Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:04 am
(Yeah. maybe, maybe you killed a different group of hunters. I don't want Walt's spiret to die. And I want to finish this with bloodshed that we cause as a team. Not one guy going in there and killing everyone in one fowl swoop. I don't even see how that would work.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 am
(ok good idea he killed a differnt group^.^ now lets get back 2 the rp xD)
(now we stoped right after kat got there atention rambing the cage right?)  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:09 am
(And they lifted the cover.)

(Possesed hunter) "So, now what?"

The head of the hunting group has a heart attack and dies. The second in command comes in with a Brooklyn accent.

(Is this alright?) "Well, since he dies, maybe we should feed them and then see what they can tell us."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:15 am
(ok)
kat contunued growling at them furouse "im not gonna telll you people anything!!" she yelled  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:18 am
"Well, we'll feed you anyway. For now, I don't think there is any reason to hurt you. This guy was a real hard-core-shoot-em-up kind of guy. I'm not as bad. But, if you don't do us any good, I will kill you painfully."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:20 am
kat turned away from the and curled up in the corner of the cage her back 2 them comptely ignoreing what they were saying  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:20 am
((Niko'tonure IS a son of Hades, after all...))

Niko'tonure saw another group by a bunch of cages, but instead of attacking, he merely watched, curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:23 am
(Yeah, that does give you the power over life and death. That's just, really hard to fight. You could kill any of us just by willing it.)

They drained most of the ex-head hunter's blood and put it in a bowl for Kat. They devided his body into three servings and put them in Scott's, Strike's, and Echo's cages.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:26 am
kat ignored it abusultly refuseing 2 eat(or drink i guess it would be xD) she stayed curled up with her back 2 them growling slightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 am
Scott looked away from the slightly dry meat.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:35 am
(brb gotas run 2 thw laibry)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:36 am
((Actually, he has no influence directly over death.))

Niko'tonure watched the dead body with interest.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:49 am
(Well, that makes me feel better. Sorry for accusing you like that. I'm having a little bit of a confusing day.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:55 am
((It's okay. I understand.))

Niko'tonure sighed, and advanced, making as much noise as he could to draw attention to himself, then grinned evilly, revealing dangerously pointed teeth.  

Demonic Repentance

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 am
(oki i havnt been on in a while and last time i was on ... well ... i was shot... ye ye laugh it up... anyways , is tha dead person yur all talking bout by any chance happen to be me?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games