Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:38 pm
"I suppose you're right," Opal replied. "And there really isn't all the much to see in Hell.....at least not pleasant things. The landscape consists mostly of rock. There are canyons, caves, and open planes which are filled with scavengers on the ground and fliers in the air. I suppose the most interesting thing would be the city. There's even a little bakery-demons have a fondness for chocolate. Although Beelio never let me go near it, but I also heard other demons mention it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Gabriel's lip curled a little at the idea of scavengers, it sounded so animal-like.
"But.... how did they...? Did some go insane from it all?" he knew the answer was yes of course, but the truth disgusted him. It wasn't right - it was certainly not what anyone had wanted.
The idea of a bakery in hell cheered him a litttle however. Now that was still the angelic nature shining through.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:01 pm
"Well...yes-insanity can befall upon many in Hell," Opal replied. "Beelio used scavenger demons as part of my training to become emotionless and immune to physical pain in my original form."

She felt a bit cold inside herself after recalling the memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 pm
"T-they....?"
he drifted off. he could imagine what they did, if they were anything like the scavenger sof earth that tore open a dead carcass without mercy. It was terrible to see the predators attack and kill prey, but most went sraight for a clean kill. these, he imagined, did not. after all there was little or no death in Hell, as in Heaven.
How things had evolved over time.
He remebered back to the war in Heaven, and the ferocity the rebels used. desperation and anger cause dit of course, and still they were quite naive. Those with the greatest intelligence and imaginations were the most brutal. He remebered te pain of having many of his wings hacked off in their attempts to ground him. How when he fought Lucifer, the rebel aimed for the eyes, gut and limbs to slow him down and disable him. How there was something in his face that said, damn it all, that he just wanted to see gabriel scream.
When the two had been fighting for some time he had seen the shift when Lucifer stopped fighting to survive. He knew he was going to loose, so he instead twisted his face into an expression Gabriel had never seen before, and slashed away to cause as much pain as he could. The angel that Gabriel had loved as a brother had been so warped with his own jealosy and bitterness that he was but a shadow of what he was before.

And Gabriel had felt his own heart hardening too.

And this was before Hell even existed. Before they had had millions of years to stew and create a society. Time only bred darker thoughts, jealosies and cruelty.
Revenge is a dish best served cold, and if they could not turn against the angels again, they would turn agianst each other...and the defenceless mortals.

He frowned. "Opal....I'm sorry for what happened to you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 am
Opal laughed nervously. "It's alright," she said hugging Gabriel's arm and resting her head on it. "It's in the past now....and hopefully will stay there."

But still....Opal couldn't help remembering the images of what she went through. Pinned to the ground...covered in cuts....practically gutted.....then she wondered if she had been worse then the scavenger demons while under Beelio's command. She thought worried her a great deal. Then recalling all the horrible things she had done sickened her. "I'm sorry too.....," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 am
Mirza went into the mind of Adam and he was getting closer
"Your not going to hide anything from me" He then went on more and stronger strike and he manage to get into his mind and he saw quick pictures of people and some scary pictures and then It went to much so he went back and fall down. He tried to get on his feet and then looked at him. He was still a bit shocked by the pictures but he could already now what they ment.
"I saw a person you had strong bond....... A person your trying to hide.....so many souls ......gone.......so much .....pain.....you .........had ........"
He then looked at you "Master never told me about this......your memories are all disrupted my the angels.....yes ....that is logical......"
He was confused but his solution saved him
"Master is right and you....your just disrupted by the angels and they use you to put false hopes on them"
He then stood up and watched him
"Your nothing then a plague to my master"
He then shooted him with a ray of dark energy  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 am
Gabriel returned the hug, finding comfort in her warmth.
"You have nothing to apologise for, my dear...nothing at all."

--

Adam winced as he felt Mirza tearing into his mind and searching around. Buried emotions were dug up by his seraching and he felt half choked by them and the disturbed memeories. He struggled to remain on his feet, and still gripped onto the blade of his broken scythe.

"My memroies are a-all my own." he insisted, squeezing hsi eyes shut agaisnt a apocolypticlly bad headache. Stars jumped in front of his eyes and he opened them again, waveirng a little.
"They're mine." he insisted, in part just in defiance from Mirza raping them form his mind.
"The angels have nothing to do with it. It all happened, it's all what i feel."
he then straightene dhismlef, spreaidng his one good wing.
"I am an angel." he insisted. "I'm just away from home."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Mirza looked at him and sighed
"Your living in a lie and master told me how miserable you live and then you brought that puppet into your lies"
He then took his parasol
"You have no home, your memories tells me that"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 pm
Adam glared at him and brandished his scythe blade towards Mirza in defiance.
"That's wrong! As long as people wait for me back home, I have a home. And they do wait for me! E-Eve.." he voice cracked a little in emotion. "Eve wiats for me. She still waits. My home is with her. as long as she loves me I have a home. I have never lied."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 pm
"B-but.....I've done such horrible things," Opal said. She sighed in Gabriel's embrace, "Thank you...."

-----------------------

Dougal's mind was clearing now and his wounds completely healed. His senses sharpened.

"Adam?!" he called out with worry.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Lilith looked at the portait carefully.
"What did he tell you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:34 am
Mirza laughed and smiled at him
"You will never return home and if that is your home. You know so little and even you have so few information that even my masters wisdom wins over your weak words. Master told me that there is no way back.....unless."
He then smiles.
"But I'm not going to tell you because you will never and I mean ever see them."
The memories was full of emotions and so much feelings he had never felt.
But he sensed a familiar bond with someone he had read threw his mind earlier.
"He have the same energy as the angel, but that isn't logical. He must be a demon if he lurks around here"
He then heard a familiar voice. He then took his parasol and started to spin it in the air.
"Well It looks like someone is missing you and I'm going to be nice to you so I will not let him find you" He then takes both his gloves and he also takes his mask off. His hair hides what was behind the mask and the whole area changed and then suddenly the whole area was changed and instead of darkness it all turned into the hall of a mansion.
They were no longer in hell and they were in a illusion of Mirza ..........  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:47 pm
Adam glared at him.
"I'll come back home one day.
'For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God'"
he quoted form the bible at Mirza and snorted.
He frowned.
"Dougal? Dougal!" the question turned to him calling for his friend, but he doubtd that he'd be able to hear. The scenery shifted around him and he found he was standing in a plush rug on a halllway. For a moment he worried that he was in the Van Helsing mansion, but then he reliased it was somewhere different.

--

Gabriel smiled.
"You're not the same person you once were."

--

Natasha looked thoughtfully at the portrait and sighed.
"That i'm not alone... that i should be brave. There's nobility in the Helsing name, and that once a long time ago it was one person against the demons....but then again, I feel like I'm not worth the fmaily anymore. I wnat to cralw in a hole and just sleep. forever."
she shook her head and looked over at Lilith.
"Whart are we going to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Lilith looked at Natasha.
"Ehh.... we'll stop whatever the hell is going on." She said then smiled.
"And you're not alone. We may not all be Helsings but you've got people here to help you."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:35 am
Natasha nodded with a small smile and stretched out an arm to take Lilith's hand, meeting her eyes with a quietly determined look.
"You are right about that. You have no idea how glad I am that I met you all."
She stood up from her chair and brushed her now somewhat dirtied dress down.
"Well..." her determination conctinued. she felt like she had agined a little courage. Lilith was right - even if the Van helsing family was dying, it didn't mean that their legacy had to die too, and it certainly was not an excuse to give up.
"With regards to stopping the demons I think a little library time is in order. There are apprently pieces of a map about teh artifacts that must be gathered, but I reckon some of the books in this old house might directly give us clues to them anyway. Then, if we can collect a few and keep them safe that will stop the demons."
She folded her arms in thought. "Then i supose we should use our assets - namely you, Gabriel, Opal and the demons - and somehow convenof together your supernatural links and see if we can't send some sort of SOS to God to step in and help fix this mess."
She was smiling now, glad to be doing something useful.
"Does that sound like a plan?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games