Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 am

Wow, dead celebs. Sad sad, but people die every day. I didn't know any of them pesonally, and the only one I can claim to be even REMOTELY a fan of was MJ, but not enough to hide in my room and cry.

On a more personal note...just got back from my trip to Missouri...and now I have to readjust to my job. So very tired....And 28 hours in a car did MURDER on my back....It actually spazzed out on me after my first hour out of the car, and I couldn't move for another hour after that. Most painful experience of my life. I can move now, but I can't bend backwards at all, bending forward still hurts....I feel old and crippled. Sad.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:40 am

add Billy mays to the list

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am

I just found an amazing piece of music to listen to.

It's the Internet Symphony Eroica, by Tan Dun.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 am

I cannot believe how much yesterday totally drained me. Still a bit tired today, but at least this my last full day's work before AC. I still have to go in tomorrow, but only for an hour.

Since people usually ask why I have to go in for an hour. I still was short one hour of time off to get the full day free and while I could choose to not go in, I would loose an hour of pay. It might not seem like much, but I would rather not loose any pay especially since it is not that big of a deal to come in then head straight back home, I will still have plenty of time to get ready for my flight.

Wont be back into work the fallowing Wednesday anyway. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Manda_Tifa
Wow, dead celebs. Sad sad, but people die every day. I didn't know any of them pesonally, and the only one I can claim to be even REMOTELY a fan of was MJ, but not enough to hide in my room and cry.

On a more personal note...just got back from my trip to Missouri...and now I have to readjust to my job. So very tired....And 28 hours in a car did MURDER on my back....It actually spazzed out on me after my first hour out of the car, and I couldn't move for another hour after that. Most painful experience of my life. I can move now, but I can't bend backwards at all, bending forward still hurts....I feel old and crippled. Sad.

*peek around a corner* I am in your hotel
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm

GUYS, GUYS.

I'LL GO TO AC09, YEAH.

Okay, just kidding.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:35 pm

I will be leaving for the air port in about any hour. I'll post again when I get to my hotel.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Remind me to keep copies of info from people for their commissions.

Some hacker screwed up Furry Paws (dog sim) and now I can't get to my messages to copy down the info from people who got commissions from me on there..

I'm so far behind as is and this just adds more stress..:/

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Rainey_angel81
Manda_Tifa

*peek around a corner* I am in your hotel
*bangs on ceiling* I am downstairs. mrgreen

Course...you're probably asleep at this time. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Sigh.

Well, everyone who's offered me a freebie for art, either in here or out in gaia, has failed to deliver. That includes a few freebie threads I've been posting in liek mad.

I've also had maybe 1 or two commissioned arts that fell through.

But I'm just goint to have to grit my teeth and pick a few artists and hope they come through, IF their art stores are open. I think iBag's is closed for the moment. Because it seems offering gold or money gets people more motivated than doing something for free.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Gotta love it. Furry Paws a dog sim I play on and also have done commissions on is now not allowing me to load the site. A hacker on Wednesday night started messing up the site. Caused a huge mess. Well, even after being banned still kept coming back and messing up the site. On Thursday the site went down for maintenance. According the site's owner the site is now back up. But everyday since Thursday I have not been able to get on. I keep getting "cannot display page" errors. Several other people have said they are able to get on why can't I?

It sucks. Because I don't have everyone's orders down so I can't do any of their commissions. :/ I had someone post for me a topic telling people about my sitution and to email me or note on DA their info for their commissions but it appears that no one has read it.

I swear if the damn site ever lets me back on I'm going to be so pissed if people complain about not getting their art even though I have no control over the site not letting me have access to it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 pm

I went to a friend's wedding over the weekend.

He's been friends with me for as long as I can remember, and I fully expected I'd marry before him..

It's just so surreal, so unreal, that he's married and off to a honeymoon full of fun and sexscapades... and here I am perpetually single. He's a year or two younger than I am as well.

It's even more sad that he can get lucky enough to get married and the only people I can hook up with are online.

I just start to wonder if this is how it's going to be, all my friends get married and I stay single. He's the second person my age to get married, the first I've known this long, and the first I know in person (the other couple to get married I only knew online, it's too bad I couldn't attend their wedding as I heard it was fun). We've been friends for so long, stayed at each other's houses, our mothers were good friends...

Why can't my best friends and childhood friends be female like it is in anime?! crying

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 pm

I am back home from AC.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm

How was it!

WeissVicious

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm

WeissVicious
How was it!

Quite fun.

I got some art to show off, though not all of it is acceptable to show here on Gaia. xd
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games