Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Starbrrst

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:42 pm
HAY GUYZ.
I'm Starbrrst (whatever strange nicknames come from that are AOKAI WITH MEEE)! :]
Um. I've been on Gaia for over 3 years, except my old account I lost the password, and I can't get into my email for the "Forgot Password" thing, so I've started over using this account. BUT THAZ OKAY. MAKEZ GAIA MOAR FUN.

I'm really weird. ;>>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 pm
Hello! *waves*

The name is Miho. I am pretty much like everyone other girl you will ever meet.

Yes I am a girl. =___=

Well anything else you want to know just ask. XD  

Ms Miho

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Soul Wolfie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:44 pm
diamond princess ashley
"ohhh lots of vampires." slowly backs away
Quickly dissolving into dust and sand as he had spoke, he reformed behind Ashley and her back would meet his chest as she would no longer be able to move any more away from the nearby vampires.
"We're all under the same roof here Ashley, I don't think theres any reason to be freightened or nervous around them. Besides, most of them look friendly." He chuckled to himself as he made his way around Ashely's left side and walked a few feet ahead. Coming to a sudden pause, he immediately sat down and brought out a flute which was constricted by the thick band around his waist.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Hello, I am Selina! ^-^ As I'm sure you can tell my fav animal is the fox and I love anime. I hope we can be great friends! -doesJapanesebow- Ja Ne!  

Fallen-Elleth

4,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Soul Wolfie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 pm
Lunar-Fox-Angel
Hello, I am Selina! ^-^ As I'm sure you can tell my fav animal is the fox and I love anime. I hope we can be great friends! -doesJapanesebow- Ja Ne!
Approaching Angel, he placed a fist against his open palm and bowed in respect. "Ogenki-Deska?" He awaited a response.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:52 pm
ll Ragnos ll
diamond princess ashley
Quickly dissolving into dust and sand as he had spoke, he reformed behind Ashley and her back would meet his chest as she would no longer be able to move any more away from the nearby vampires.
"We're all under the same roof here Ashley, I don't think theres any reason to be freightened or nervous around them. Besides, most of them look friendly." He chuckled to himself as he made his way around Ashely's left side and walked a few feet ahead. Coming to a sudden pause, he immediately sat down and brought out a flute which was constricted by the thick band around his waist.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh" kicks him out of relfex then falls on butt. "dont do that and yes vampires are scary."  

diamond princess ashley

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:54 pm
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29
*looks around, twirls piece of long blonde hair* ummm...hi...thanks for inviting me...I'm a major roleplayer...so yeah that's where I'm gonna be...

"It seems we're multiplying by the minute now eh? Haha...Well, Hi I suppose. I've never been in a guild this big. Let alone a RP guild half this big. But...you seem...interesting, I can tell from your accent and appearance that you're a vampire yes?" Regardless of her Race or nationality, he shifted his offer to shake hands to Vampire, hoping that She'd gladly,{in return} shake his.

*smiles* "Hello and yes I'm a vampire." *shakes his hand*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:57 pm
Selina blinks," Ano, gomen nasai, I only speak alittle. Watashi wa T. Selina!" -bowsoncemore-  

Fallen-Elleth

4,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Soul Wolfie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm
diamond princess ashley
ll Ragnos ll
diamond princess ashley

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh" kicks him out of relfex then falls on butt. "dont do that and yes vampires are scary."
Being a ninja he had quicker reflexis than that of a normal combatant. Reacting to the very start of Ashely's movements, Ragnos caught and gripped her foot, not letting go otherwise risk her falling, he Merely pulled her to him by her foot and caught her.
"You know you shouldn't be so jumpy..." He chuckled to himself again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:00 pm
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29
*looks around, twirls piece of long blonde hair* ummm...hi...thanks for inviting me...I'm a major roleplayer...so yeah that's where I'm gonna be...

"It seems we're multiplying by the minute now eh? Haha...Well, Hi I suppose. I've never been in a guild this big. Let alone a RP guild half this big. But...you seem...interesting, I can tell from your accent and appearance that you're a vampire yes?" Regardless of her Race or nationality, he shifted his offer to shake hands to Vampire, hoping that She'd gladly,{in return} shake his.

He grinned and his eyes showing an expression as if to smile aswell, he broke the handshake. "So, what brought you here to the Guild of Roses?, Were you invited like the rest of us?"

Soul Wolfie

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:03 pm
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29

He grinned and his eyes showing an expression as if to smile aswell, he broke the handshake. "So, what brought you here to the Guild of Roses?, Were you invited like the rest of us?"

"Yes I was, I have no idea why but yes I was invited..." trails off and ponders why invited.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm
Hey all! I'm sagebrushh, you can call me sage for short if you'd like.

Why I'm here: Invite, and I'll probably spend most of my time here roleplaying and/or getting to know everyone through it, or random posts in interesting threads.

Likes: Rping, food ^^, music, reading, writing, looking at good art, etc.

Dislikes: L33t/Chat speak, flamers, people who stand in doorways or block stairs, people who walk slowly and in 5 people+ groups in the hall -_-'

Nice to meet you!

sagebrushh

3,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm
ll Ragnos ll
diamond princess ashley
ll Ragnos ll
diamond princess ashley

Being a ninja he had quicker reflexis than that of a normal combatant. Reacting to the very start of Ashely's movements, Ragnos caught and gripped her foot, not letting go otherwise risk her falling, he Merely pulled her to him by her foot and caught her.
"You know you shouldn't be so jumpy..." He chuckled to himself again.

"life is more fun when your at the edge of your seat now if you please let go."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:08 pm
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29

"Yes I was, I have no idea why but yes I was invited..." trails off and ponders why invited.
I say, "It's all part of a big master plan. Recruit minions, p***k them with roses so they all become zombies from special rose plant juice, and then we have an army to take over the world! *insert evil laugh*"

I don't know either. haha -_-'  

sagebrushh

3,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:12 pm
*laughs* "Nice theory...I like how you think." ^^  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games