Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordarke

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:22 pm
Due to the fact i'm usually clad in black, walk with a slight slouch (Old back problem) and get many stares as it is

That would not help, and work forbids it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:28 pm
well i am back for a few mins lol at my libary lol its shitty but it makes it where i can get on  

kogie_wolf

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:30 pm
::yawns and contemplates:: I think I should do something tonight. I am going to see STOMP, but I want to do something else. I'm tired of constantly sitting online and looking at forums, or downloading amvs. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:32 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Neko.... how long will you be gone?

Only for 3 hours, lol.
Vvardenfell is the name of the main landmass in the game "The Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind. *points to sig* ...and by packing up I meant I was finishing up any mod downloads I had open and getting new acoustic and orchestrated music for the in-game playlist :3

xd

tilltomarrow
ohh, going on a trip Neko? Have fun!!!!

Hehe, thanks & will do :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:32 pm
if your over 21 and got friends that are as well go out to town to a club and hang out or go to a consino and have fun. just just go out with them and hang around town doing things liek going to the mall or movies and so forth  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:37 pm
Morrowind never caught my attention

If it was multi-player I woulda loved it  

Mordarke

Dapper Conversationalist

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:41 pm
well i think i will start a rp thread once more i just dont know what on  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Stare
Morrowind never caught my attention

If it was multi-player I woulda loved it

Actually, the fact it's single-player is what makes it stand out from other RPG games. Since they don't need to catter for tons of players going through zones and quests at a same time, everything is so much more in-depth. NPC's are much mroe developped and quests are quite better than the regular "go fetch me this, go fetch me that, make a cuirass and show me" quests I've seen far too often in games like Everquest.

Also, the sheer modability of the game makes it an endless source of fun, being that even a 8 year old with enough patience could learn how to drag the mouse and make new landscape or drag'n'drop houses and objects in the editor. If you've tried the game before, I'm not gonna argue your opinion, but if not, you should at least have a look at it. It's worth it :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Rydian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:45 pm
tilltomarrow
::yawns and contemplates:: I think I should do something tonight. I am going to see STOMP, but I want to do something else. I'm tired of constantly sitting online and looking at forums, or downloading amvs. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Come over to my house and rub my tummy? xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:45 pm
* nods * i agree lol my mom just called me and she is bringing my puppy to me this weekend lol yaya i get to spend the weekend off of gary job corps ina hotale with my wolf/german puppy.  

kogie_wolf

Mordarke

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:46 pm
I had Morrowind and the elder scrolls? I think it was, it was a good laugh for a while

But I got annoyed at the sheer hardness at some of the creatures appearing from nowhere

And the combat system  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:01 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
tilltomarrow

Come over to my house and rub my tummy? xp

::rubs his tummy:: i wish I could. Sorry, someone called, and I dissapeared  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:03 pm
kogie_wolf
if your over 21 and got friends that are as well go out to town to a club and hang out or go to a consino and have fun. just just go out with them and hang around town doing things liek going to the mall or movies and so forth

::sigh:: unfortunately, I just turned 20. can't go clubbing yet!
and the mall is too far away from here. damn college being in the middle of nowhere!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:17 pm
Aye, well, I'm off. Gonna head over and play meh game some :3
Arrivederci everyfur!  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:23 pm
DoomNeko
Aye, well, I'm off. Gonna head over and play meh game some :3
Arrivederci everyfur!

bye bye!!!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games