Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 pm
Kakarotto-san
One of those chests appeared in my tank...And I didn't have a key..*fail*

I hate you Gaia..-_-

That happened to me yesterday. XP

Oh, and hey, my graduation ceremony was today. I'm officially an alumnus of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Garek Maxwell
Okay this is...strange. I didn't want to start a new thread about it either.

So there's supposed to be this June 12th switch to digital broadcasting, right? ...Then why doesn't PBS ever show up out of all the other channels, and yet I can still receive analog signals from PBS on my TV? confused

And annoyingly, and I guess it's because of where I live, there's often unexplainable garbling of the signal, which means varying amounts will actually come through. I almost thought about recording it and posting it on youtube with the title "The Future is Here!".

I have a digital converter, and channels just don't come in like they used to. I used to get Toledo stations in BETTER than Detroit stations, despite Detroit being closer. I could even get Lansing stations in. Now I can't get either Toledo or Lansing stations, and the Detroit stations can sometimes become pixilated and blocky if my antenna isn't adjusted JUST RIGHT.

Yea, I should record the pixilation and post it on youtube.. the future is here indeed. Digital isn't always better. Damn Progressives. razz  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:31 am
http://w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/imaging/dt/ss_announce_none_20090618_700x179.gif

I must be like stupid..But what is the item (or hairstyle) that is the pink and green hair that the girl with watermelon has?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:32 am
Dunno.  

F a w k s i

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:14 pm
Kakarotto-san

I must be like stupid..But what is the item (or hairstyle) that is the pink and green hair that the girl with watermelon has?

Do not think that item is out yet, but looks like a future skittle item.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 pm
Selene Aries
Kakarotto-san

Yep, there was another pic of a blue/blond combo of the same hairstyle that leaked out a while back. I wish they would hurry up and release that item. It looks so screamishly cute.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm
Krissim Klaw
Yep, there was another pic of a blue/blond combo of the same hairstyle that leaked out a while back. I wish they would hurry up and release that item. It looks so screamishly cute.

Taste the rainbow, wear the rainbow!

*gnaws on skittlized Kriss*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:36 pm
Selene Aries
Krissim Klaw

Taste the rainbow, wear the rainbow!

*gnaws on skittlized Kriss*
Wah, how dare you gnaw on The Mantis Queen! No one eats a female mantis, we are the one's who do all the eating! rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 am
Krissim Klaw
Selene Aries
Kakarotto-san

I hope so. It is cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm
I'll taste YOUR rainbow! blaugh

... I got one of those damn chests in the aquarium, didn't have a key either.

It's bullshit. It's just another way Gaia's trying to get people to spend real money on the website. "You can have this FREE chest... IF you spend 99 cents in the gaia cash shop!"

The admins are fricking desperate. Whatever scam they can think up next.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:23 pm
Awesome. My sunburn from Wed. is now a mass of blisters, peeling skin and some..clear liquid of some kind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 pm
shoki_de_nai
Awesome. My sunburn from Wed. is now a mass of blisters, peeling skin and some..clear liquid of some kind.

mmmmm  

WeissVicious

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm
WeissVicious
shoki_de_nai

mmmmm

I know, right? I look so delicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 pm
shoki_de_nai
WeissVicious
shoki_de_nai

mmmmm

I know, right? I look so delicious.

like fudged huggies  

WeissVicious

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games