Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:31 pm
♫♪ Mia crawls back a little staring up. " W-Who are you? And did you shoot that.... l-lighting at me?" Mia said staring up at the boy with big Blue eyes. Her light brown hair was really messy and her ankle was slightly swolen from all the healing. She watched the boy walk twords her with a red face. ♪♫

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von: *points the hand that isnt sucking out the souls from Izara's hand at an open widow*
Izara: *trying not to thrash*
Hita: oh, s**t.
Von: *the last of the souls have been sucked out and they then shoot out of his other hand out of the window* un *pants holding his shoulder then realizes hes still not wearing a shirt* eh.
Izara: *closes eyes, appears to be sleeping*
Hita: Von. you healed her! you did it! your amazing! oh big brother your the best!
Von: hm, stay with her...im going to venture around now...
Hita: without a shirt?
Von: *remembers the words that were carved into his chest, back, and back of the neck* i dont think it matters....im worn and i need to walk. *unlocks the dorm and starts to walk around the school aimlessly*

Von: *walks around then sits under a tree* hm....seems that the souls are still wandering around....*looks to the sky and then lays on his back, the words carved with a knife in his skin 'i must not tell lies' stretching from the way his hands are behind his head*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 pm
Captain Miaka123
oh well....-walks around inside the school then runs into Von causing her to land on the ground- oooowwwie

Von: *helps her up, feeling a bit breezy not wearing a shirt* are you all right Sen?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia crawls back a little staring up. " W-Who are you? And did you shoot that.... l-lighting at me?" Mia said staring up at the boy with big Blue eyes. Her light brown hair was really messy and her ankle was slightly swolen from all the healing. She watched the boy walk twords her with a red face. ♪♫

Jack:I saw u hurt your ankle when you fell. I helped you up and then these 2 started to help.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Jack:I saw u hurt your ankle when you fell. I helped you up and then these 2 started to help.

-yumi stares at Jack walking toward him with a dirty look but Haku puts his arm in front of her looking at her-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:37 pm
♫♪ Mia crawled back a little more still watching him. " Oh, Well.. Thank you." Mia said trying to smile. She didn't even know this guy and he looked like he..... Loved her.. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
oh well....-walks around inside the school then runs into Von causing her to land on the ground- oooowwwie

Von: *helps her up, feeling a bit breezy not wearing a shirt* are you all right Sen?

ah thnx von.im fine......-sees carved words in vons back- wuts this?!"i must not tell lies"???where and when did u get that!?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia crawled back a little more still watching him. " Oh, Well.. Thank you." Mia said trying to smile. She didn't even know this guy and he looked like he..... Loved her.. ♪♫

Jack:it wasn't a problem.
Ten runs over.
Ren:what's going on here?
Jack:they're controlling me.
Ren:to set my bro free!  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Ten runs over.

(who's Ten? and wtf "to set my bro free???? that dosn't make sence and your post dosn't make any sense to wat is happening)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 pm
♫♪ " Hey!" Mia growled standing up. Her knees buckled but she caught herself with her hand. The other hand pinched the bridge of her nose. She stood up more slowly. " We're not controlling you!" She barked. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 pm
(im here pplz. srry was watching bleach.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 pm
IzzyCW
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Ten runs over.

(who's Ten? and wtf "to set my bro free???? that dosn't make sence and your post dosn't make any sense to wat is happening)

(he only thinks he's controlling him. Srry I'm on my iPod touch. I was trying to spell Ren and Ren is his twin sister)  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
IzzyCW
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Ten runs over.

(he only thinks he's controlling him. Srry I'm on my iPod touch. I was trying to spell Ren and Ren is his twin sister)

(oo.... thank you)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 pm
Akey:Ehhh....im bored!!!
Koi:Shhh  

iiAngel of Death Temari

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games