Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:02 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera Lays in the Darkness Blood pooreing out from her Wounds blood drain's out from her mouth, she doesnt even Cry or show she is in Pain she has Given up

*the blood that was out on the ground didnt just get absorbed, the nano bots that was in her system held the blood together, and made it go back intoo her wounds, the nanobots had given her something to ease her pain!*

Her Body Rejects them, She creates a Barrior and pushes all of them out, By now she wants to die, She has no reason to Live in her Mind
meaniel busts down door after door looking for her
KIRA!!!!!!!
he comes to her door and rips it off its hinges throwing it aside he then runs to kieras side and trys to help her
kiera please dont die on me

Her Blank eye's turn toward's Him and her Barrior Pushes Him back and wont let Him touch her, She is Pale now soked in Blood  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:02 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
the guy smirked and covered her mouth
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"
he laughs "its too late for that" he grabs her and starts walking down the hall

"Ah Good, Its amazeing Meaniel hasnt Discovered that the instant he leave's one of these girl's alone theuy are all our's, Master shall we leave Meaniel is comeing"
Krigoris Smirks "Yes lets, We will take Angel along for a ride as well"
she struggles "ill kill you" she bites and scratches "i hope when i die i go to hell so that i can slap both of you" she snapped  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera Lays in the Darkness Blood pooreing out from her Wounds blood drain's out from her mouth, she doesnt even Cry or show she is in Pain she has Given up

*the blood that was out on the ground didnt just get absorbed, the nano bots that was in her system held the blood together, and made it go back intoo her wounds, the nanobots had given her something to ease her pain!*

Her Body Rejects them, She creates a Barrior and pushes all of them out, By now she wants to die, She has no reason to Live in her Mind
A

[YOU make it so hard for me >< well, if you really want to die... ]

*Logen's bots didnt leave her even if she created the barrier, there was still millions of millions of bots inside her, she had no chanse what so ever to get them out of her, Logen made the diamondthat was encasing Kiera'sbody go intoo the ground, (and if you dont remember, the diamods i use is the nanobots.... so umm... o.O)

when she got to the lab with Kiera, she made the pain in Kiera's body go away and the blood that had been spilled was also encased, though it looked like a orb*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KIRA!!!!!!!
he comes to her door and rips it off its hinges throwing it aside he then runs to kieras side and trys to help her

Her Blank eye's turn toward's Him and her Barrior Pushes Him back and wont let Him touch her, She is Pale now soked in Blood
meaniel slashes the barrier in two and pulls her into a hug
please dont die i cant lose the my friends you guys are the only family i have left  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"

"Ah Good, Its amazeing Meaniel hasnt Discovered that the instant he leave's one of these girl's alone theuy are all our's, Master shall we leave Meaniel is comeing"
she struggles "ill kill you" she bites and scratches "i hope when i die i go to hell so that i can slap both of you" she snapped

Krigoris Grabs her by the Chin "Dont even Kid your Self Babe, and be Happy your not in Kiera's position" he lets go of her and they start walking
"Sir, I still say your an Evil master Mind, I hope to be as good as you with Diseaveing People, Kiera didnt even Do anything when I whiped her" He and the Man holding Angel fallow him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:08 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KIRA!!!!!!!

please dont die i cant lose the my friends you guys are the only family i have left

[okay, -.- ignoring me a?... if not, you should get that she is FAR AWAY FROM ANYONE OF YOU... though if you are in fact ignoring me, i will go intoo a corner and maybee ill whine a bit >< ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KIRA!!!!!!!

She doesnt Move Her eye's Close a bit More Her barrior Gosde Back up and slams him into the Wall she falls back to the Floore in The pool of Blood  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Krigoris Grabs her by the Chin "Dont even Kid your Self Babe, and be Happy your not in Kiera's position" he lets go of her and they start walking
"Sir, I still say your an Evil master Mind, I hope to be as good as you with Diseaveing People, Kiera didnt even Do anything when I whiped her" He and the Man holding Angel fallow him
"dont touch me" she snapped looking away from them  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:10 pm
[okay, what you love n war has ignored so far: my nanobots have killed the one that kissed you, and the other one, aswell!! >< and you are encased in nanobots, and we are in my lab... ><]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:11 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KIRA!!!!!!!

[okay, -.- ignoring me a?... if not, you should get that she is FAR AWAY FROM ANYONE OF YOU... though if you are in fact ignoring me, i will go intoo a corner and maybee ill whine a bit >< ]

[Dude you cant HEAL INER PAIN FOR KIERA! lol Only outer :3 its part of My plane to Make this more interesting lolz]  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KIRA!!!!!!!

She doesnt Move Her eye's Close a bit More Her barrior Gosde Back up and slams him into the Wall she falls back to the Floore in The pool of Blood
he slashes the barrier again not giving up
ok if this doesnt work nothing will
meaniel pulls her into a hug and kisses her on the lips trying to wake her up
come on wake up
he thinks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:12 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[okay, what you love n war has ignored so far: my nanobots have killed the one that kissed you, and the other one, aswell!! >< and you are encased in nanobots, and we are in my lab... ><]

[O.O those uy's are Super Powerful man! AND THEY R THE BAD GUYS!! >< THEY DONT DIE DNT YOU WATCH TV SHOWS? THEY DIE AT LIKE THE ENDING 3nodding ]  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[O.O those uy's are Super Powerful man! AND THEY R THE BAD GUYS!! >< THEY DONT DIE DNT YOU WATCH TV SHOWS? THEY DIE AT LIKE THE ENDING 3nodding ]

[im sure that we can make some more bad guys ;D and umm, i had a plan to become a bad girl ... though now i dont know... ><]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:16 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

KIRA!!!!!!!

he slashes the barrier again not giving up
ok if this doesnt work nothing will
meaniel pulls her into a hug and kisses her on the lips trying to wake her up
come on wake up
he thinks

Kiera's eye's Open Wide and She Slaps him and Couph's up Blood she says weakly "What is wrong with you?" She tries to Pull away from him but is To weak  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:17 pm
[gah you are ruining my planz >< well ill just sit and wheep the >< since that is obviously what you want me to do lovelove ><]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games