Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:12 pm
"Yaw horsey yaw!" Zyth said as he laughed.

Fate came in and saw Zyth. He grabbed him off of her as he put him down..

"Sorry for that... Miss?" he said with a dashing smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Mist looked at fate sternly.
Caesar llicked her cheek,"It's ok. I think he wants you to go on and know that he is ok."
Blaze smiled,"Mine change when I want them too." He changed them from blue to yellow.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm
"lucky," Sapphire eyes where a mix of green and pink, love anf jealious  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Fate kept his smile but he looked at Mist confused.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 pm
Mist looked away and went to raven who was rolling in the mud.
blaze turned them green again,"How long have you been here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 pm
*Lukara chuckled. her eyes turned Pink in happieness* My name is Lukara. and u are?
*Amiko nuzzled into him* I want to let him go...but its hard....i never wanted him until i had him. Lukara killed the male who forced me into haveing him. She's been my protector for a few years. I no we both want pups...her for the 1st time...me...*She sighed softly and stared at her feet.*  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 pm
"Fate. The father of these pups and Mist's mate," he answered with a nod at the begining.

Cherry saw her mother act strange to her. She came over and nugded her gently with her paw. "Momma? Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 pm
"Oh hmmm, i don't know haha," Said Sapphire her eyes pink again.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:22 pm
*Lukara's eyes gleamed* You mean these pups are from u as well? *her tail began wagging. She smiled warmly*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm
"Yes these... cute little furballs are mine." He remember Caesar's comment about them. He grinned at the thought.

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:27 pm
Sapphire thought about everyone and there pups, she didn't have any, she wanted a family. Sapphire smiled warmly at Blaze  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:30 pm
*Lukara laughed smiling* I'm jealous of you 2. I love the pups. I'm not sure why but...they all seem to remind me of wolves i've met in the past....espcially *She glanced at Zyth* Him....he reminds me of a wolf i loved...but he...*Her eyes saddened.* Just....take care of him and Cherry...please... I don't want anything to happen to them. *Her eyes teared up*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Blaze looked at her then the sky,"I don't know how long I will stay here. I plan on leaving but I think I will stick around for awhile." He noticed that clouds were blocking the moon and growled. The clouds blew away from the moon.
Mist looked at Cherry and smiled,"Of course. Why don't you and your brothers and sister all go and play outside."
Raven got up quickly and ran outside happily.
Caesar looked at Amiko,"It's ok. I understand."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 pm
Fate smiled kindaly to comfort her. He put his paw on her's.

"Don't worry Mist and me are always going to be there to watch them and keep them safe."

Cherry smiled broken light. "Ok."

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm
"Oh, please stay," Sapphire batted her eyes, "please I will miss you if you go."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games