Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:19 pm
Awe sorry I'm not on that much during the day Affy. Usually bumbling around doing stuff and only drop in for a few seconds. Of course, you already know your free to pm me whenever. Probably don't hang around much in the day because it just so horribly dead as off late. T.T  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:24 pm
Like I said, it's no one's responsibility to keep me happy, I just hope they don't mind it if I PM or IM in need of a quick chat  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:39 am
I wish I could be on more...  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:18 am
Audi Kitty
I wish I could be on more...

*hugs* Work tends to keep people busy too sad  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:45 pm
*pounces Af and snuggles him tightly* Nerrr... you know you're always free to PM me, snugglebutt. <3 *nuzzles and licks* <^-^>  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:47 pm
Lloxie
*pounces Af and snuggles him tightly* Nerrr... you know you're always free to PM me, snugglebutt. <3 *nuzzles and licks* <^-^>

*nuzzles and licks back* I know Lloxie, thanks heart  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:25 pm
And just as an annoucnment, our very own Skuger Moonclaw arrived safely with his mate a couple weeks ago and is doing fine. He'll be back on soon hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:29 pm
I'm not on until late afternoon or so, but always welcome to pm me hun. 3nodding  

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Anybody is welcome to PM me as long as they're not begging for something.... xp

Or Chain Letters.

Everyone saw the Announcement on that, right?  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:56 pm
Since my tablet stopped working, I need to do traditional commissions instead...But guess what? I have no pens! I brought my calligraphy pen, but forgot my india ink. I really need some micron pens or g-pens (manga pens basically) and a white gel pen. If anyone would be willing to get me some supplies, I'd do you a commission and mail it to you.  

Leyla Giselle

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:19 pm
I already gave you supplies, but since I need to pay you for the bust shot anyway..I can send you pens  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:21 pm
Rainey_angel81
I already gave you supplies, but since I need to pay you for the bust shot anyway..I can send you pens
That'd be awesome =DDD. I have to finish the bust shot with a touch pad though. sad I been trying to do alot of things with it, and it is harder than using a mouse.  

Leyla Giselle

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:38 pm
right now..I'm a bit peeved at friend.. Starts a chat with me..then slaps up an away message claiming the mother is up there, makes me wait for an hour, then returns, says nothing to me, and ups and leaves. -_-..How rude..(hasn't come back either..meaning most likely I won't see her a** till tommorrow).

and tommorrow she better make a decent passing grade on the test she's been complaining about. I've put up with a lot of crap with her about that class so she better pass..because I will be pissed off after helping her serval times with the homework for that class because she didn't understand some stuff, putting up with her complaints about how much the class sucks, and then after offering to help her study for the test on things she didn't understand telling me she doesn't care anymore..

So yes..I will be madder than a swarm of hornets who's nest was just beaten with a stick at her if she fails after rudely ditching me like that in the middle of the chat, and giving me crap about a class she hates that I many times helped with.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:06 pm
:pokes teh Raineys:
Yesterday I was at a Search and rescue meeting.
Police person: "blah blah blah Search and Rescue dogs, at the last comeptition Contra Costa County took first, second and third."
Me: 0_0 "Was the first placer named Haley?"
Police Person: "Yuh-huh."
Me; =DD "I know heeeeeeeer!" =DDDD  

Zella L.

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:12 pm
*puts on Emo glasses and sits in the corner*

Should I go and just leave people alone? I can't even get people to respond to PMs now. I'm sorry if I'm bugging people, I just really really need to chat. Maybe I'm too dependant on this, but I mentioned before, it lets me relax and stuff, and not being able to do it really makes it hard to do much else

/emo moment  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games