Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:25 pm
((I can't respond till either someone makes contact w/ meh or Ai responds...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:33 pm
((meep. Deidara ish lonely. sweatdrop crying ))  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:57 pm
Dokuto noticed a person with a kind of hat((A.K.A. Deidara))."...What the?"He asked confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:31 pm
Deidara cursed to himself and looked down as he walked. "I can't believe Danna left me..hmm!" He stopped muttering to himself and turned hearing someone. Crap..how annoying.. He thought and didn't say anything, watching to see if this guy was going to attack him or not. Why the heck are be in Konohakagure anyway..? I guess this is what happens when I don't pay attention to the leader..hn. he thought to himself. Deidara stood still and calm smirking under his hat, "Hello hn."  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:34 pm
"...Hello...What are you doing here?"Dokuto asked.He couldn't tell much,just that they had a hat and a coat.What he was told the Akatsuki wore.He had heared about them before,and was quite interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:48 pm
The smirk disappeared from Deidara's face and he thought a moment. "Hn. Either we're going to attack Konohagakure... or we're after more Jinchuriki...un." he said crossing his arms and beginning to smirk again. He looked up making sure to keep watching the guy incase he did decide to attack.  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:52 pm
"I do not care what you do to this village.If anything,I'd like to join you."Dokuto said leaning against a pole looking twoards the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:06 pm
Deidara remained silent looking at him. Tch. He's not cut out for it. He began to think. He shook his head and began to chuckle. "I doubt that,un." He said tilting his hat a little and smirking. "I believe we have enough members anyway hn." This kid is just saying that to either let my guard down, or he actually thinks he has a reason to become a missing nin and join Akatsuki. He thought as he continued to watch him.  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:11 pm
"I'm guessing by your favorite word that your Deidara."Dokuto smirked.He formed an orb of chakra in his righthand."Like you,I like explosions.I also have no need or ability to stay with a village.I'm already a missing nin,so I thought that it would be ok.And besides,you never know when you need a backup member."He said closing his hand,the orb disapearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:20 pm
"Hn. It isn't up to me anyway, un." Deidara muttered and smirked watching him form the orb of chakra in his hand. "It's up to our leader." he said as the wind gently blew, making the bells on his hat jingle a little. "So you like explosions hmm?" He said smirking and taking out a small clay bird, distantly running a finger on it. "Hai. Explosions truly are a beautiful display of art, in my opinion un."  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:26 pm
((...Wait...It took me this look to realize it,but doesn't Deidara go "h'm"?))
Dokuto smiled."Explosions are beautiful.But,how would I find your leader?"he asked,looking twoards the clay bird,but apperantly not noticing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:38 pm
((yeah he makes sounds sort of like 'hm' or 'hn' in the manga he says 'un' but anyway...))

Deidara chuckled and looked at him again, still not quite sure this kid was telling the truth. "So.. you want to join Akatsuki.. and you say you are a missing nin, hn?" He chuckled continuing to hold the clay bird, eventually putting it away and crossing his arms again. "How do I know you weren't just stalling me on destroying Konohagakure hm?" He smirked and added, "Though I have to admit it worked, since we've been standing here chatting for the past few minutes." he said. He was beginning to growing a little impatient, since he really wanted to destroy Konoha like he had tried on Suna.

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:44 pm
"I hate being distractions.If your that concered about this villages destruction-"Dokuto walked twoards a building a bit away from them forming the orb of chakra in his hand"-I'll help."He thrusted the orb out at the building which on contact created a large explosion engulfing even Dokuto.As the dust settled he walked back to the pole and leaned against it."Thats level one of the Otankianki.Now,got something else for me to blow up?"He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 pm
Deidara smirked him thrust the orb into the building. "Interesting, hm." He said and took off his straw hat to watch the explosion better. His feminine blonde hair slightly blew as he smirked. "..But if that's all you can do, then the leader won't except you into Akatsuki because they already have me." He said darting a grey eye at him and narrowing it slightly. "Though that was 'OK' hmm.." he muttered, taking out the small clay bird again. The bird had two sets of wings and began to fly at another building. Deidara smirked, making a hand sign. "Katsu!" It exploded, causing much of the same reaction and destroying the building.  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:03 pm
Dokuto shrugged."Interesting jutsu.Heres another of mine"He took out a bottle and poured it out on the ground.It was full of blood.He pointed at three buildings and the blood moved to them and covered major support parts.He held two fingers up."Ketsuekibakuha((Not sure if thats it,too lazy to check my profile.))"The blood combusted taking the buildings down with it."As you can see,my jutsus are abit different from most shinobi.But at least I get to destroy some,even if your not impressed."He said smiling revealing fangs.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games