Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 pm
CRAWWWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:44 am
Today is off to an interesting start. Woke up early to my mother screaming that there was a huge rat in the kitchen. My step-dad and I go downstairs and as I sneak closer to it...realize it's a baby opossum.
We caught it in a pet carrier and let it outside...but we don't know yet how it got in our house. Also, three cats and a dog in this house and none of them noticed it or just paid it no mind. o_O

..it was awful cute though. >>  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:23 pm
I'm trying to decide whether or not to do art again on Gaia for items/gold. (And hopefully won't forget about them..x_x)..

The stupid temporary crown for my tooth that got the root canal popped off so I had to go back today to get it put back on. I hope it still stays on till I have to go back and get the real crown. Argh..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:49 pm
Kakarotto-san
I'm trying to decide whether or not to do art again on Gaia for items/gold. (And hopefully won't forget about them..x_x)..

Well I'd love to have the chance to commission you on Gaia...since I can't seem to get a job. x.x  

Shadows sweet embrace

F a w k s i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Just sold my Keytarblade for 70k less than I bought it for, woot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:19 pm
*Sigh* This is a bit of a Real life vent that involves Gaia. The other day when the new rig came out I started to exchange whore with the new items. Well, I've been on some meds that have been messing with my stomach as of late, and I started to feel so sick to my stomach I had to sign off for the rest of the night. Come back a day later to see I lost nearly 3 mil do to deflation of items I would have resold immediatly had I not been feeling so ill. I just feel so stupid and pathetic now. I know its only pixels, but it was like an added kick in the face, especially since I've been questing so hard lately. =(  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 pm
Krissim Klaw
*Sigh* This is a bit of a Real life vent that involves Gaia. The other day when the new rig came out I started to exchange whore with the new items. Well, I've been on some meds that have been messing with my stomach as of late, and I started to feel so sick to my stomach I had to sign off for the rest of the night. Come back a day later to see I lost nearly 3 mil do to deflation of items I would have resold immediatly had I not been feeling so ill. I just feel so stupid and pathetic now. I know its only pixels, but it was like an added kick in the face, especially since I've been questing so hard lately. =(

*hugs tight* Wish you were feeling better hon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:47 pm
Selene Aries
Krissim Klaw

*hugs tight* Wish you were feeling better hon.
Thanks. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting better, which is why I've been so scarce these last few days. I'm getting major acid reflux that is making me feel queezy and my throat is burning. Not only that but I have to try and force myself to eat because I don't want to considering how crappy my stomach feels.

The stupidest part however is I have actually been stressing over loosing the 3 mil and it certainly isn't helping the sick to the stomach feeling. I keep trying to tell myself it is just pixels but darn if I didn't put a lot of time in earning those pixels.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
Thanks. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting better, which is why I've been so scarce these last few days. I'm getting major acid reflux that is making me feel queezy and my throat is burning. Not only that but I have to try and force myself to eat because I don't want to considering how crappy my stomach feels.

The stupidest part however is I have actually been stressing over loosing the 3 mil and it certainly isn't helping the sick to the stomach feeling. I keep trying to tell myself it is just pixels but darn if I didn't put a lot of time in earning those pixels.

I understand how you feel.

Have you seen a doctor yet? confused

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm
I see this doctor about once a month. If my stomach doesn't start to settle in the next day or so I'll be stopping the meds and rescheduling for a sooner visit.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:06 pm
Krissim Klaw
I see this doctor about once a month. If my stomach doesn't start to settle in the next day or so I'll be stopping the meds and rescheduling for a sooner visit.

*pets* Anything I can do for you?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Selene Aries

I wouldn't mind winning the lotto. Then i could be rich in the real world and Gaia. biggrin

No really just responding and letting me vent a bit is enough. The whole thing has been making me feel more down than usual and sort of tickling along another issue of mine which is the depression issues I've had for 4-5 years now. Suppose I really should look into seeing a doctor for that but if I have to go see one more doctor I think I really will have a nervous breakdown. I also have no interest in being put on another medication which seems to be the only thing doctors are good at, drugging you up. Well that and making you waste hours of your time waiting around because they overbook their appointments on purpose... -__-  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 pm
Krissim Klaw
Selene Aries

I wouldn't mind winning the lotto. Then i could be rich in the real world and Gaia. biggrin

No really just responding and letting me vent a bit is enough. The whole thing has been making me feel more down than usual and sort of tickling along another issue of mine which is the depression issues I've had for 4-5 years now. Suppose I really should look into seeing a doctor for that but if I have to go see one more doctor I think I really will have a nervous breakdown. I also have no interest in being put on another medication which seems to be the only thing doctors are good at, drugging you up. Well that and making you waste hours of your time waiting around because they overbook their appointments on purpose... -__-

Too bad I did not live closer, I would just drag you out of the house for some fresh air and fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 pm
Selene Aries
Krissim Klaw
Selene Aries

Too bad I did not live closer, I would just drag you out of the house for some fresh air and fun.
*Hisses at fresh air and hides under the bed*

Lol its so hot in FL right now fresh air is more likely to kill you than help. I feel so sorry for my dog, Kirby. Even though we walk at dusk now, he still pants so much I worry he might overheat.

The one nice thing about this time of the year however is it is the rainy season and there are massive thunderstorms. I've always loved rainy weather so that helps me zen out some.

I think today has simply been one of those really sucky days. Started off on the wrong foot when I went to paint a goldfish I made out of sculpey clay. I was moving the table it was on the table's leg got caught in the carpet, and the goldfish fell, breaking one of its fins clean off in the process. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games