Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 pm
Krissim Klaw
*Hisses at fresh air and hides under the bed*

Lol its so hot in FL right now fresh air is more likely to kill you than help. I feel so sorry for my dog, Kirby. Even though we walk at dusk now, he still pants so much I worry he might overheat.

The one nice thing about this time of the year however is it is the rainy season and there are massive thunderstorms. I've always loved rainy weather so that helps me zen out some.

I think today has simply been one of those really sucky days. Started off on the wrong foot when I went to paint a goldfish I made out of sculpey clay. I was moving the table it was on the table's leg got caught in the carpet, and the goldfish fell, breaking one of its fins clean off in the process. gonk

Ick, yeah, forget what the weather is like down there. If we are going to get hot and sweaty, would prefer it doing something fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:42 pm
Selene Aries

Ick, yeah, forget what the weather is like down there. If we are going to get hot and sweaty, would prefer it doing something fun.
I think that was the first laugh I had all day. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
I think that was the first laugh I had all day. rofl

Heh. *bows*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm
I wish I was able to do my hair again :l

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:12 pm
I went riding on an icelandic pony today. very fun and feels different to be on a gaited horse. My arms are going to be soooore from having to hold short reins on my second horse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:48 pm
Michael Jackson is dead.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 pm
Another day has gone, I'm still all alone
How could this be, You're not here with me
You never said goodbye, Someone tell me why
Did you have to go, And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says

That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8rYl6K2STc  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:53 pm
Sunegami
Michael Jackson is dead.

So I heard at work.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:27 pm
Well good news is my stomach is hurting a bit less... bad news is I had a terrible dream I had a migraine... and I woke up to indeed discover I was having a migraine. Thankfully I did sleep through the worst part, but because I was sleeping when it occurred I didn't get to take any pain meds. Unfortunately for most pain meds to really have much effect you need to try and take them before the pain becomes severe. Anything after that and they only help take the edge off. =(  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Surprised the pain didn't wake you up sooner. Though, I've never had a migraine so I dunno.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 pm
It was one of those things where I kind of hovered between sleep and waking. I know I was tossing and turning a ton, probably a desperate attempt to try and find a position that would make the pain go away. All I know is the majority of my bed found its way on the floor by the time I got up. XP

Another strange thing is I had a very vivid dream about massive lightening and thunder and apparently a big storm did pass through while I was sleeping. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:39 am
I hate to ask, but would anyone have any Aquarium Banggai Cardinal fish for sale? The ones on the market are crazy high prices and I can't understand why since they cost the same amount of cash shop cash as the Aquarium Mimi Kitty and it's a 5th of the price people sell the Banggai for. Even the Aquarium Seahorse is the same cash price, and it's also much much lower than the Banggai.

I'd love to have a few Aquarium Banggai Cardinal but with the crazy prices on the market, it's not going to happen. sad  

Rokstrin

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 am
Eee, I have my mate sitting next to me ^///^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 am
It's amazing the quantity of Michael Jackson TV specials that were made in one day.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 am
Billie Mays, of Oxi Clean fame, is dead.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games