Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:38 pm
Khana grabbed Chihiro's arm and pulled her over."Chihiro!This battle is between Oz and Vince...don't interfere because it has nothing to do with us!" Khana said in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:41 pm
Chihiro: -_- *stomps off* Stay back Chihiro, dont interfere, run! BAH! I CANT HELP WITH ANYTHING! There wast hat one time BUT STILL!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:26 pm
"Ok Vince...."Oz said."In one month I heard there is an underground fighting tournament! We will fight there! Until then Bye...you b*****d."Oz turned away and walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:30 pm
Vince decided to end the battle...he was getting bored.."So", Vince said, bored, " You want to fight..or live..your choice". Vince stood ready, waiting for the answer.  

Sin the son of hades

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:36 pm
"One month..Then your death!"Oz said and walked. "If you attack me any time before then...well Chihiro and Khana will attack you and so will I...We will win without a fight."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:48 pm
"Whatever", Vince said...walking away. Vince walked into an alley and disappeared.  

Sin the son of hades

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:00 am
Chihiro:...Im so stupid...i helped a bad guy...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:44 am
"Oz!Are you okay?" Khana said running up to him,looking very concerned.  

Khana Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:58 am
Kitty and Kimico to their dorm, set the alarm, change into pjs, and fall asleep while Phee falls asleep on his own  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:06 pm
Khana looked at Oz's arm."You are bleeding..." Khana said spacing out as if she didn't believe it.
((fun little fact:Khana's afraid of blood if her friends are like hurt but it depends on the stituation arrow yea i know its wierd wahmbulance ))  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:28 pm
Chihiro:...*sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:51 pm
"It was nothing rlly..."Oz nelt down because of the pain."Crap.....uh well.."  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:10 pm
"It doesn't seem like nothing to me...Here let me see your arm" Khana said kneeling down a pulled out a bag of clear water from her coat pocket."I had a feeling I'd need this." Khana said making the water float in the air then putting it on Oz's arm.The water glowed a light blue but returned to normal after a few seconds."There...the cut might still hurt a bit but it will be okay in a few days" Khana said taking some a long bandge strip out of her pocket and said "Here I think you can wrap your arm up yourself" as she got up and looked at Oz.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Vince watched Oz and the others from a window in a nearby building. hmmm looks like he got some good friends now Vince thought. He then wandered to his door, set the usual trap, and went to his home and laid down.  

Sin the son of hades

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:46 am
"Um...I dunno wut to say.."Oz said blushing while he wrapped his arm.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games