Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:20 pm
I got hit by a little disappointment when I saw the options of the wings. I guess they are still saving the angelic and nightmare ones for later. *sigh* Oh well, there are still not bad and some nice options to go along with the whole elemental twist.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm
Hmm...not a fan of either items. I had hopes for the eyes in making a little cartoony guy from the "old eyes", but that didn't work out. The skin from Masterpieces also didn't work well with them either, so...yeah.

I'll stick to my current av anyway. It's more fun this way. wink  

Garek Maxwell

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:28 pm
I like em. Not overly fond of a lot of the eyes, but I still like em. LOVE the wings...I think I'll be having fun with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:52 am
I suspect this month's collectible to be nothing other than the awesomeness that is the Manila Folder. It's sleek design and almost to risque curves have made it the staple of any office or home pyramid scheme. No other folder has such a claim to fame, and having one on your avatar would surely make you the talk of the gaia towns.

I hope it comes in a "reading mailing address" pose! heart  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:54 am
Garek Maxwell
I suspect this month's collectible to be nothing other than the awesomeness that is the Manila Folder. It's sleek design and almost to risque curves have made it the staple of any office or home pyramid scheme. No other folder has such a claim to fame, and having one on your avatar would surely make you the talk of the gaia towns.

I hope it comes in a "reading mailing address" pose! heart

WIN. heart whee

I have a feeling it'll be some spy-type items, ala "Get Smart". 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:31 pm
Tribute to Metal Gear, got to love it. ninja

Little unsure about this Prism stuff, need to take a closer look at it. If anything I do love the floating monitors.

Selene Aries

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:27 pm
Anyone else having problems when paying with Paypal? It keeps telling me that "There was an error -Invalid Token-" when I try ordering it.

I've got enough money in my account to pay for the MC's, but it won't let me pay for it.

Anyway, I'm definitely getting a few of the Prism items. I'm not thrilled with the Black Ops Gear, but I will be getting one for the headsash pose if nothing else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:53 pm
I like the Black Ops headband and the cardboard box, and the Prism's monitors are pretty sweet, but overall I think I'm gonna pass on this month's MCs.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Wyte

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:24 pm
I love the jacket, and the new eye-patch looks much better than the old one I had to use. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Wyte
I love the jacket, and the new eye-patch looks much better than the old one I had to use. biggrin

Bet you love the eye-patch.

Selene Aries

Wyte

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 pm
Diana Vulpes
Wyte

Bet you love the eye-patch.

Yup, like I said, much better than the old one. 3nodding
Still doesn't look quite like my real one, but close enough. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:49 pm
There we go.  

Artemis Vulpes

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:43 pm
I want a black ops. D:
But I don't have enough money, so I guess I'll miss out this time. Selling Santa Boxes and stuff is hard. /:

Also, I hate having to get completely undressed, log out, clear cache, log back in, then mess around with the stores and market place trying to get it so I could actually preview the items on a "blank" body. I liked the old way where you could hit "unequipt all" in your inventory and go in and preview them without saving your avatar. Oh well...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:47 pm
Garek Maxwell
I want a black ops. D:
But I don't have enough money, so I guess I'll miss out this time. Selling Santa Boxes and stuff is hard. /:

Also, I hate having to get completely undressed, log out, clear cache, log back in, then mess around with the stores and market place trying to get it so I could actually preview the items on a "blank" body. I liked the old way where you could hit "unequipt all" in your inventory and go in and preview them without saving your avatar. Oh well...
Sounds like it might be your comp doing that since I can still do the just unequip and see a blank avi, or a partially dressed one, without resaving when going through the stores. The marketplace however sadly I can't do anything with because it has such a lag time before it will start showing the new avi, even after resaving >.<  

Krissim Klaw

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:35 pm
exclaim  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games