Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:24 pm
Yes. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:58 pm
I can't place it, but it's possible sweatdrop  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:38 pm
They were giong to be opening for Nightwish. Then Nightwish cancelled the bloody tour...I say we blame everything on Tarja.

But yeah, I've been listening to their stuff. Sounds pretty good, but the lyrics leave much to be desired.
"Sometimes I'm wondering why you look me and you blink your eye"

I know rhyme is important, but this is kinda forced...Tool PWN's them utterly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:25 pm
I like Tool.

...I forget which type of music Sonata Artica does. sweatdrop My boyfriend listens to so many... xp  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:52 pm
Nightwish wanabe's, mixed with Stratovarius.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:39 am
You guys know me pretty well... Do I nag too much?  

Winter Black
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:16 am
Winter Black
You guys know me pretty well... Do I nag too much?
No. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:05 am
Everyone keeps saying that. Except my boyfriend. Apparently he thinks I nag him to death.  

Winter Black
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:46 pm
Pfft- what he thinks is nagging is probably just you caring about his well being.

I know, because I feel like my boyfriend nags me, but really, he just cares. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:20 pm
Bah, all you women nag too much ^.^

Another reason the mind behind Roman Holiday kicks a**, he got me into not only Oscar Wilde, but also the band Within Temptation.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:15 am
Jameta
Pfft- what he thinks is nagging is probably just you caring about his well being.

I know, because I feel like my boyfriend nags me, but really, he just cares. razz

Yeah, but my boyfriend said if I don't stop 'nagging' him, he'll break up with me... How does that make sense? He'd break up with me because I care about him? It hurts, because I know it's not nagging, I just needed a second opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:56 am
Well, can you give an example of what he means? How you act in a medium like a forum can differ utterly from real life.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:37 pm
There's no such thing as "nagging". There's only people who can't let things go and people who won't listen to what someone whom cares about them is telling them confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:56 pm
Well, he doesn't eat, he's got fractured ribs but won't give them time to heal, and he hardly sleeps at all, either because he's working, or because his side is hurting. All I do is give him advice. When he complains, I give him advice, when he's sore, I massage him and give him advice. He thinks my advice is nagging. I'm never mean about it.
And he can't hold on to money. And he never does anything for me. Sure, he's taken me to the movies. 4 times in a year and five months. Whereas I have taken him to an expensive resturaunt, and done many other things for him.
You know what? I don't care if he breaks up with me. He's an idiot if he doesn't listen, because he's killing himself.
Especially the smoking. I smoke to, but he chain-smokes, I only smoke once in a while. Last time I was over, I couldn't even be in his room, it was so hard to breathe in there... He never has his window open. So I mentioned it to him. I told him maybe he should cut down, maybe he would feel better. He took it as nagging, when I was being as nice as possible about it.
I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. He think's I'm getting on his nerves? He has no idea how I feel, not one iota of an idea. He thinks what I was doing was nagging? Wait till he hears what I really have to say.

Winter Black
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:16 pm
Winter Black
Jameta

Yeah, but my boyfriend said if I don't stop 'nagging' him, he'll break up with me... How does that make sense? He'd break up with me because I care about him? It hurts, because I know it's not nagging, I just needed a second opinion.
You need to state that your doing it out of caring, and that you'll work on it, but that he also has to work with you. Really, if he has all those issues, you wouldn't nag him if he took care of himself.

So really, it's more of his problem than yours. Somewhat seems as though he also has some growing up to do. confused  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games