Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neochichiri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:08 am
Well folks. As little as I've been around lately, for the next month or so I'm probably going to be around even less.

For those that haven't read my livejournal...I got a job where Chiruki goes to school and am getting ready to move there. (I leave Wednesday morning. heh) On the down side, I am without an apartment and will probably be without internet access for at LEAST the next couple weeks, maybe even the next month or so...it all depends on how fast I can find a cheap apartment and a 2nd job. heh

I may be on occasionally from Chiruki's...just not sure though. heh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:28 am
good luck neo!!! Sorry I haven't been around very much either. Everytime I think I am going to be able to keep up school keeps pushing me right back on down. I am doing my best though especially since it's christmas vacation and I have a little time off ^^"  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

neochichiri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:36 am
Hey all. I'm going to probably be around a little bit more often than I have been. I got a place to live, and it has "internet access" included...however whenever school is in session it goes slower than most dialups. I'm at my parents back in Ohio right now, but when I get back I'll have DSL. (I got an email today saying that it was ready. heh)

Overall...life pretty much sucks...but I guess it could always be worse. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:48 pm
'sup everybody? How's everybody doing these days?  

neochichiri

neochichiri

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:22 pm
*casts revive on the Chatterbox thread*

What's the point of coming together if we don't chat about meaningless things periodically? hehehe

So what has everyone been up to lately?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:27 pm
I have gotten a job at a dinner washing dishes!!! First step to becoming a master chef lol!!  

cronosis2

szulikk

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:35 pm
xd you'll get there  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:58 am
Lol thax for beliveing!! More money for manga and just stuff in general!!!!!!!1  

cronosis2

neochichiri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:05 pm
Ok...so this is primarily to pimp my new site...but...

I have installed a new online, text-based RPG onto my website. Based on the REALLY OLD BBS "door" called Legend of the Red Dragon, this game is called Legend of the Green Dragon. The first time through you only can choose between 4 different races, but as you slay the dragon more times you can get new races such as: Ninja, Samurai, Robot, Vampire, Ghoul and more. heh

NeoChichiri.Net's Legend of the Green Dragon

Legend of Naruto: Naruto-themed version. heh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:50 am
So, it's been forever since I have been in here >< Ever since they moved topics to guilds I haven't been in them quite so much. It's summer time now though so I can kind of hang around more often. I'm finally graduated and will be heading off to college soon O_o it's going to be extremely weird for me living in a dorm. I'm sure that I will get used to it after a while though.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xSammi-chanx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:11 pm
I'd be so excited to be able to live in a dorm! It would mean freedom....being able to put whatever one would want in their place and not having to deal with one's mom's ugly taste in drapes. Not to mention one would only have to clean when one tells themself to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:49 pm
hi ninja  

dreaming_loser

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:16 am
Of course when I finally get back around I have surgery and I don't make it on as much as I want to >< Well I will probably pop in and out, I am sleeping a lot to try and recover at a faster rate ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:42 pm
PsychoAce56
Of course when I finally get back around I have surgery and I don't make it on as much as I want to >< Well I will probably pop in and out, I am sleeping a lot to try and recover at a faster rate ^^;

Get well soon boss-lady. heh  

neochichiri

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:59 pm
*pumps life into thread*  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers