Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:33 am
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: Mika

Relationship Status: Taken

Mood:

Wallet: $200

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Anthony smiles at Mika "Now I'm no longer the newbie here at least, a doctor is a great profession I am a singer and Dancer while occasionally medical magical healer with the help of this" he spoke honestly as he focuses and held his palms up showing holy fire "Heavens holy fire no worries it only harms those whom have corruption deep within their minds and souls" he said honestly before sitting beside Mika "I've been here for weeks myself" he said softly

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park【Company:】???【Outfit:Day at the Park【Funds:】$1000

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

"Oh is that so? Well I suppose that would make sense." Ozwald said, looking up at the sky. He pondered for a moment if this man was around here for privacy reasons. It did seem like a nice quiet place to play with a small pet. He was shaken from his thoughts at his new found 'companion's' question. "Um yes I am. I've only lived here about a week, so I'm slowly trying to figure out where everything is." he said with a shrug. It wouldn't be too hard to remember places in the city due to his photographic memory. Then a thought hit him, "Ah man where are my manners, I've intruded on your quality time with your kitten and haven't even introduced myself." He lightly smacked himself on the forehead, "My name is Ozwald Wolfram, it's nice to meet you." He held his hand out to the other with a half smile gracing his face.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Embarrassed【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't mind the company since it doesn't happen often and has learned to get emotionally attached to someone too soon. Looked up at the sky when he sees the other do it and thought he saw a cloud shaped like a turtle. "Second new person in a row. Does that mean only new people would ever talk to me?" he pondered briefly, but concluding the one connection between him and the woman yesterday is a coincidence. "How of the this town have seen and have you visited the island? If you don't mind answering those questions" he asked him. Gently shakes the other's hand and smiling back as he does his own introduction. "Likewise. My name is Patrick Peterson and the little's name is Hiro".
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Ozwald.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park【Company:】Patrick and Hiro【Outfit:Day at the Park【Funds:】$1000

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

"Well not a whole lot, I've only been to the bookstore, cafe and library." Ozwald said with a small smile before blinking. "Island? No I haven't been to any island yet." He hadn't heard anything about an island so that was definitely something to look into at some point. For now though his attention was on his new found companions, especially the kitten. He'd always wanted a pet but various factors kept him from keeping one. Maybe now that he was starting a new life, finding a little buddy to keep him company would be possible. "So how long have you lived here? Perhaps you could recommend some interesting places to visit?" he asked Patrick, quickly finding a place to sit and set his bag aside.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】See Here

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:20 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"A lot less than I expected and seems to be quiet places where you can read at besides here" Patrick thought after hearing where Ozwald has been at so far. He offered tour guide services to the last person, but he wasn't certain if he should do that again so soon. "Yes, its bigger than it looks from afar and people take the ferry over there. Mostly forest and jungle and recently there was a spring fling plus blood donation took place there" he tells him about the island that is offshore. "For a few months and strange things have happened in this town" he answered. "As for recommendations it depends on your personal interest and mood and sometimes how much money you're willing to spend whether you have a job or not".
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Ozwald.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park【Company:】Patrick and Hiro【Outfit:Day at the Park【Funds:】$1000

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald listened intently, visibly paling at then mention of blood donations. Not many things scared the dark haired man, but needles were one of his biggest fears. Too many bad memories of childhood and harsh punishments which involved injections and many other horrible things that no child should have to got through. Shaking those thoughts aside, he wondered what 'strange things' have happened. He hoped it wasn't something bad, he came to this town to live a peaceful life, not get into some nonsense. He let out a low hum and tapped his cheek, "Well I'm not really one for loud noises or tons of people and I don't really have many hobbies.." he muttered with a sigh. It might do him some good to actually get out in a crowd to get over his general aversion. "Really I'm open to trying out new things and seeing new places, so I might check out the island."

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】See Here

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:48 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυиє ①①тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑥
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

By default Patrick and Hiro arrived to their spot to their usual routine of visiting the park. Looking forward to the video chat with Kenzie after sundown as usual. Played with his beloved kitten with the help of a maze with a treat in the middle and end he made with the use of his earth abilities. Had a nice chat with Ozwald couple of weeks ago and briefly wondering if the other is doing well and if he will be seeing him again. He knew twice is a coincidence to not have his hopes up too high considering their last encounter was a big coincidence and it was up to the individual to show up where they frequently hang out at the park. "Usually coincidences happens once. Like it would be a coincidence if someone were to come anywhere this the park. These thoughts are repeating" he thought as he replaced the eaten treats.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Throughout those past two weeks, Hikaru ended up being called to work for that time straight without any day off, mainly because a waiter had to take a long time off due to the death of his grandmother. Of course, it had been stressful, more so when there was a buffet special included and she had to take care of the customers. Thankfully, because of her dedication, she was allowed to take a few days off as compensation, since the waiter who was absent had to make up for lost time. Right now, since she was at the park, she was busy drawing something again. Corbin had to leave for work at the Cut n’ Stab, so she prepared him a simple bento as if she was like his caretaker. Not that the raven would mind since he was getting used to that nowadays, and Hikaru was the closest thing he could get to a caring sister that was apart from the biological family who deserted him for his sexuality.

She was busy drawing something, a vase filled with yellow orchids, with the sketchbook as the canvas and colored pencils as her medium. She was just done linearting the subjects and was now coloring them. The light source for her illustration was at the upper right, so she had to pinpoint the location for the shadows before she would continue on coloring. Her strokes were light to ensure that even the paper would stay intact.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: mostly good
Company: mostly herself
Money: $151.00 (Wallet) ; $1750.00 (Bank)
OOC: Hope that this is okay.

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm
Genkawolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Dalla Ornvyth

Dalla had come to the park with every intention of taking a nice long, maybe even brisk, walk all around. She knew she had been putting on too much weight, and it would be hard to lose it later, but by the time she had gotten to the park, the inspiration had left her, and she commenced to wander around. Off to the side in the park, there seemed to be a large area of raised ground. Upon closer look, she saw that it was a maze made of dirt and there was an adorable little kitty running around through it. She walked right up to the maze and started talking to the kitty. "Oh my gods aren't you the most adorable thing ever! How do you know how to get through that? Have you been training for a long time?" She didn't expect the cat to answer, though that would have been really cool. A second later she noticed that there was a man nearby. "Oh hi, I didn't see you there! I was too distracted by this awesome kitty. Is he yours? What's his name?"

"If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day that nobody died."

Funds: $100 on hand; $450 stashed; $750 in other assets
      Relationship: Single
          Pregnancy Duration: 11.5 m / ??
              Fullness: ☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎
                  Energy: ☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎
                      Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro stops at the middle of the maze when he hears an unfamiliar voice breaking through his concentration in getting to the other end for his next treat. Turns towards the voice and meows his greeting with a wave of his paw. He is a friendly foremost and a people pleaser a close in second, but loves compliments none the less. Tilted his head slightly at the questions while his tail swaying behind him.
Patrick was mentally keeping track of the timing of Hiro going through the maze until he noticed the kitten had stopped. Looks up from his sitting position to see who Hiro was looking at. He nods softly, "Yes, he is. His name is Hiro" he said smiling and he appreciates his kitten being called awesome. "My name is Patrick by the way" he introduced himself.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:57 pm
Genkawolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Dalla Ornvyth

She had a really hard time following two things at once. She wanted to be polite and give the man the attention he deserved, but Hiro was so cool she couldn't tear her eyes off of him. "Pleasure to meet you, Patrick, Hiro." She gave Patrick a big grin, then gingerly bent down to offer her hand to Hiro to sniff. He was so friendly, she was soon getting to pet him and scratch his chin and all sorts of other fun cuddly stuff. She would have sat down to play, but she was afraid of how hard it would be to get back up, and that would be majorly embarrassing. Even from a crouch it was hard. "Do you mind if I join you on the bench? I promise there isn't anything particularly odious about me, besides the fact that I typically talk a lot. Oh! And my name is Dalla! Well, that's technically a nickname, but my real name is gross and clunky, so Dalla works best. Was this maze always here, or did you build it yourself? Must have taken a while, probably."

"If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day that nobody died."

Funds: $100/$450/$750
      Relationship: Single
          Pregnancy Duration: 11.5m/??
              Fullness: ☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎
                  Energy: ☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎
                      Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:05 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Uptown Soleil - Park   𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Men   𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Relaxed
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Single but hopeful   𝐎𝐎𝐂: I am sorry if my post is lacking. It is late and I am falling asleep at my desk. There may be some grammatical errors, or something might not make sense.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

"You've gotten so big in such little time..."Sliding his hand along silky black fur, Darcian let his fingers rub the back of the husky pup at his feet. His sweet friend Onxy was lying on the ground, his tail wagging happily as he was pet by his master. In the little time that Darcian had him, he had grown twice the size of his original puppy size. It still amazed the reaper at how fast some animals grew even though they were still considered fairly young. How big would his new friend get in a week, and the week after that? He was destined to be a huge animal since he was a husky. "I wish you could stay with me forever. But I can already see your clock ticking before my eyes." Sighing, Darcian leaned down to give his puppy a gentle hug. He didn't want to ever say goodbye, not to his only friend. It was painful to think that one day, the puppy that had been giving him company, will not be here anymore. At least he could see that he lived a long life and died of old age. That meant that Darcian took good care of him at least.

It has happened so fast. One minute Onyx was right in front of him, and then the next...he was running lose in the park. It didn't take the reaper long to find him with his leash whipping in the air like it did, but he found himself grimacing as the pup decided to rest next to the last person he wanted to encounter. He was not one that liked to associate with other reapers. Some could be fairly territorial. Though he had met her before, and she had seemed fine enough, he still didn't like the idea of having to speak to her. Pressing his lips together tightly, Darcian makes his way over, his body crouching as he took hold of Onyx's leash.
    "You cannot run off like that Onyx." The puppy barked and licked the reaper's hand to tell him he wanted to be pet. Of course, Darcian could not reject him and gently rubbed behind his ears as his gaze turned to Hikaru briefly. "Forgive my friend. I set his leash down for a minute since he seemed so calm, but he ran off all of a sudden."

•  
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:21 am
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick likes how things are going, "Likewise" he said quietly to himself. Hiro crinkles his nose not expecting the woman to offer her hand then sniffs it. Purrs softly at the petting and chin scratching enjoying the treatment very much. "Sure, I don't mind miss Dalla. Go right on ahead" he said using the nickname. Hadn't crossed his mind of anything negative about the woman and he didn't have any expectations of how this situation will go. Wasn't being against her touching Hiro since he usually isn't worried about the kitten being around other people. "I build it myself. Helps that I'm sculptor and skilled at using my earth abilities in about an hour or so of concentration" he answered honestly.
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    ● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games