luka's. He wouldn't wish harm on her in a million years. "My hand? Well...I dug up the leaves we planted, but they weren't leaves anymore. It was this strange plant thing, and it was really sharp." He explained, coming to realize something when he did so. Was the root and Luka's legs connected? But then, why hadn't it happened to him? Or maybe it just garde to yet? "Luka, I have to go look for Ms Kuro. I think she can help us. Don't be scared, okay? I'll be back as fast as I can."

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *I have to fix this!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:38 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
Miyuki was still shaking, her mind still trying to claw out from that dark place it had gone down to. She continued to cling onto Leri, using him almost like a security blanket. She did tense slightly when she felt his arms wrap around her, but when she felt the tail she started to feel safe. She remembered Leri was not that enemy, his words processing through her. Her heart began to feel warm again, her shaking slowing down to a minimum. She was still frightened but she could at least see the light now. Peeking out from his chest, she continued to sniffle, though she did manage to give him a small smile. He promised…so he’ll protect me…I knew I could trust him. I’m still scared but I’m not in the dark anymore…right…I need to calm down. I need to settle my heart. We need to figure out how to get out of here…This isn’t the cellar and no one will hurt me here… With her thoughts starting to rationalize, she tightened her grip on Leri and inhaled his scent. Just knowing that he wouldn’t leave her was calming.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Scared/calming [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] Why me?!..Am I destined for unhappiness

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc: Hope it's okay. I'm super busy right now
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:49 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Nervous/Protective
Thoughts: What is this...feels nice...
Company: Miyuki

Lerista could smell and feel that she was calming down, though she still had fear on her, which would be normal because something like this was just...so hard to understand. And the same could be said for him...when she was in his arms he felt...odd. He had hugged his mother before and nana as well, so why did this feel strange...so good? He felt her tighten her grip and shift a bit and he rolled the thought for a moment. Could it be what he thought it was? Mother had always spoken of it when talking about a wandering monk from a long time ago...so maybe...was he in love with Miyuki? He flushed while putting that thought to his mind, it was good she couldnt see him fully. He would have to think on it later, for now they needed to get out. Without moving he formed a small foxfire and left it floating in midair, coloring the shell with blue and lighting the room. He glanced at the shell's coating and mulled for a moment, while he could smash his way out it might injure him a bit, after all it was a shell. And then there was no guarantee that it wouldnt just grow back. But he had to get her out of here, he glimpsed a shard of the shell he had knocked off earlier and thought on it. "Miyuki-chan..." He spoke softly, like he was worried that it would somehow break the feeling he was having. "I can try and get us out...I will have to use force since I know no other way." He reluctantly removed one arm for a moment to pick up the shell shard and test its durability by adding a little bit of pressure until it cracked.

OOC: Its quite alright, life does that. ^_^ Do what you gotta do, I'll still be here.

The_Little_Rabbit

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games