Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:12 pm
and 3 more for me!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:15 pm
Im Your Lucid Nightmare
and 3 more for me!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*eyes bug slightly*
wow.............you picked those up quick..........
Are you using proxies as well to pick up these eggs?  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:25 pm
User Image Whoopie!!! User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm
*pokes Willa's new silver*
Wow! You have good metallic luck! First the 2 golds and now this beauty.........  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:30 pm
sweatdrop Finally, finally, finally!

I missed 2 before I got this one in the 10 p.m. release. Then missed another one after it. Pages loaded faster for me this time than they have all day long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Now if the silver turns out to be a female, and I can get as lucky as Kat to bred it for more silvers, then I'll really be dancing! blaugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 pm
Willa-Wisp
Now if the silver turns out to be a female, and I can get as lucky as Kat to bred it for more silvers, then I'll really be dancing! blaugh

Oh yes, we shall dance for joy then. biggrin
*starts drawing the dance pattern on the floor for extra dragon luck*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:40 pm
bd004
Im Your Lucid Nightmare
and 3 more for me!!!

*eyes bug slightly*
wow.............you picked those up quick..........
Are you using proxies as well to pick up these eggs?

Whoa! WTG, Lucid!

With all these extra "helpers" grabbing eggs, the Incubator and walkers are going to be very, very busy! xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
*sighs, relieved*
Green eggy hatched
and I named it Scilla.

I'm so relieved.
<3
Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:02 pm
Willa-Wisp

User Image

User Image

Wow!!! Congrats Willa!!! Love those happy dancing and prancing dragons... lol lol lol Would you like me to predict the gender of your silver? Or would you rather not know? I really don't mind at all. Sometimes I came across posts where it is crucial for the owner to know if the hatchling is going to be male or female because if they don't meet the owner's gender criteria, the poor things will be adopted out...that stone hatchling and the white you adopted could be the result from that... sad  

Kimmiora
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:06 am
I have gone through the incubator list and it appears that we have none in need right now.
You might want to double check but me thinks we shall be good until tomorrow for critical cases.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 am
Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp

User Image

User Image

Wow!!! Congrats Willa!!! Love those happy dancing and prancing dragons... lol lol lol Would you like me to predict the gender of your silver? Or would you rather not know? I really don't mind at all. Sometimes I came across posts where it is crucial for the owner to know if the hatchling is going to be male or female because if they don't meet the owner's gender criteria, the poor things will be adopted out...that stone hatchling and the white you adopted could be the result from that... sad

Sure! Give me a prediction. Unlike those other people, I really don't care about the gender all that much. And you're right. That's probably how I got my stone and white and just missed getting a nearly grown paper at the 11 a.m. release. Not fast enough... darn it.  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:29 am
Arrie Warclaw
I have gone through the incubator list and it appears that we have none in need right now.
You might want to double check but me thinks we shall be good until tomorrow for critical cases.

You done good, Beady! The earliest time is my blue hatchling with 3.7 days. We've got a day off! Yayyyy!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:33 am
Willa-Wisp
Arrie Warclaw

You done good, Beady! The earliest time is my blue hatchling with 3.7 days. We've got a day off! Yayyyy!!! blaugh

*curls up in a corner with all my dragon eggs nestled against me*
Now for major nappies.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:52 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Wednesday, July 9, at 11:45 am ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

justkittykat's black and silver babies are now full grown dragons.

Maha 2 is now known as Ultimate Dragon Momma for obvious reasons. xd She's got two new dragons - a green and a black.

DragonRose94's pink and female split grew up also!

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

NONE at present! Yippee! biggrin

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Woot! xd

~ ~ ~ Dragons and walkers napping. Shhh... do not disturb! ~ ~ ~
User Image

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games