Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:46 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
"they are thinking that they can choice whoever to marry you and be king, they dont want marcus to be our king" she sighed "its not fair"

"But I don't even want to get married!! This sucks big time!!" gets too agitated and coughs a bit of blood. "Sorry.... but still!!! I don't wanna!!!"
"tell that to daddy" she said then smiled "hey, do you think the vampires would listen to us? if we make like a speach about this situation"

"I doubt that they would take us seriously.... but it's worth trying"
"so lets do it, today lets say close to around midnight, gather every vampire, thats when we will have our speech" she looked at both of them "im going to need your support"

"YEah!!!! Okay" smiles. "You got my support sis!"
smiles "thanks, ok now meet right here say 11:50 ok" she stood up "come on marcus, we have that meeting to go to, plus dads going to be there, so im wondering whats going to happen"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:47 pm

KaosAngel012
(g2g, bbl!)
((bye ^_^))

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
"tell that to daddy" she said then smiled "hey, do you think the vampires would listen to us? if we make like a speach about this situation"

"so lets do it, today lets say close to around midnight, gather every vampire, thats when we will have our speech" she looked at both of them "im going to need your support"

smiles "thanks, ok now meet right here say 11:50 ok" she stood up "come on marcus, we have that meeting to go to, plus dads going to be there, so im wondering whats going to happen"
marcus stands up and follows bella{c ya kaos}
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:51 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

marcus stands up and follows bella{c ya kaos}
they walk to the back of the castle, where the meetings are held "ok ready?" she asked then opened the door
vampires: welcome Princess, and Prince *bows*

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:24 pm

"Young Princess, you have until the end of this year for the new arrival" the vampires said smiling
she looked at them, finally understanding "excuse me? wh-what i cant thats 6 months away"
"its the rules princess"
she looked down "i dont know if i can though"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:10 am

"But... I do not understand.... why until the end of the year?" looks at them confused.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:12 am

KaosAngel012
"But... I do not understand.... why until the end of the year?" looks at them confused.
she nodded "i understand" she said and grabbed her sisters arma and walked out of the room, she walked to her room and they both sat down on her bed "its, well"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:14 am

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
she nodded "i understand" she said and grabbed her sisters arma and walked out of the room, she walked to her room and they both sat down on her bed "its, well"

"It's well.... what?" looking at her with a confused expression. "What's going on sis?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:16 am

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"It's well.... what?" looking at her with a confused expression. "What's going on sis?"
"you remember mom when her and dad were together, she had two years to have us because thats the rules, well they are giving me until the end of this year"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:19 am

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"you remember mom when her and dad were together, she had two years to have us because thats the rules, well they are giving me until the end of this year"

(sry back) "Until... the end.. to this year?" looks at her with wide eyes. "But.... but.... but why?" can't believe what she's hearing.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:22 am

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

(sry back) "Until... the end.. to this year?" looks at her with wide eyes. "But.... but.... but why?" can't believe what she's hearing.
"i dont know, thats what i said, they said its part of a new rule called the new arival thing i dont know, but i dont know if im ready for that, you know" she sighs and looks at her "we have to talk to dad"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:24 am

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"i dont know, thats what i said, they said its part of a new rule called the new arival thing i dont know, but i dont know if im ready for that, you know" she sighs and looks at her "we have to talk to dad"

"Yeah we do.... I don't think that dad likes the idea...." looking ar her. "Don't worry.... I'll help you. You shouldn't do something you don't want to..." smiles at her.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:25 am

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Yeah we do.... I don't think that dad likes the idea...." looking ar her. "Don't worry.... I'll help you. You shouldn't do something you don't want to..." smiles at her.
she smiled "thanks sis. So how are you coming along? feeling better"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:28 am

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"I feel alright, although dad doesn't want for me to leave my room for precautions.... but I'm too stuborn to follow daddy's orders..." giggles a bit. "C'mon, let's look for dad!" grabs her arm and leads her out of the room. "Oh, there he is!"

Valdamt turns around to see them coming. "Tomoe! What are you doing out of your room? and Bella.... aren't you supposed to be in a reunion with the vampires?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:32 am

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"I feel alright, although dad doesn't want for me to leave my room for precautions.... but I'm too stuborn to follow daddy's orders..." giggles a bit. "C'mon, let's look for dad!" grabs her arm and leads her out of the room. "Oh, there he is!"

Valdamt turns around to see them coming. "Tomoe! What are you doing out of your room? and Bella.... aren't you supposed to be in a reunion with the vampires?"
"yea about that, see what they said kinda made me feel uneasy"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games