Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:49 am

"i'm fine. i'm pretty new to. i'm tyes sister." she yawned and went in her room to get dressed. "oh and by the the way there are no lessons today. there sorting out the classes tye" she came out dressed in her regular clothes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:51 am

deedee10
"i'm fine. i'm pretty new to. i'm tyes sister." she yawned and went in her room to get dressed. "oh and by the the way there is no lessons today. there sorting out the classes tye" she came out dressed in her regular clothes
i just came from cooking with leon and we had to deal with "miss.saten"
tye says the last two words sarcasticly
so im cooling off by playing movies

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:52 am

*Stands crossing and uncrossing her ankles and nervously playing with her tail*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:53 am

DemonicMistress3
sit down take a drink from the fridge relax its not like were bad people or anything
tye laughs

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deedee10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 am

suka yawned then started playing games on her laptop. she closed it down then went outside and came back in with 4 wodden swords. " miss dudly said that we will be doing sword fighting soon so i made us some swords." she then looked at her watch. "so, what movie are we gonna watch?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:56 am

lupinewarrior
DemonicMistress3
sit down take a drink from the fridge relax its not like were bad people or anything
tye laughs

*Laughs* I know I know, you all look like fun people. *Sits and smiles* I just don't like being the new girl.

DemonicMistress3

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:57 am

deedee10
suka yawned then started playing games on her laptop. she closed it down then went outside and came back in with 4 wodden swords. " miss dudly said that we will be doing sword fighting soon so i made us some swords." she then looked at her watch. "so, what movie are we gonna watch?"
some amv's
ty looks over at miko
hey we were all new at one point the best place too meet people after classes is the hot spring in the bio dome at the bottom level of the station
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:00 am

oh no not the hot spring!" suka laughed "well its cool but curse me for falling in!" suka paded to the door. " i'm going for breackfast. miko why dont you come too?"  

deedee10

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:03 am

deedee10
oh no not the hot spring!" suka laughed "well its cool but curse me for falling in!" suka paded to the door. " i'm going for breackfast. miko why dont you come too?"

*Smiles and stands up* Yea, ok, what did you have in mind?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 am

"i think i'll go for eggs and backon" she turned to tye "hey tye are you coming or what?" she opened the door as they walked out side

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:06 am

deedee10
"i think i'll go for eggs and backon" she turned to tye "hey tye are you coming or what?" she opened the door as they walked out side
tye stands up shirtless
yeah sure
he walks with them
hey i heard about a diner the opend up in the city we could head there?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:09 am

*Follows them out not knowing where to go, looking around her memorizingn her surroundings*

DemonicMistress3

deedee10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:10 am

sukas heart sank. "errr have you forgoten that i'm no longer a human so i wont blend in..." suka sighed "unless i turn wolf and pretend to be your dog..."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:12 am

deedee10
sukas heart sank. "errr have you forgoten that i'm no longer a human so i wont blend in..." suka sighed "unless i turn wolf and pretend to be your dog..."
the cit's part of the station like the bio dome it was designed for the zona infected
tye walks to a glass elevator
you guys coming?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:12 am

*Thinks of her tail and ears* does appearence really matter around here?
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games