Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:38 am
Selene Aries
Always interesting when you know the history of an object. 3nodding Something like that is worth keeping in the family for generations to come.

I thought so. ♥  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:39 am
I haven't had a chance to say this yet, but Sunegami, I rarely know you, but I'm happy for you. I will not say "good luck" however, because you don't need it, you're fueled by something better and stronger, love.

dramallama <-- Mood lightener.

You must be excited. whee How many phone calls did you make within the first hour?  

Isaol-the-wolf

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:16 am
I seriously need to get out of the house today.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:43 am
Isaol-the-wolf
I haven't had a chance to say this yet, but Sunegami, I rarely know you, but I'm happy for you. I will not say "good luck" however, because you don't need it, you're fueled by something better and stronger, love.

dramallama <-- Mood lightener.

You must be excited. whee How many phone calls did you make within the first hour?

Well thank you. ♥ We've been together for a long time-- over 7 years, in fact. ♥

Not too many phone calls, actually; I called my mom & stepdad, then my dad, and the rest of the congratulations were through LiveJournal & Facebook. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:57 am
I wonder sometimes if it would be better being a eunich.

Anyone else wish they didn't have a sex drive? Or that it wasn't so strong?

Think about it. Without a sex drive, you really wouldn't have to worry about relationships as much. You could be single and happy and carefree, and devote your life to finer things, like education, hard work, charity, rather than obsession over sex. There wouldn't be such a need to have a relationship. No need to worry about STDs or children.

And if you chose to have a relationship, the relationship would soley be based off of love and friendship, and it wouldn't matter how the other person looked or how attractive they were. With no sex, the intimacy would come from shared experiences and deep friendship.

I'm not saying sex is evil or sinful, just that it sucks when you have a strong sex drive and such the desire to do oh so naughty things to other people. And there's other people you find hot and attractive and there's no way you'll be with them. There's that feeling of badly wanting what you can never have, like something forbidden by death.

Maybe it's best not to have the sex drive.... or to at least be able to turn it off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:14 am
Relationships are not really about sex, they are about companionship. Even if you had no libido at all, you would still get lonely and wish to be with others.  

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:42 am
Selene Aries
Relationships are not really about sex, they are about companionship. Even if you had no libido at all, you would still get lonely and wish to be with others.

This. Humans are social animals. We're like wolves or chimpanzees; we need a "pack" of some kind surrounding us, even if it's just 1 other person.

Plus, I'm sure even asexual people have relationship worries. ;3

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:54 pm
So yesterday my fiancé and I had an engagement party with 11 of our friends at Dave & Buster's (in the Waterfront). We sat at the bar & had dinner, then watched 3 periods of the Penguins/Red Wings game. Everyone was congratulatory, and almost everyone said "it's about damn time!" X3 My ring was a big hit, too. ♥

After that, about half the group left, and the rest of us (two other couples, a single guy, my boy & me) went and played in the arcade for about an hour. It was a lot of fun-- plus, the boy & I took home some plushies (a brown bear for him and a red fox for me)! ♥

We finally got home at 1a. It was a great night. ♥

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 pm
Not to steal your glory, but I'm now officialy, as of approximatly 1pm May thirty-first, part of the high school graduating class of 09' 3nodding I got about 1.3k in card money, I'm going to get a laptop tomorrow.

But congrats, I've been to Dave & Buster's. I hope the Red Wings lost twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:21 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Not to steal your glory, but I'm now officialy, as of approximatly 1pm May thirty-first, part of the high school graduating class of 09' 3nodding I got about 1.3k in card money, I'm going to get a laptop tomorrow.

But congrats, I've been to Dave & Buster's. I hope the Red Wings lost twisted

Congratulations to you! :3

No, the Penguins are suckin' it up. I can't believe they made it to the finals, playing the way they've been. It's pathetic. xp

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:29 pm
I still want to turn off my Libido sometimes. I mean, right now, even though I wouldn't mind a good relationship, I think a very large part of me just wants sex. I just want friends with benefits, not the commitment a lasting relationship would entitle. It may soley be due to the fact I haven't had sex in a few years, and maybe after screwing my brains off and getting it out of my system I may want to settle down, but I do worry about ruining a relationship with misconceived intentions, if she wants something steady and I just want to shag.

And you wouldn't believe how hard and emotionally painful it is to be around certain women that I want to be with physically, but for some reason I can't be with. The sexual frustration is strong enough to destroy walls at times.

So being a eunuch would be nice only because I wouldn't put any focus on sex and would be able to enjoy romantic relationships WITHOUT having sex get in the way, or having the relationship be only about sex.

Isaol: My brother had to repeat his senior year, he's 19 now, but he's finally graduating. His ceremony is this Thursday. My sister graduates next year. Strange that I graduated in 2000, and it's nearly 10 years later... where has all the time gone? @_@

Oh and Sune.....

GO RED WINGS!!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 pm
*Runs to get his Avalanche team jersey and a hockey stick*

xd GO COLORADO!!!  

Isaol-the-wolf

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:20 pm
KillerLee
Oh and Sune.....

Lucky for you I'm not actually a hockey fan. I very much prefer baseball to any other sport. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 pm
KillerLee
I still want to turn off my Libido sometimes. I mean, right now, even though I wouldn't mind a good relationship, I think a very large part of me just wants sex. I just want friends with benefits, not the commitment a lasting relationship would entitle. It may soley be due to the fact I haven't had sex in a few years, and maybe after screwing my brains off and getting it out of my system I may want to settle down, but I do worry about ruining a relationship with misconceived intentions, if she wants something steady and I just want to shag.

And you wouldn't believe how hard and emotionally painful it is to be around certain women that I want to be with physically, but for some reason I can't be with. The sexual frustration is strong enough to destroy walls at times.

So being a eunuch would be nice only because I wouldn't put any focus on sex and would be able to enjoy romantic relationships WITHOUT having sex get in the way, or having the relationship be only about sex.

Isaol: My brother had to repeat his senior year, he's 19 now, but he's finally graduating. His ceremony is this Thursday. My sister graduates next year. Strange that I graduated in 2000, and it's nearly 10 years later... where has all the time gone? @_@

Oh and Sune.....

Nothing wrong with having some friends with benefits. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games