Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:04 pm
Taki started to growl

Hero finally got loose then said,"Taki leave the girl alone!"Hero said as got in front of her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:11 pm
Seeing the chance Seilene walked over and hung onto Hero's arm like kids do to parents. She then looked at Taki with her eyes flickering with happiness.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:27 pm
Taki was boiling with rage she turned around,and walked off

Hero let the girl hang on to him but he looked at her and asked,"What do you mean I'm Kanna's man??"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:41 pm
Seilene made an eep! " Um...I over heard Kanna talking one day and I thought you and her were togther....." she said quietly. Then thought,"Arkanna's gonna kill me...."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:47 pm
Hero raised a brow now intrested,"What did she say exactly???"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:02 pm
Seilene let go of him and turned away, "I've already said to much... besides I was caught and promised not to say anything or I get ......." she started to shake, "Well the results would be bad for my health if I told you and then you went back to Kanna and started talking about it........but lets just say she really likes you....."she said closing her eyes.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:05 pm
Hero was surprised by thiss and his eyes widened,"Then I guess this will be our little secret then huh?" he said calmly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Seilene turned around, "Yes!!!" she said quickly. Then started to feel funny, her eyes widen and she ran off, "I gotta go!!" she yelled back to him.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:28 pm
Hero watched the girl dumbfounded and waved,"Bye??"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:54 pm
Seilene didn't hear Hero, she keep running as far as possible, she had closed her eyes and just ran. Suddenly she tripped and fell into a small pond, when she hit the pond's bottem she looked up , realizing she looked like herself again. Seilene sighed and undid the adjustsments to her kimono making it look normal again. She moved her hair fromher face and got up, walking out of the water, "I'm just glad I didn't change in front of Hero...." she whispered and shook off. Then seeing she had been mostly dried she started back towards the group.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:44 am
Branwen was sitting under a tree with Zayra hiding from the summer's hot sun. She was sleeping not too far from the lakeshore. Although, her heart began to tell her Shuicho has returned. Branwen lifts her head and looks around for Branwen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:14 pm
Akeji was never far from his new mother, always wanting to be with her. Walking back toward his mother and sister, he noticed that Branwen was looking around for something. Curious, he asked,"Hey, what are you looking for? Is there someone nearby???"  

Akegura Hirou

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:32 pm
Hero sat down again,hoping for no interuptions  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:43 pm
Seilene wiped her hair out of her face as she walked into the clearing with Sora, she smiled and waved, "Hey everyone.." then sat down on a rock.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:57 pm
Sora smiled,"Hiya!"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games