Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:45 pm
Sora smiled and looked at the young wolf"I'm alright young one..."Sora said nudging the pup with her nose"My name is Sora"she said looking at the pup then at the she wolf and the other wolves  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:47 pm
a small wolf trots slowly through the forest and senses a group of wolves. she turned around to check if nima is following and then stalks on catious of her surroundings  

+ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:52 pm
Sora then smelled another wolf and looked around and then looked at the young pup once again her blood red eyes softening and fur shining in the sun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:52 pm
Keladry got closer and saw four wolves gathered around talking softly to each other. A male wolf that looked about her age interested her as she watched them.  

+ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:58 pm
Sora then smelled the wolf closer and she looked where the scent was coming from she didn't mind it though cause she could tell it meant no harm and once again looked at the young pup

Hero thought Sora was gone for awhile and went to search for her when he found Sora he saw a young she-wolf watching them he walks to the young wolf an says"What are you doing?"

(Hello nice to meet you +ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+!!!!!!!! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:03 pm
As she watched she sensed another behind her and shrank down as he came closer. He said something and she stood up and turned around her saphire eyes flashing like cold fire. "Who is it that wishes to know?"  

+ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:07 pm
Hero's cold black eyes didn't hold any emotion as he watched the young she-wolf"Don't talk to me like I am a enemy.."Hero says growling showing his white teeth against his pitch black fur his eyes still not expressing any emotion  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:21 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero's cold black eyes didn't hold any emotion as he watched the young she-wolf"Don't talk to me like I am a enemy.."Hero says growling showing his white teeth against his pitch black fur his eyes still not expressing any emotion
She changed into her human form as she watched him and sat cross legged at eye level as nima changed into a bird and flew to a near by branch chattering loudly  

+ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:24 pm
Hero also changed into his human his long black hair that was in a ponytail moved with the wind"So what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero also changed into his human his long black hair that was in a ponytail moved with the wind"So what are you doing here?"
" I could ask the same of you though I will only ask one question at a time, Who is asking?"  

+ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:34 pm
Hero smiles at this and says "I'm looking for my friend....since I see that she is okay I might just go back"He then looks at her"And I want to know...so since I told you what I was doing you tell me why your here"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:38 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero smiles at this and says "I'm looking for my friend....since I see that she is okay I might just go back"He then looks at her"And I want to know...so since I told you what I was doing you tell me why your here"
she smiled mockingly" no offence but I do not care of your affares... I just wish to know who I am speaking to" sighing slightly" I am Keladry and I am here to search the lands I now belong to."  

+ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:42 pm
Hero looked at Keladry not showing any emotion"Well my name is none of your concern"Hero says looking away watching Sora communicate with the pup then looks back at Keladry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:45 am
Timber looked to Branwen, wondering if they should leave.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:59 am
Sora noticed the wolves emotions and slowly got up and said"Well it was nice to meet you guys and sorry I interuppted"Sora then walked off back to clearing where she once came from  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games