Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alastriona Estelle

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 pm
Elian waited, and waited, but no one came. The only thing that greeted her cries were the sound of gunshots and explosions coming from the outside. What was going on? She felt like a prisoner of war, and who knows, maybe that was exactly what she was. Wiggling around, she slowly crawled her way towards the door, sighing deeply as she sat up and leaned against it about five minutes later. A strand of hair had made its way from her ponytail, and hung annoyingly in her face. Grumbling, she blew upwards, sending the strand aside as she pressed her ear against the heavy metal door. Someone had to be around! Alas, the only thing heard was the usual chaos. Groaning, she merely waited, hoping that someone would come by soon.

Elian even hoped that her captors would show up... Someone had to have answers!

"Hello?! Someone?! What's going on around here?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 am
Shikyo's clip: 8

The soldier had dropped his gun in reaction to the flash powder. As the smoke began to clear, the soldier looked up only to receive a bullet to his right eye, shattering the eyepiece and causing dark blood to spray out.
The soldier fell.

((POST BAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MEN, AND I CAN'T GUARANTEE THAT ANY OF THEM WILL LIVE, I TEND TO ENJOY SUICIDE TACTICS.))  

NativeForeigner

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm
Shikyos little show had attracted the attention of two other soldiers who began to fire at him. As he ducked away from the spray of gunshots he clearly made out the grinding crash of five bullets on his cover and the boulder behind it. Crouched over one of his slain victims he began looking through his inventory of ammunition to find something to get him out, fast. A grendade, an automatic, something to one up the attackers.

He scanned over the other two victims for any discarded weaponry or useful equipment to get him out of his fix.

((Requesting an inventory on the soldiers I shot down ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:45 pm
((OKAY about to post.))  

SirBayer

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:59 pm
"Spread out and let's keep moving!" Smith ordered. Stopping would mean death - they needed to clear out everything as fast as they could. "Be careful, try not to take risks, and watch out for grenades." Juliet sprayed a few automatic bursts in the direction of the enemy emplacements, trying to provide cover for others to move up. "Keep trying to move up, flank wherever possible!"

(Juliet's SMG: -16 rounds.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:36 pm
Gwen shakily lowered her gun, her eyes still on the dead creature. That had been too close for comfort.  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Magroodles

Big Egg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 pm
[[*Edited!
Okay, hopefully this one will work now!
But hello all! I'm new to this rp, you may call me Dark, or Sword, or whatever you wish as long as I know you are talking to me.
xD]]
------------

"So this must be it?" came the voice of a certain Lyon as he happened to come across the mansion. He looked down at the letter that he received a while ago and then back at the place. He gave a little shrug to move his bags into a more comfortable position and started to walk forward toward the mansion. He couldn't believe it, the moment he got in the place he was fascinated by how astounding it looked, it was odd to say the least. He wandered on and got to the tower, and even more odd to say, he fell. Next thing he knows, Lyon is found faced by two doors. One which is closed, and the other slightly ajar. Figuring it would be more of a chance to find people in the second door, he entered that room. Sadly enough, that was the last thing he remembered before the fumes got to him and he passed out.

There was nothing he could do and soon enough he was being pushed through a door. The skinny boy, really didn't have much of a choice in this matter due to two things, one he was out cold, and two he was now quite tied up. Apparently this is where he was going, no questions asked. The doors flung open and he was tossed in.

He was in the air, the doors slammed closed, and then he crash landed on something that wasn't exactly comfortable nor ground. But during the landing it seemed that his head was the only thing that could find the ground. It hit the floor hard enough for him to wince in pain and recoil hissing from the pain. And that's when he started to gain consciousness again. He found that what he landed on was well enough not the ground and he needed to move from being on it. So he tried to stand up, but found it very difficult as he had his hands tied up, instead it seemed like he rolled off the figure and landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ah!" he said as things started to come together again. He noticed now that what he landed on was a girl, however, how he landed on her was a mystery. "Sorry, I don't know what exactly happened. My name is Lyon Ezekel, and I'm sorry for landing on you." he said as he wiggled his body to look over at the girl.

"Is there any way you can tell me just what is going on?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm
Elian had her ear pressed to the door for a while, nearly giving up on her quest for attention until she started to hear foosteps. Wiggling back slightly, she raised her feet and kicked against the door, hoping to get their attention "Hey! I hear you out there! Please! What's-"

She was quickly interrupted as the door flew open, Elian only catching a fleeting glimpse of the soldiers before she found a body flying down on her. With a loud -thud-, the door closed behind them, and Elian was left with no answers, a horrible headache, and a man laying on top of her. Groaning as he rolled off, she hardly heard a thing he said.

"W...What?" She whispered, inching herself to sit up again, shaking her head as her headache started to subside. "H-hey! You're normal! Wait... You don't know what's going on either?" she said, her once excited tone quickly fading to that of a hopeless one. Sighing, she leaned back against the wall, a strand of hair falling back in her face.

"I'm... Elian... Elian Joss." Elian said quietly, closing her eyes as she tried to relax. At least she wasn't alone anymore, but she was still left without answers.

Alastriona Estelle

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Magroodles

Big Egg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:13 pm
Lyon really was not focusing on much at this time. He was still a little dizzy from the gasses he figures, but his newly formed pain in his head was not helping either. Just with his landing he managed to gain himself a large bump on his head and the pain was something that wasn't easily ignored. He groaned and rolled over to a wall. Following Elian's movements he also sat himself up. There wasn't much else that he could do besides try to clear his vision.

He blinked a few times before he could easily see the girl sitting in front of him. This whole place was weird he found himself thinking. Thus his attention was found wandering around the room that he was now stuck in. Though the girl's voice drew his attention back to her. Her soft voice was something that sounded great to hear compared to everything else that seemed to happen so far.

"I'm... normal?" was the first question that came up. Was he not suppose to be. Then again, this whole time he's been here has been something else. Really, he had no idea what was suppose to be "normal" and what wasn't anymore. "I do not know of what's going on. Everything seemed to happen all at once, only with the end result of me tied up here in this room with you."

He looked up as if in thought. He really didn't know what to say. But at least this girl was here with him. Strange as it may sound, he actually felt comfortable around her. It may because she too was tied up, but at least she was on the same boat as him. This whole thing was just one giant mess. "Well, I got a letter inviting me here, and I came only to find myself passing out after a while. What is up with this house?" he asked the question mainly to himself more than anything.

The girl spoke up once more, this time saying her name. It was good to hear. At least now he knew who this person was. "Pleasure," was the only word that came out of his mouth. Lyon really was not one to talk all that much, and as of right now he was everything but comfortable. The only comfort in this room was Elian and knowing that he wasn't alone in this matter.

The boy's eyes wandered around the room a few times. Each time that they did, they would grow more frustrated. He did this about five time growing more and more tense with each time. Though finally he spoke up. "Where is it!? Where is my violin!!?" he cried out obviously very disturbed by its disappearance.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 pm
Elian opened her eyes and listened as Lyon spoke, a half smile forming on her lips as she heard of his similar predicament of being thrown into a room, tied up, without any questions answered as to how they got there in the first place. The man seemed to be kind, and that was refreshing alone; it was good to know that her only company would be a good one.

"Well... You're normal in comparison to the people that own the place. It feels like I got dropped into a history book on the chapter covering World War two!" she said with a light laugh, finding herself growing increasingly relaxed the more she had a chance to talk to an actual human. As he started his line regarding the invitation, Elian blinked, her eyes narrowing lightly in curiosity as she gazed down at the floor in thought. "I... I got one of those too! Did yours have a coin?" She asked, but found her question quickly cut off by the man's sudden outburst.

"Violin? Ah... That reminds me... My possessions are gone too! My med texts... My supplies... Ah! My journal!" Elian suddenly remembered her journal, a sharp weight suddenly added to her heart as she thought of the possibility of losing it forever. But quickly, she calmed herself, taking a deep breath.

"Listen, Lyon, I doubt they just threw out our stuff. It has to be somewhere, I'm sure your violin is fine." She reassured, giving him a sweet smile. In an attempt to calm him down, she quickly changed the subject.

"So, you like to play the violin?" she asked softly, trying to appear pleasant regardless of their horrible predicament.

Alastriona Estelle

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Magroodles

Big Egg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 am
Lyon couldn't believe how any of this could have happened. It seemed as though everything was out to get him today. First he falls through floors, next get passed out, hits his head, finds himself tied up, and now stuck in this room with no idea where his violin was. The only good thing that came through this whole experience was the fact that he was able to meet Elian. She seemed like a sweet girl who was willing to listen to him and actually understand him. She was a pretty good looking girl who seemed to know what to do and keep her cool. He was thankful that she was the one that he was stuck with instead of some other creeper now. So at least he couldn't say the gods were completely frowning on him.

Lyon couldn't help but give off a little laugh when she mentioned how she felt like she was now in World War Two. He didn't really think of that before, but the more things happened the more that statement seemed true. And the more that things went on he realized that he could have been stuck with some kind of weirdo. So the talk with his girl was shaving him a ton already. She was able to keep his mind off of some things and still feel comforted in the position that they were in.

The violinist looked over at the girl when she asked him the question about the coin. He blinked trying to remember what exactly the coin looked like. "Yes, I received one. It was silver with one side that looks like a celtic peace knot or something, and then the other side had some kind of ruins... I'm not really all that sure of what though. "

That's when the two of them noticed that all of their belongings were missing. She seemed to have the same facial expression that Lyon wore after realizing his violin was gone. She too has something that she didn't want to lose. The two barely knew each other for ten minutes and they already found they have so much in common.

He noticed how she was able to quickly calm herself and take control of the situation. She was quite the intelligent being to be able to take control so quickly. A new respect grew to her again, but at the same time he felt a little out of place without his instrument. It was always near him.

"I really hope you're right. That violin is pretty much my life. I'm a traveling musician and have been playing the violin for about twenty-five years now. Without it around me feels like I'm missing a large part of me." He looked up from the ground to glance at Elian. "What about you? Are you some sort of doctor or something, seeing how you have med texts?" All that Lyon wanted to do right now was strum up a conversation with Elian. She was able to keep his mind off of freaking out about his violin. It was quite a gift that she had, he must give her that. And more and more he grew thankful of her company.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:24 am
Henry sauntered up to the group. "What's the plan?" he asked, full of swagger. He now held two bargaining chips of incredible power - if used correctly - and he wasn't about to let some ice stop him from progressing.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 am
"Well, we're going to see if the climbing hooks will give us traction," Arthur explained to Henry, pulling them from his pack. "They're not really for breaking ice... in fact, they won't really do the job. If we can break the ice a little, though, it'll give is a good lock to hold onto."

((What I'm thinking of: this))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:39 am
Shikyo found nothing of use on the first body, four rounds of ammunition on the second, and two grenades and a full clip of ammunition on the last.

Unfortunately, any other weapons weren't salvageable.

Mark and Cindy moved down to join Gwen.

Cindy's hand gently came down on Gwen's shoulder.

"You did good." Mark commented.

Juliet's Clip: 8

Juliet's burst struck two soldiers, one in the heart and the other got his arm grazed. About four more soldiers ducked behind cover, giving Smith's men a chance to advance.

"Well," Ro chimed in, "What do we have that we can crack the ice with?"  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 pm
Gwen turned bright pink at Mark's comment, but luckily you couldn't really tell through the gas mask. "Thank you," she replied quietly, clicking the safety on her weapon and putting it away. After a few seconds, she asked, "What do we do, now?"  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff