Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 pm
((Nope. Waaay off course.))

Nena smiled back, and drank her fill. "I'm glad your back!!!" she hugged him.

Amu looked pained. "Yoshi...I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 pm
(Told you so. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right.)

"Sorry? What do you have to be sorry for? I planned this! It's probably the only excuse that'll keep me with you, and if I'm gonna be Nena's step-father someday I better understand her point of view better!" He turned to Nena. "Was that a good first Feeding? Did I do okay? Be honest."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:47 pm
"I'm sorry for this....for what you went through...." She lowered her head.

"AW! don't listen to mom! You did good!!!" She hugged him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:59 pm
He hugged Nena back. "Really? I did good?" He then looked at Amu. "Don't be. If it brought me one step closer to you, I'm glad it happened. Besides, those who live in the past have no future! C'mon! The sun'll be up soon!" He helped her up to her feet.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 pm
nena laughed.

She only lowered her head more.

(using my earlier words against me, eh? Cheater.Nerdy cheater.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm
He nudged her head up so that she was looking into his eyes. "I won't leave without you, you know. Even if I burn up in the sunlight. I love you. But if I can't be with you, then I have nothing. What's stopping you? Why do you hesitate?" He then smiled a bit, then said. "Besides, Nena said it herself. You need to get laid."

(Cheaters always prosper, my dear... unless they're cheating on women. Then they are doomed to misery. Your words, for once, are more fitting than mine will ever be.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:42 am
Efreet says" fine, then i will have to find other means..."

*he pulls out his arm, and says, in an omnipotent voice"come forth!" suddenly the ground quakes...*

Well if you cannot help me... *flames receed completely* i guess i will have to resume to my human form... *the ground breaks open, and an entity, composed 100% of flame appears, and asks" master what is it that you request?"* Nothing... just my slave... and a diamond...

"as you wish" *the entity receeds into the ground, and flames erupt out of efreet's body again.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 am
Nena went back to growling at the man, "I'm warning you, wannabe, I bite."

Amu only had eyes for Yoshi, "I'm a disgrace.....I was a light Oracle, then I fell in love with a creature of darkness. So the Gods cursed me, to this-" She lifted her hands in front of her face. "-I am a weak creature of darkness. I'm unworthy of you." She held his hand to her face, "I love you, but I can't."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:25 pm
He pointed to his fangs. "You see these? I'm a weak creature of darkness too. The Gods are stupid; they cannot see the value of love in all its forms. They live lives regulated by tradition and expectation. They wrongly cursed you. Or maybe they were trying to help! Maybe they figured that darkness should stay with darkness, and light with light, and merely forgot that they could make darkness into light. They made you like that to be compatible with that man; they were trying to do you a favour. In any case, I love you, and I will not let you go! The skies began to brighten; they had mere minutes left. "If we do not move, both Nena and I will die, and you will be alone. And that is the last thing you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:58 pm
*the slave, appears from the ground, and i rip her heart out...*

now my end of the deal is done....

*efreet's body glows*

now time to... ... ... ... uuungh??? whats this??? *bends down to knees*

but master... why??? *stands up* i understand... well, it seems im with you vampires... I'll be your Guardian, for 100 nights... so that means...

I hope u like the smell of burning hair, w/ the smell of wet dog in the morning ^ ^  

Ledgendary Hero

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 pm
*replaces girl's heart*

*heals her completely*

"now that you are not my slave anymore... will you be my wife???"
efreet said, and the woman replied: "yes... i will be"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:38 pm
amu took him and Nena, running as fast as she could.

Hours later, they where in an inn room, Nena sleeping softly. "I don't understand...why don't you give up?" She mumbled under her breath to Yoshi.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:38 pm
Nymm had been silently following the action, and now she sat in a room next door to the one Amu, Nena, and Yoshi were in. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus, past the disturbing memory of the efreet's sudden appearance, around the knot of thoughts regarding the transformatiuon of Yoshi, and finally settling on keeping her illness at bay. "Not yet..."She growled under her breath, clenching her fists on her knees as the plague tore at her insides.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm
"When you care about someone as much as I care about you, giving up is out of the question. What will it take for me to be with you? Make a wish, and I will grant it just to be with you. Wish for riches, and and I will shower you with gold. Wish for adventure and we shall travel across the world. Wish for the moon, and I will bring you to play among the stars with me. I would do anything to be with you."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 am
(XP ill just follow u guys im at band camp) *is in the lobby smoking*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games