Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elban

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:04 pm
ZHOU IM GUNNA KICK YOU IN YOUR FACE

YOU HEATH LEDGER HATER.

i msged an admin. i dont think its going to help.
wow im now relising how useless admins are right about NOW.>=(
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:48 pm
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*dance of extreme happyness*

that admin was quick like a ******** comp ninja.
I take back what i said about admins.
i hope they rip the babys out of whoever was keyloggin/ice breaking people. scream  

Ragtime Mouse

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:15 pm
User Image

well...

Im going to type this not knowing what the person above me said.

Im assuming its naughty cuz tranny blocked it -_-

anyways, showing off my new format

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:22 pm
How exactly did they get your email.

If you filled out something without checking the link first, then it's really your own fault. >___>  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:49 pm
that's horrible ragtime, I wouldn't wish that on anyone else....well...

*read with dinner*
k cos i know u guys totally like, care and all that-I made it thru my grueling shift.

interesting tidbit: thanks to the heat, we had a SWARM of customers (i work at this place called jamba juice) and the lobby was packed with thirsty jerk faces, and I was cashiering on fast forward when all of a sudden I had to take a ******** CRAP. LIKE RIGHT NOW. so the store's busy as hell and I just tell the manager "I NEED to effing go." I run over to a restaurant next door, and they're out of ******** seat covers, they tell me to use the women's bathroom, so I had to sacrifice my manhood so I wouldn't die of public restroom aids. The whole time I'm trying to take a crap as hard and fast as I can, and the s**t literally won't come out despite me being constipated. SO I'M LIKE ******** GO U PIECE OF s**t MY JOB NEEDS MEEEHRRRGGHH!!! and like yeah, that was real ******** shitty. Near the end of my shift I felt dizzy and lightheaded, so I'm not going out tonight. Thanks, ********! *passes out*

How was your day?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:52 pm
they keylogged my email and then got my gaia account.
i didnt do anything or fill anything out i know better then that! l:S  

Ragtime Mouse

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:55 pm
JUST CHECKING.

I don't really know what keylogging is.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:21 pm
lololol, I hate shitting at public restrooms. Also lol@Jamba Juice, my girlfriend likes that place.

There was this one time I actually HAD to take a s**t during Anime Expo because I spent 6 ******** hours in line to get IN, and so I went in that nasty a** restroom full of nerds, and this guy in the next stall jumps in and sits down and all I hear is *PPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBGGRRRTTTT* "ahh." And I'm like "******** I hate this place"  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:23 pm
Hahahaha.

I love s**t stories.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:12 pm
I has a Jamba Card.

Also, our Defense team went against some random School yesterday.
They did okay, but our coach said they could've done wayyy better.

Next up is another good school.
Our Mock Trial coach finds it weird we were going against so many good teams.

I also got a Steel Drum Band Concert tomorrow.  

melikefood

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:25 pm
I... never use public restrooms. They're gross.

Buuuut~ My day went awful-like too. For instance: I went in at four and for some reason while I'm stocking up the fountain, dinner starts AT four rather than five thirty, like always. So while I was stocking, getting the door, running the register, making ice cream, and cleaning after sloppy bitches my boss tells me I have tables. I have tables? Yes! I have tables! And I'm not a server. So I had to take care of three angry tables, make ice cream, get the register, put the door on a wait, clean, and stock at the same time. Only to make seven dollars in tips for all of my hard work and doing everything to please my tables. I did everything for these people, but I got snoody old people!! And cheap hicks! And I had to work until 11! I was supposed to get off at 10! I have to be up at 10 tomorrow and do it again. D': KEEL ME PLEASE!

I'm covered in ice cream and I have marshmallow in my hair. ;A; The cute boy made fun of me for it.

EDIT: Mouse-- I contacted a mod while I was under siege, and the most I could get was them to ban the account. It took MONTHS for me to get him back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:46 pm
Noodle: That seriously sucks.
Old people are all gay.
all of them.
gay.
and cheap.

Oh, yay, something i can talk about.
s**t stories.
xD
Mmk.
I work at the library.
(Well i volenteeeer at the library.)
And i was shelving some books (taking a break from the usual storyboards i do for story time.)
and i go into this isle of books and it smells like s**t, and i look at the floor, and there was crap ALL over the ground. and someone had like...stepped in it and smeared it all over the library.

I was like "Oh damn, im getting out of here before someone thinks its me."
D:

Oh yeah, did anyone have problems loading gaia for the past day or so?
Every time i used my url bar to type in gaia, i got lead to one of those fake gaia websites.
my computer wouldn't load it, but it kind of freaked me out.  

d0rkus

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:20 pm
Hey, I said I like s**t stories not shitty stories.

SHAZAM. Okay, I didn't really mean it. But you TOTALLY killed the poopie flow, yo. You made this a** constipated.

@Dorky: Uhhh, nope. Not me. I mean, I've had problems getting the shortcuts bar to GO DOWN SO I CAN CLICK "SUBSCRIBED THREADS" but that's about it.

And s**t stories hrmm.

One morning I couldn't sleep. I laid awake fore about three hours before I started drifting off slowly. Then all of a sudden I hear this horking noise around my waist area.

I flip open my cellphone and shined it at the source of the sound.

My cat had barfed all over my blanket covers.

Not a s**t story, but a barf story. It's close.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:38 pm
Ohhh man, that sleep was sooooooo gooood! Nice s**t stories, ladies and gentlemen. I'm surprised you guys were so willing and open! PPPPPPPPPBBBBBGGGRRRTTT! xd  

quaxcalibur
Crew

d0rkus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:49 pm
We should have an art jam with s**t stories.

3nodding

Just kidding.
xD  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games