Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:00 pm
(gtg)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:00 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun went a little pale at the sadistic threat but nodded as he sighed. "Right..got it..Is he always like that?" He asked.

he can be very aggressive twords....everyone, cept me, i dont know why, hes protective of me, luck, and mayun, everyone else, he just threatens, its all empty threats though, promise- he smiled, and kissed him-

Shun blushed then nodded as he kissed back. "Okay.." He said quietly

-she cuddled close to him- i remember.....the day i met mugetsu........was the day he saved mayun's life ^^

"He saved Mayun's life?" Shun asked tilting his head in curiosity.

during the mission in russia........im sorry shun, i cant tell you anymore then that, i could get in trouble if mayun finds out i told you this much

shun smiles and nods. "Okay I understand Nemu. We'll leave it at that." Shun said, ruffling her hair.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

ykui: many reasons

i love you for one reason, wanna know what it is?

yuki: sure what is it *she said curiously*

....your you, sweet, compassionate, loving, very outgoing, just.....your a combination f all my favorite things about a person ^^

yuki: *blushes and giggles* the reasons i love you are your personality, your mind and how i can never tell what your thinking, your compassion, your soothing laugh and your good mood

why thank you, while i personally dont agree with the good mood, ill agree with it cuz ur the one who said it, and i agree with most everything you say  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she cuddled close to him- i remember.....the day i met mugetsu........was the day he saved mayun's life ^^

during the mission in russia........im sorry shun, i cant tell you anymore then that, i could get in trouble if mayun finds out i told you this much

shun smiles and nods. "Okay I understand Nemu. We'll leave it at that." Shun said, ruffling her hair.

-she smiled, and cuddled closely to him, suddenly, she had an odd urge, and pinned him to the bed-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and cuddled closely to him, suddenly, she had an odd urge, and pinned him to the bed-

shun blinked as she pinned hi to the bed and looked at Nemu as he blushed, "Nemu?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:06 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

shun blinked as she pinned hi to the bed and looked at Nemu as he blushed, "Nemu?" He asked.

-she blushed deeply as her arms wrapped around his shoulders, kissing him deeply-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she blushed deeply as her arms wrapped around his shoulders, kissing him deeply-

(Ahhhhh!!!! I have to go.... we will continue this tomorrow. Sorry Sev. See u later^^')
Shun blushed as he kissed back shyly and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Ahhhhh!!!! I have to go.... we will continue this tomorrow. Sorry Sev. See u later^^')
Shun blushed as he kissed back shyly and closed his eyes.

(m'k, laterz)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:17 am
((ello, anyone on?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:15 pm
(hi i now posting from my brand new laptop i got 2 hours ago)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:16 pm
((does that mean faster or slower posts?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:18 pm
notingles
((does that mean faster or slower posts?))

(pobbibly faster if in not mulitasking witch i usualy am)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 pm
*yuki sits on the grass neer an old tree*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 pm
((i see... you may start))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 pm
as the tree made noise due rotten parts of it, an sound came from behind, it was the sound of what seemed an heavy blunt object hiting another material hard to dissern  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games