Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:24 pm
"Back to work? Hah fat chance, you're coming to school with Karissa and I!" Said Rachel excitedly.

(This is me.....going away for like two weeks.....I might be able to comment from time to time, but don't depend on it)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:52 am
''I hate school.'' Kiba said.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:51 am
"Listen, I'm gonna head home. Rachel, are you going to ditch tomorrow with me?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:30 pm
'''I think we should head down stairs to he springes.'' Blue saiud calmly walking to the house.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:13 pm
"You know what, I dunno. I'll decide later!" Said Rachel.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:19 pm
"Alright see ya'll later" Arianna said and went back home. After taking a shower she layed down on her bed and read a book.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:58 pm
Heading as wolves to thhe grvaeyard, each member felt slightly defirerent, and not in a good way. Each felt a little angerier. Finding the familar lake that they orginally kidnapped Karissa. Somewhat brainwashed by the moon since the wolves where conneted to the moon. Remembering that they needed a wolf or vampire as a sacrifice. Estellluna remembered the assingment of raising the wolf pup Hiro. But dumping him with Western Pack, they slicked over to the Western Pack which was a forgot pack, near the Cullen's house. Ambushing was a problem though since they where guarded heavily. NOW FOR THE FIGHT!

Cer growled heavily leaping forward each head grabbing anypart that was in reach. Swinging the guards away they lunged back cutting Cer's neck with other of his scars from Hell. Blue growled at them for hurting her friend leaping for the guard's neck. Bitter, the guard rammed her agaist a trunk. Unconsious the guardr held her down. ''Don't!'' Toboe screamed from the bushes he ran ramming the guard. The other guard Held Cer and got the pack member's to seek out the other's while the ''sitter' held him down. At the den Estelluna, Tsume, Cho, dragged Hiro out. Although scared Hiro remember the teacher that Estelluna was and the crappy job she did. Whacking him once it quieted him and she passed him off to Ezradell who was at the mouth of the den. Hurrying out they saw the other's pinned.

(should uh the Culle's come in, if so please play them)

(read the first few post it's that again, remember I said one on a red moon or something?) 9I'm going back a couple of ten, twenety pages.}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:45 pm
Almost to the point of yelping so loudly Ezradell roared in a rage instead. (Cause he's kinda like Emmemet as a wolf) Charging forward he went bizzark for a moment snapping at those loved and hated. Throwing Hiro in the bushes the grandfather wolf took him. Ezradell soon pinned down even if he was much larger bit anything in reach. And that was Toboe. Whispering ''Toboe, take my place if I die.'' Then releasing Ezradell knoced out. Toboe weaped for a moment. Cho and Estelluna raced out but not relaying on wolf skills but the vampire part of her.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:36 pm
Arianna heard the battle and leaped out of bed. Sighing she raced into the woods where her friends were still at. "You guys what's going on?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:39 pm
FINALLY! Thank you, for finally posting.....

''Don't you see!?'' Blue shouted from her pinned position. Estelluna charged the guard knocking him off of Toboe, Tsume, Blue, Ezradell, and Kiba.

Wanna play the Cullens?  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:26 pm
"Do we ever get a break?" Rosalie complained, standing up. She and Emmett went into the forest and came across them. "What's going on now?" Emmett asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:19 pm
Looking up one of the guards saw Papa Wolf limp quickly away. ''He's got Hiro!'' He screamed as charging the old wolf. Releasing Blue from her position she darted up charging the guard holding Toboe.

Read the last couple of post for a idea.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Arianna came running up behind Rose and Emmett. "Can't you guys solve your problems without...who's that?" Arianna asked, pointing at the other new people.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:11 pm
''His name is Hiro, a old student' of sorts of mine.'' Estelluna said whacking the other's off. Her anger raging she quickly killed two of the pack members.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:18 pm
"Do ya need any help?" Arianna asked, trying not to sigh and shake her head.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games