Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:06 am
When the man realized he couldn't hear what Seto had said, he turned off the mp3 player and put it in his pocket. "Look, I don't really care why you're here, but you need to leave. You're a liability to this hospital. I can't have you hanging around. You could break something and then it'd be my fault. Visiting time was over a few hours ago. It's time for you go go. I've got to change him and do a bunch of other things and you don't need to be watching and compromising what little pride he's got left."

He was unaware that he and Yami were actually lovers and that Seto had seen it all before anyhow. He knew who they were though: he figured that Seto was there because Yami was his rival and nothing more. Either it was out of sympathy or out of frustration... Yes, that had to be it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:16 am
"I'm not leaving." Seto stated, unintentionally sounding threatening. He knew that if he'd reply to all the things seperately the guy said he could have some less strong arguements and the guy may be able to break through, so he just didn't say any more.
He did step closer to him and crossed his arms. "Just do your job and go."

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:39 am
"I don't think that you're listening," the guy said sounding surprised but still just as determined, "You need to leave or I'm going to have you removed from the premises. Just because you're some big-shot doesn't mean that you can break all the rules and regulations you want. Now--you don't have to go home, but you sure as hell can't stay in this room." As he spoke, he walked past Seto and went over to the heart monitor. After bringing something else up on the screen, he jotted some notes on a clipboard he had tucked under one of his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:55 am
"I don't think you're listening. He can wake up any second from now until 2086, and I'm not leaving until he woke up. You hear me?"
Seto couldn't stand the way this guy passed him by as if he wasn't someone worth talking to.
"I'm not leaving his side."
He couldn't help a little bit of emotion escaping from his voice in that last statement.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:45 am
The man's head and eyebrows lifted ever so slightly, having caught the tone in the other's voice as he spoke. It sounded genuine...or was he just imagining things? He always thought that he and Seto were rivals...but it seemed that there was something else on Seto's mind tonight. He wasn't going to try and figure out what was on a Kaiba mind though. He turned to the boy on the bed in silence. "If you don't say anything," he murmured to Seto, "I might just forget that you're in here. He took a flashlight and lifted one of Yami's eyelids, shining the light into the red orbs that were beneath.

--
Yami was trying to stay out of the way so that he wouldn't have to feel the unpleasant feeling of the doctor moving through him. He didn't want Seto to leave...he didn't see why it was necessary for the other guy to even be there. What was he there for anyhow? Just to check up on him? Why couldn't he do that with Seto there? He was acting like Seto was a kid in a china store, about to break everything in sight. He was glad that Seto was taking such a strong position on this, he didn't want to be alone in a hospital...he didn't want to be alone without Seto.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:41 am
If Seto would have been someone else or himself in a good mood, he would have smiled at the man's words. But he wasn't.
He sat back down on the chair, and looked at Yami's opened eye.
He hated how it seemed to be looking at absolutely nothing.
"I shouldn't have went...Stupid invitation..." he thought to himself, as his expression changed from stubborn and 'dominating' into sad and lost. Eager to just hit the guy aside he sat there, almost shivering with disgust as the guy was touching his Yami.
Asking if he was amost done would be rude: he knew it would only annoy him and himself.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:55 am
"Alright..." the guy sighed, putting the clipboard and pen down on top of a monitor. He seemed to have truly forgotten that Seto was there. He pulled the oxygen out of Yami's nose and unclipped something that was on his finger. The heart monitor flatlined when it couldn't register the pulse, but the guy didn't seem to be phased by it in the slightest. Then, he pulled back the covers, revealing Yami's tightly clothed body.

He moved his arm under the boy's legs and brought them on top of the flipped over covers. Then, he moved his hand up underneath the shirt and started to remove the sensors on his chest that checked for movement. He was surprised at how soft Yami's skin was, but he thought it would be best if he didn't say anything. He had no idea what Seto would try to do if he knew that he was gay. He wasnt' exactly out of the closet yet, so the less people who knew the better--let alone the powerful ones.
--
Yami just stood at the foot of the bed watching the doctor's hands snake underneath his shirt and lift it up. He didn't realize that there were sensors underneath the cloth so he was extremely confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:36 am
Seto's interest was peaked by the way the guy touched Yami. A combination of jealousy and disgust came over him as the guy was doing his every day job. The meters and stuff being off was fine, but someone else's hands on Yami's bare skin was almost too much to take.
"W-Would.." Just as Seto was about to ask the guy to stop touching his lover he realized this was his job. "Damn Seto. Think before you act."
He remained silent, but squeesed his knees in his hands.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:07 am
(God, you guys are so going to kill my a** when I do this thing I have planned. I feel really bad for Seto.... gonk ...and I haven't even done it yet! I think I'll wait until the next morning for it to happen though... ninja )

The man paused for the briefest moment before saying--aparently to himself: "Thats funny. I could have sworn that I just heard someone. I must be hallucinating again. Too many long nights..." He pulled the sensors out through the neck in the shirt gently. Then, he moved his arms underneath Yami's back, lifting him up off the bed slightly. His black shirt was removed, exposing the light skin beneath. Where the sensors had been there were little red circles on his skin as well as a few remaining pieces of white medical tape.

When the doctor saw this though, he frowned and moved his hand to Yami's neck where he felt the faint pulse. The boy looked almost too white. He thought he was just in a coma--he didn't think he was sick... but without the clothing, he saw just how pale Yami's skin had become. He dropped the shirt on the pillow and sighed. He could just ask Seto... he'd actually dueled the guy...but he didn't want to worry the Kaiba any more than he already was. The King of Games just didn't look this pale on TV.

'You're none the less perfect though...' the doctor caught himself thinking. He hoped to god that he didn't just say that aloud with Seto sitting in the room.
--
Yami was staring down at his body. It wasn't as clear as it was before. It was starting to become blury like everything else in the room. He wished he understood why this was happening, but nothing at the moment made any sense. He saw the doctor's reaction and couldn't help but blurt, "What? What's wrong?" When he didn't get a response though, he realized that of course...they couldn't hear him.

"W-W-W-Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!" he sputtered when he saw the doctor's hands moving towards his hips, "Can't we leave the pants ON?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:27 am
(Poor Seto!? There should be no need to say that! crying 4laugh biggrin )
When Seto saw the doctor's eyes move over Yami's body, a sting of anger hit him in the chest. He followed the doctor's eyes carefully and found Yami's skin was kind of pale. "What's wrong with him?" he asked in an angry tone. He had noticed the guy's glare wasn't one of profession, but rather one of greed and this affected his mood.
"What did you do?" Somehow, he was sure this doctor person had something to do with it.

(Seto wouldn't have noticed if Yami's shirt was on so SOMEHOW it's the doctor's fault :p)  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:17 am
(eaaaaah... Well, there will be. >.<....)
"Are you going to be quiet or do I have to make you leave?!" the doctor shot back at Seto, annoyed at his outburst. He didn't do anything wrong, and even if he did, he shouldn't have to explain himself to him. Seto knew nothing medical except, as far as he knew, how to apply a bandaid.

With his hands on Yami's hips, he pulled him up off the bed slightly and made the other boy lean on his [the doctor's] leg while he unfolded the gown he was about to put on him. He would have liked to pulled off Yami's pants too--before he put the gown on--so that he could see him a little better--but he figured that Seto would say something...and if he didn't the hospital. He knew that they had cameras all over the place. He had to be really careful who and when he touched. So far, he'd gotten lucky and no one had confronted him about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:25 am
Seto shut up again and sat back down. He didn't know how someone in a coma was supposed to look... Maybe Yami was supposed to be a little pale-ish. Yes. And because Seto was being tired, his eyes became a little less good and things seemed worse than they were.
"..that must be it...After all, a lot of things happened today."

Seto swallowed before he decided he needed caffeine. He didn't have any in hours, and the moment he realized this, a massive headache overwhelmed him. "Is there erm... A coffee machine or something around...?" he asked the doctor ina completely different tone.
Usually, he had about 7 cups of coffee a day, but today he ad none and yesterday he had only 3.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:03 pm
(for those of you who're wondering... gonk I'm SUPPOSED to be Bugs Bunny. gonk )

The doctor looked hesitant on telling Seto. "Why," he asked him, "so that you can kill your body and stay awake all night waiting for him to jump up and yell 'psyche!'?" he gently shook his head. "The longer they're under the less likely they are to wake up.*"

He weighed his options though. If he got Seto to leave for even just an instant, then he'd not have to worry about being interrupted...and he wouldn't have to worry about his antics either. "That's sweet of you, though," he said quickly, not allowing Seto to even think of a reply, "It's down the hall to the left. You'll see a sign that says 'Employees Only.' Just go in and er...don't run into any security guards..."

*I have no idea if that is true or not... >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:34 am
So Seto went down the hall and went left, but not before carefully checking if there were any guards. He saw one's back, walking in the opposite direction. The moment he turned around the corner, Seto quickly sneaked into the door that said 'Employees only'.
He opened the door carefully, making sure not to make a sound. He didn't feel like running into any security guards now... Not even his own.
He peeked around the corner and found there was nobody there. Luckily.

He walked in as if he just came home, and got himself a cup of coffee. Black, strong and with a lot of sugar. He finished it quickly and got himself another cup, which he was planning to take back.

(Yeah... I'll have him return after someone else did something ^^)  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:38 pm
After the doctor was positive that Seto wasn't going to re-appear suddenly after leaving, he turned his attention back to the boy leaning on his hip.

With a surprising gentleness that he never showed even in front of Seto, he lifted the boy up in his arms, feeling the smooth texture of his skin through the thin sleeves he wore. Then, he set him back down on the bed just as gently. The gown he was going to put on him had been discarded at the end of the bed, not being needed for the moment. Now, the young doctor had other things on his mind--secret things.

His brown eyes were focused on the slightly parted lips of the patient, showing a sort of battle going on in his mind. In a way, it seemed wrong to touch Yami--but only because he was in a coma and he'd seen the guy on TV. But...that was perhaps what was so attractive about him... He'd seen him on the news and in random pictures in magazines. He always wore such flattering clothing for his body--it showed just enough for someone to want to see more. And his eyes--when they were open, they were truly something to behold. He was always so confident in everything that he did...

Before he even realized what he was doing, he'd straddled the patient's thighs and was kissing the warm, soft, and inviting lips that the duelist had. Was it just his immagination or did Yami seem to be kissing him back?* He made sure to be gentle--he didn't want to bruise the boy--but that was a half-hearted desire at best. He knew that Yami was into the whole leather look and assumed that that meant that he was into the whole S&M thing--which meant that he and the doctor would be a perfect match*.

A sound caused the doctor to freeze his ministrations. Did he just hear something? No--he was just being paranoid again. Seto couldn't possibly be that fast with getting coffee... Or--maybe it was just him entering the room--yes...tha tmust have been it. Seto must have just found the employee lounge.

Confident that he was right in his musings, he grew even more bold: he slid his hands against Yami's skin until they'd gone into his pants. One of them slid to the back where he felt Yami's complete weight seem to press his hand against the other's rear--it was pure animal instinct that he squeezed. The other hand stayed at the front--but just below the elastic in the young man's underwear.

He was getting so into it, that he never stopped to think that maybe he was being watched by the very person who he was touching.

*That doctor has a very vivid imagination.
---
Yami was trying desperately to get the doctor off of himself, not bothering to mind the peculier scalding feeling when he tried to touch the doctor. It figured that something like this would happen the very second that Seto turned his back.
"Just stop!" Yami tried, feeling helplessly useless. The doctor of course couldn't hear him--but he had no other ideas. He felt extremely frustrated that he couldn't do a single thing. He was supposed to save himself for only Seto, right? ONLY Seto! Right now, he couldn't do anything to stop what was happening--but he still felt really guilty about it.

There was only one thing that he could do, and that would be to wake up.
He moved over to his now very-blurry body and touched himself on the hand. Instantly he felt a tremendous wave start to cross his body, starting at the point of contact. He felt really really weak and tired--but it was odd because it also felt somewhat like a vacuum in that it was hard to pull away. A few seconds after he did, he felt completely normal again--he'd regained all of his strength.

For a moment, he stopped worrying about what the guy was doing to his body and wondered what that was. He didn't like that feeling--it felt as if he were dying when he touched his body--it felt like he was being sucked into the Shadow Realm again.

((AKA, he' didn't wake up....and Seto's going to have a very unpretty sight when he finally does come back. 4laugh I bad. surprised ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games