Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:57 pm
Slighter let himself fall over when he was ran into and looked at Silvia, 'Ah its ok." he said smiling at her. Looking back at Kurana slighter nodded, "Yup, its another wolf from the pack." he said proudly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:01 pm
Silvia waved a paw. "Heya! I'm new here, too!" she held up the squirrel. "First hunt here." she said proudly.  

FigTreeDoctor

snubsnub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:27 pm
Kurana got up from her spot and stretched.
"Congrats on your first kill Silvia!" Kurana's stomach growls. "Hehe, that reminds me, I havn't eaten in awhile. I am going to hunt for some small game in the forest past the hill, be back in awhile. And she trotted off into the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:30 pm
Silvia nodded and trotted back to Silver. "There. Cought somethin'."  

FigTreeDoctor

snubsnub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:51 pm
She had caught some game. A squirel and a duck. As she trotted back, she looked for Silvia and anyone else who was in this pack she had just joined. She went back to the hill, and went underneath the tree to see that Slighter wasn't there. "Sigh, this isn't a very organized pack I see. A pack is supposed to hunt together, and stay together. Oh well. I guess I will just take a nap until I can smell another wolf with the same pack smell."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:28 pm
Sliver walked up the hill. He smelled another wolf! He carefully crept up the hill to get a glance of who it was. "Hello" He said in a low tone hoping for a reply.  

Bread Ninja

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:51 pm
Silvia threw the squirrel up in the air and snapped it up. "Yum." she said, licking her paw. "Wonder where the rest of 'em are..." she laid down. "I'll just stay here for a while."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:41 pm
Sliver smelt another wolf. He followed the scent to finid that is was Silvia. "Silvia did you catch anything?" Sliver asked.  

Bread Ninja

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:00 pm
She scratched behind her ear. "Squirrel. He was a fat little guy."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:25 am
"Yum. I really want to get a big meal though. I want to catch a deer." Sliver said to Silvia.  

Bread Ninja

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:47 pm
Silvia nodded. "I'll help!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:27 pm
Sliver walked slowly through the clearing sniffing out prey. He crouch low on the ground to make sure the deer wouldnt see him. He kept on sniffing and he smelled a deer.  

Bread Ninja

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:41 pm
Silvia crept alonside him, sniffing.

((Think I'll change my name... Silvia sounds a lot like Silver... so everyone, I am now Tanani!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:57 pm
Sliver finally got a scent of a deer. He tried to track it down. I kept on waqlking trying to find the scent.  

Bread Ninja

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games