Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:50 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
A c**k crowed twice and the sun rose.
Tsunade, at the harbour, scanned the amount of chuunins infront of her.
"Tch... those bitches((you guys)) aren't here" She muttered as she looked up to the sky.

Sabu cracked his neck as he walked down to the dock. The beds weren't very comfortable, but he was used to harsher conditions, so he didn't lose much sleep. Upon seeing Tsunade, he smiled and waved.
"So I take it that you didn't have any problem with my participation in the exam?" he asked.
"Shut it, idiot, I'm having a bad day. Where are those loser friends of yours." She grumbled.

Sabu put his hand behind his head and chuckled nervously. "Uh...they're probly still sleeping. I always get up early."

As if on cue, the man with one arm made his appearance at the dock.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:02 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin in a state of unable to counter such a shift in moves, consentrates to exsept the attack about to hit his back at full force. He could only think, he would have to take this to his level of fighting soon, or he will loose very fast. Shin took the kick and flew foward rolling for about five feet till he slammed his hands in the ground and using that force of the spin does a 480 flat spin in mid air and lands on his feet just stubling a bit in pain and breathing a bit hard. His body reacting to a deep energy, one he remember some what from his fight from Shinji. He shakes it off and takes off his blind fold. He looks over at Kenji and gives him a honest look of joy in a fight he has yet to see a way to have it end.

"Yo, Kenji...I will admit and apologize for over estimating you. I should have known a person with eyes like yours....you would be able to do such beatufiful moves even if i couldn't see them in my own way. Next, I promise...my moves will not be that elegant, but you will not see them and I assure you...if you do, it'll be late for a counter. I hope...I hope you can with stand Tarenken!"

((A TaiJutsu attack at such a high speed it seems there is a thousand punches coming at the opponent. The speed is so fast that it is impossible to tell where they direction of the main punch is coming from. Sharigan or Byakkogan would even have the hardest time since the Chakra around this could easily be over whelming to the point where it is a blur of chakra for the eyes. Only a higher level of Byakkongan could see the attack, hence Shinji's eyes.))

Shin stands there and from his eyes, a emotion of joy and determination rises with him. He does holds his stance to Kenji.

"But first like i said, its time...for you to know my eyes as I was a child."

Shin does the simbles of the a move and stops at the last one.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu!!!!"

((Bringer of Darkness, Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. It traps the opponent into absolute darkness, where they can see nothing but their own body. The person/people trapped inside the genjutsu cannot see the user if the user decides to attack, therefore defending one's self is extremely hard. Sharigan's can only copy and not see through the move, but Byakkogan can see up to 5 to ten meters, anything of high skill can see up to 10 easily but have trouble near 15. Despelling is even hard for this move since conseterating to dispell it will take time and also have little success for reasons of being attacked instantly. And my character has learned this move from time of being blind and learning to control Chakra , so understand....its not god moding! And this is NOT addressed to you Kenji since you already know my characters moves and also Shinji as well, this goes to others reading and watching the fight through the thread.))

Shin's genjutsu creates a total darkness within the room, one that night can not even compete with.

"This is my first of three Kenji, its best to be ready, once I activate my last move...I will promise this fight will end."

((EDITED: forgot to add what Tarenken was, sorry.))

((HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!! THIS IS ALOT!!! Ahem.... On a note, Shin, you have done well to clarify and clear up any loose ends with your jutsus, unlike someone..... ahem.... Well, all is agreeable, but there is always a way out. What's more, Kenji's eyes aren't just Sharingan!!!! Lol.))

Kenji looked around and noticed the whole place becoming dark.... This is not good... Kenji took a few steps forward, and before he knew it, everything went pitch black. He can't see his surroundings, just himself...
Something is not right... He moved around a bit more, but was still in darkness. "Nice Genjutsu...." He looked around, but still couldn't see anything...

((Oh boy, big beating ^^))  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:49 pm
Rio and the twins arrived next, Rio went to stand next to Sabu, and the twins stood were the other testers were. "Hello Sabu-san, rough night?" Rio asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:00 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Rio and the twins arrived next, Rio went to stand next to Sabu, and the twins stood were the other testers were. "Hello Sabu-san, rough night?" Rio asked

Sabu turned to Rio then put his hand behind his head. "Does it show?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:13 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Yeah, I'm lucky, someone from my clan could get stone drunk and tired and wake up fresh the next day."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:23 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Yeah, I'm lucky, someone from my clan could get stone drunk and tired and wake up fresh the next day."

Sabu chuckled. "Sounds like me." As if reminded, Sabu took a swing of his sake.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:32 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"You might want to put that stuff down for the duration of the test," Rio said, "This is most likely going to take all our mental capacity as well as our physical abilites."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:55 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"You might want to put that stuff down for the duration of the test," Rio said, "This is most likely going to take all our mental capacity as well as our physical abilites."

"Don't worry about me." Sabu said whistfully, "It doesn't effect me much. Sometimes it makes me sharper."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:42 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Don't worry about me." Sabu said whistfully, "It doesn't effect me much. Sometimes it makes me sharper."
"Strange..." Rio said with a confused look on his face, "Well, whatever works for you i guess."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:46 pm
Silly Genji
A c**k crowed twice and the sun rose.
Tsunade, at the harbour, scanned the amount of chuunins infront of her.
"Tch... those bitches((you guys)) aren't here" She muttered as she looked up to the sky.
Hytoshi jumped out of bed and ran to the harbour. "Hope I'm not too late..." he says while putting on his jacket.  

m00nPanda

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:06 pm
((lol, ok trust me I'll probly loose since i'm activating alot of jutsu's and next to that, my negative trait is about to commence so...i hope someone who is not on a boat and can get into this place figures out or sences whats going to happen later on, and thank you for the complimeant.))

Shin took some deep breathes, he felt tired somewhat, and decided to combine his blood line limit with his Tarenken like always.

((see my profile on the first page to see the blood line info, but i will post what it does.))

"Eh, Kenji, I know this may be a bit unfare but I hope you understand...this is what I'm good at just as you are with Taijutsu."

Shin does another group of hand signs and stops once more.

"Mikazuki no mai!"

Shin without being seen starts to form doubles of himself in the same stance in a surrounding circle of Kenji. ((its not a close circle its more like each Shin is about a good distance away more then 20 meters so dont worry.))

Shin and his doubles now start to charge up energy in a way and form blue like flames around there fists.

"Kenji, I have just combined my blood line with the second combo, soon...I will combine it with the third and final combo of my Jutsu's...please be ready."

Shin was starting to feel more drained, heavy breathing, a slight pain. He ignored it and ready'ed himself.

"Final Move!"

Shin and his doubles Rushed towards Kenji at the same speed holding out there right fists as well.

((Mikazuki no mai is called Dance of the Cresent Moon, a technique that can also be used with a weapon in hand, which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent. There is only two other clones of me so its a triangle like attack. My blood line limit is called Chakra Kyuuin no Jutsu, which is just Chakra Leach, This jutsu allows the user to absorb the opponent's chakra by putting his palm on the enemy. Or if using as a fist to attack can activate the same but have a slower effect. To activate this extraordinary ability the user has to concentrate a considerable amount of chakra into his hand, making a soft blue flame appear around it. The greatest disadvantage of this ability is that the user has to make contact in order to drain chakra. If punching or kicking the drain is that of like picking off leaves of a tree, small and slow effect of drain but still a great amount of a double attack on the enemy.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:55 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((lol, ok trust me I'll probly loose since i'm activating alot of jutsu's and next to that, my negative trait is about to commence so...i hope someone who is not on a boat and can get into this place figures out or sences whats going to happen later on, and thank you for the complimeant.))

Shin took some deep breathes, he felt tired somewhat, and decided to combine his blood line limit with his Tarenken like always.

((see my profile on the first page to see the blood line info, but i will post what it does.))

"Eh, Kenji, I know this may be a bit unfare but I hope you understand...this is what I'm good at just as you are with Taijutsu."

Shin does another group of hand signs and stops once more.

"Mikazuki no mai!"

Shin without being seen starts to form doubles of himself in the same stance in a surrounding circle of Kenji. ((its not a close circle its more like each Shin is about a good distance away more then 20 meters so dont worry.))

Shin and his doubles now start to charge up energy in a way and form blue like flames around there fists.

"Kenji, I have just combined my blood line with the second combo, soon...I will combine it with the third and final combo of my Jutsu's...please be ready."

Shin was starting to feel more drained, heavy breathing, a slight pain. He ignored it and ready'ed himself.

"Final Move!"

Shin and his doubles Rushed towards Kenji at the same speed holding out there right fists as well.

((Mikazuki no mai is called Dance of the Cresent Moon, a technique that can also be used with a weapon in hand, which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent. There is only two other clones of me so its a triangle like attack. My blood line limit is called Chakra Kyuuin no Jutsu, which is just Chakra Leach, This jutsu allows the user to absorb the opponent's chakra by putting his palm on the enemy. Or if using as a fist to attack can activate the same but have a slower effect. To activate this extraordinary ability the user has to concentrate a considerable amount of chakra into his hand, making a soft blue flame appear around it. The greatest disadvantage of this ability is that the user has to make contact in order to drain chakra. If punching or kicking the drain is that of like picking off leaves of a tree, small and slow effect of drain but still a great amount of a double attack on the enemy.))

((Don't worry about it dude, anytime. Aswell for the Dance of the Cresent Moon, heheh nice going.))

Kenji still couldn't see, he was staying calm though. However, though it was dark, he heard Shin say something, but it sounded muffled. "Darn it..." He moved about a litte bit more, then he smiled. "How can I be such an idiot..."

((Ok, I might as well activate it now, it would seem dumb that he never had that in mind.... but I know it won't be much for now...))

Kenji closed his eyes and took a deep breathe... opening them slowly, his eyes has gone blood red and that the pupil slitted, with 2 dots appearing in his eyes, Ryuuringan. However, Kenji was expecting what was to come next: his vison may have extended but it was just for an odd 10 meters, not much.

Kenji then went into deep thought, wondering on how to get out of this perdicament. "What was it that my teacher said?" he whispered to himself.

-Flash Back-

Little Kenji fell to his knees, panting deeply and was sweating heavily. "Sensei... I'm sorry, I couldn't do it."
"It's alright. You are a Genin, and I expected that you wouldn't pull through. However, you tried, and that's all that matters.
"But...." Kenji was still panting, "I still don't get it..."
"Remember this Kenji, it's all about you and your chakra and the enemy and his chakra."

-Flash Back Ends-

"Mine.... and his..." Kenji still didn't get it...  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:06 pm
Shin was now in the ten meter range and noticed a gleam in Kenji's eyes, it was a pair he has yet to notice.

"Is that...must be."

Shin didn't want to wait, if this was it he had to do it.

"Jutsu final combo, Tarenken!!!"

The images and Shin threw out there blue like flame chakra fists and soon started to do multiple attacks with just that fist that Shinji himself just barely read. But as soon as he did that.....Shin's images disspelled and Shin from his dash like position....stopped and the chakra flames faded.

"What...what.....whats this.....ahh..."

Shin fell to one knee and held his head in ache, his body slowly from one side showing flame like tigering markings flowing over his right arm and right side of his face. He could barely stand it almost.

"I...I...ahhhh!"

The darkness was slowly fadeding away.

((Makes it faster so its no win almost. This was bound to happen.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:49 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin was now in the ten meter range and noticed a gleam in Kenji's eyes, it was a pair he has yet to notice.

"Is that...must be."

Shin didn't want to wait, if this was it he had to do it.

"Jutsu final combo, Tarenken!!!"

The images and Shin threw out there blue like flame chakra fists and soon started to do multiple attacks with just that fist that Shinji himself just barely read. But as soon as he did that.....Shin's images disspelled and Shin from his dash like position....stopped and the chakra flames faded.

"What...what.....whats this.....ahh..."

Shin fell to one knee and held his head in ache, his body slowly from one side showing flame like tigering markings flowing over his right arm and right side of his face. He could barely stand it almost.

"I...I...ahhhh!"

The darkness was slowly fadeding away.

((Makes it faster so its no win almost. This was bound to happen.))

((Dude, no, hold it, make the Darkness hold, don't let it fade, may be a no win, but must be interesting ok? I got a better ending...))

Kenji looked around, and then noticed the Darkness flickering, as if it wants to fade, but then changes it's mind and grows dark, then changes its mind once more to fade...

Kenji looked at Shin.... No, it will hold... Kenji said to himself...

((Ignore what people say, just do this))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:23 am
Kai walked along the harbor to where Tsunade was standing.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games