Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:50 pm
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
*sits on the bench quietly watching everyone*
-/- koji sits next to racy-/- hi...... -/-smiles-/-
*smiles back* hi
wutcha been up to??
well nothing much...*remebers visiting the grave of my brother* i went to the cemetry... to visit my brother
-/- looks concernd -/- u ok????
he died earlier this year *tear streaks down cheek* (whispers to myself) y did u have to leave so soon Nico *wipe tears out of face*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:51 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *arrives back at the demon world* this place is as dark as ever. *closes eyes* hmmm... *opens eyes, revealing crimson red eyes* gotcha! *flys, following the demon hunter's scent*

Gazon:*fallows*
Koi:...im gana stay here...  

iiAngel of Death Temari

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm
*sits quietly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm
Von: *opens dorm room and lets everyone in then closes the door and locks it* ok...Kai, Hita. sit down somewhere....Izara lay down.
Izara: okie dokie! *lays down on the floor where she was standing* is it gonna tingle again Vonnie?
Hita:*flinches* damm.....shes so out of it....
Von: yes....its going to tingle
Izara: yay! ok lets go! shock therapy time!
Von: *tries to smile but cant* let me see your hand *takes hand and touches it lightly with one finger*
Izara: *winces* eh...yeah thats tingly alright *winces*
Von: im sorry...*finger glows white and the black seems to be sucked out of her hand like a vacume to Von's finger*
Izara: *clamps eyes shut and grinds her teeth*
Hita: Iz...? *stands up*
Izara: dont touch it! NO DONT TOUCH IT!
Von: *looks absolutely miserable* im sorry Izara but you cant struggle like this.
Izara: I SAID DONT ******** TOUCH IT!!! *whimpers, then controls herself*....yeah...thats extremely clensing...*winces, trying not to cry*
Von: im sorry for causing so much pain, my freind
Izara: nonsense master Von......i told you...its feels.....exhilerating...and *winces, then yelps*....tingly  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 pm
sora: imma stay with koi. *looks at koi* mitsuki is gonna be in big trouble after this...
~meanwhile...~
mitsuki: *arrives in front of a really big mansion* what the hell?! *touches gate and it breaks into a million pieces* he's so dead... *walks inside and walks up the front steps* you'll pay for this tadashi. *breaks down door* im home!!! *grins*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:00 pm
*looks aroud and grabs two glasses of water* do u want some? *offers cup of water to koji*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
*smiles back* hi
wutcha been up to??
well nothing much...*remebers visiting the grave of my brother* i went to the cemetry... to visit my brother
he died earlier this year *tear streaks down cheek* (whispers to myself) y did u have to leave so soon Nico *wipe tears out of face*
-/-hugs-/- im sorry (ig2g stressed be back at like 6 so l8erz ^-^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
*smiles back* hi
wutcha been up to??
-/-hugs-/- im sorry (ig2g stressed be back at like 6 so l8erz ^-^)
bye
sweatdrop *after koji leaves racy jumps around happliy* he hugged me *hides from everyone else still happy*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:10 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: imma stay with koi. *looks at koi* mitsuki is gonna be in big trouble after this...
~meanwhile...~
mitsuki: *arrives in front of a really big mansion* what the hell?! *touches gate and it breaks into a million pieces* he's so dead... *walks inside and walks up the front steps* you'll pay for this tadashi. *breaks down door* im home!!! *grins*

Koi:Yeah so am i.....i aint supposed to be here.....nor is akey
(i g2g for now but i'll be back on real soon so tell me what happens if i mis somthing)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm
sora: i could go here anytime but mitsuki cant. these past few years, she had been sneaking in.
(okay. bye! cya.)  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:16 pm
*accidentaly teleports to mitsuki* hey mitsuki!!! guesssss wut!!!!! he hugged me *gets all crazy and wierd* heheheheheh 4laugh heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm
angel_eyes200
*accidentaly teleports to mitsuki* hey mitsuki!!! guesssss wut!!!!! he hugged me *gets all crazy and wierd* heheheheheh 4laugh heart 4laugh
umm... seriously. ur weird. and btw, you teleported to the demon world. sweatdrop back to my home here. sweatdrop  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
umm... seriously. ur weird. and btw, you teleported to the demon world. sweatdrop back to my home here. sweatdrop
o.... sweatdrop is that were i am? that probably y its gettin so hot...well bye *teleports back to school*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm
*just walking*  

Heimer

Heimer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm
*Humming*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games