Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 pm
Jasmine watched him moved turned wolf shedding her clothes and tackled him to the ground licking his neck. "They don't seem to think so." She said. "But if you say so I'm sure I can stop the voices form telling me to do that." She nuzzled his shoulder now. "I love you silly."

Leon loosened his arms. However it didn't stop him from saying in a cold angry tone. "Intruder." Then picked up Kailee wrapping a towel around her and then without knocking entered her parents room putting her on a seat then commanded. "Stay." Before tracing to the room his eyes going red for a moment touching the dead body. "Fresh." He muttered drinking a mouthful of blood getting all the information he needed before scenting out a rather playful Jasmine trying to coax Aven into wolf form and play with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 pm
Aven was surprised. "Jasmine, what do you mean 'voices'?" he asked, worried about her. The inner wolf didn't have a 'voice' it was more of a feeling. And there was certainly never more than one.

Kailee was not happy with just being wrapped up in a towel and then told to stay. Not to mention, her parents weren't happy with the intrusion either.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm
"Well ever since you bit me I've had these two voices in my head. Most of the time they're quiet but whenever something happens like if you're in danger or the Change happens they start talking. Don't worry. They're not harmful. They were the ones who told me to give you the throat and the heart." She actually sounded happy that she had the voices.

Leon frowned then traced back to the parents room. "I need to speak with you when you're done." He said to the parents then picked up Kailee and carried her back to their room. "I'm going to bring our younger siblings to us so we can find out why Jasmine has voices instead of the Instinct."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 pm
Aven frowned. "Jasmine. Wolves don't have voices in their head. It's a feeling. Those voices . . . aren't normal." he said, very worried about her now. "And they may not be harmful now but we don't know what might happen in the future." he added, wanting her to be more wary of the voices.

Kailee blinked. "Jasmine has what?!" she asked, shocked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm
Jasmine shrugged a little. "People said my healing ability wasn't normal either yet I turned out okay." She said "But I will take your advice and be wry about them."

Leon nodded. "I think it's a merger of the Vampire beast and your Lycan Instinct. Instead of having a feeling or the constant need for blood and the power of the beast they've turned into one and become another being. I highly doubt it will be dangerous. But we must watch her. I worry if something happens to Aven she will succumb to it and it'll take her over. I think, I think it's a good thing she has it. But I still worry."

The palace courtyard went silent. Ever Vampire and Lycan had smelt the blood but none had moved. It was only when the Vampire King returned that his second in command asked him what was wrong. In a low tone and in the native tongue of the vampires the King said. "It seems Jasmine isn't fully werewolf. She has killed in a Vampire way but the aftermath was all Lycan."
"I do not understand my king." The woman whispered back. "You're saying apart of her is still vampire?" Hope lit the woman's eyes and the king sighed shaking his head. "No. I believe that she is like my eldest daughters children. Except for one thing. The beast and the Lycan instinct have become one, turning into a whole different thing a being of sorts. There is only one other who has ever been like that." He added absently.
"The queen." The vampiress hissed even lower. "Is it genetic?"
"It would seem to be that way since Jasmine and my departed wife both have had it."
"But your Bride wasn't Lycan."
"No but during the last war a Lycan bit her in an attempt to turn her. It only partly worked. I believe that's what's happened to Jasmine. I fear...I fear if her mate doesn't turn her completely...she will lose herself. Completely." The king shook a little and the second in command gave a cry holding the king up. When the others demanded to know what the blood was about the woman looked at them with an expression of pure torture and said. "Jasmine." The women fell to their knees howling with agony. The men roared setting Jasmine on edge. She padded out of the closet and looked out the window to see her father in the arms of one of her friends. All the women in the army of vampire crying with grief. "Something's not right." She breathed then started pacing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm
Aven frowned. "I'm gonna get dressed and then we can go down and see what's going on." he said, worried about the sadness radiating from the vampires.

Kailee smiled a little before she suddenly gasped slightly, sounding pained, her hand going to her stomach. "Oh." she murmured, looking down. She bit her lower lip as she looked up at Leon. "I think . . . that might have been a contraction." she said, sounding worried. She'd never given birth before. She had no idea, but that painful squeeze . . . what else could it be?  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 am
Jasmine nodded whining a little as she padded behind him...mainly to watch him get dressed only to imagine tearing it all off with her teeth again.

Leon's kind expression tightened. "But you're not due for a few weeks!" He hissed getting on his knees and pressing his hands and ear to her belly.
*Splash* Leon swore. "Not now." He almost roared picking her up and taking her to the bathroom running the spa making sure it was shooting water at the small of her back. He knew it helped his mother when she was giving birth. He knew he could deliver their baby. However the only problem was Jasmine. Concern for his sister tickled at the back of his head but he banished it quickly so he could concentrate on his wife. "I love you." He whispered kissing her forehead. "Just remember that when you're pushing okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Aven finished dressing and then headed out, pausing at the door to make sure Jasmine was following. "Let's go see what everyone's upset about." he said, reaching down and petting her, adding in a nice little scratch behind her ear. He knew from experience just how nice being scratched there felt.

"Yeep!" Kailee squeaked out as she was suddenly rushed to the bathroom and sighed as Leon fussed over her. "Leon. I love you too. But if I was in labor I think I'd have had another contraction by now." she said softly, smiling up at him with a small giggle. "And my water hasn't broken yet." she whispered to him 'confidentially'.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm
Splat! Something wet hit Jasmine on her hind quarters and she turned to growl at whatever it was only to see a group of young teens throwing water balloons at each other. Then the scratches came and she leant her head on Aven's thigh growling happily at them and looked up at him as if begging him not to stop.

Leon frowned and listened to her belly again. "That's it! Bed rest." He said now picking her up again wrapping the towel around her and carrying her delicately to the bed putting her there then turned off the water. He'd take a bath when she napped. He so needed it. So much stress on him already and now Kailee was having false labors. Any more and he'd go grey like a human.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm
Aven chuckled and then crouched down and scratched Jasmine behind both her ears. "I'll continue with more later." he whispered to her as stopped and stood back up. "Come on. Let's go see your father." he said, ruffling her fur.

Kailee sighed when he ordered her to bed rest. "I don't want bed rest, Leon. I feel fine, honest." she said, sitting up, smiling at him. "I know you're worried, but we're fine." she said, holding out one hand to get him to come over and sit by her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 pm
Jasmine gave a wolf like sigh and followed him keeping close to his side. However because her side was soaked she kept shaking it to dispel the water. "Maybe I should turn human." She grumbled finding a shower robe in the linen basket marked 'clean linen' turned human and put it on then she clung to Aven arm.

Leon sighed and sat down with his wife and kissed her hand. "I can't help it. This is our first baby. And both your healths mean the world to me. Your's and our little Natalia." He rubbed her belly. "And I'm worried that all this stress on you will bring our little one into the world early. And I don't want that strain on you. And if bed rest will help you and Natalia then I will make sure you stay in bed. Or...at least in my arms."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 pm
Aven chuckled. "You'll want to go back to your wolf when we get back." he said with a small laugh, smiling fondly at her even as they entered in among the vampires.

Kailee sighed. "I'm scared too. But . . . if Natalia can survive the full moon . . . I think we can overcome anything that's thrown at us." she said with a small smile. "Besides, I'm not entirely helpless. There's a reason why you're not supposed to threaten pups." she said with a slightly evil grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:55 pm
Jasmine frowned a little up at Aven. She had no idea what he meant. When they got close she became afraid. What if the females tried to kill her? What if they all did? Suddenly she didn't want to go to them. "Jazz!" A familiar voice called having traced behind her. "Max?" She queried turning in time to see a young boy tackle her to the ground. They tumbled a little. Jasmine obviously trying to be gentle. "Why did father let you come?" She asked holding him up above her with concern and yet was delighted. "He brought me along to see you and big big brother Leon." He chirped with a smile.
"Oh this is my little brother Max. Make this is my mate Aven." The boy only looked like he was no older then ten. "You better look after her." The boy threatened standing as tall as he could. "She's my big sister. If you make her cry." He shook his fist as Jasmine grabbed him smiling sheepishly. "Don't mind him~" She said then growled at Max. "Shush."

Leon laughed a little and kissed her cheek. "I believe you my love. It's just my insecurities and wanting to spoil you. I'll try to let up a bit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm
Aven smiled and crouched down so that he was at Max's height. "Don't worry. The last thing I want is to make her cry." he said with a small smile. He then looked up at Jasmine. "If she cried, I think I would cry too." he said softly.

Kailee giggled and leaned into him. "Well I'll make sure you don't spoil our daughter too much. After all, Natalia will need more than spoiling." she said with a soft giggle.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 pm
Max smiled softly. "Good. Cause if what the adults say is true you guys are in heaps of trouble."
"What are you talking about Max?" Jasmine asked moving so she was close to her brother. "Well they said that if Aven doesn't turn you properly you'll turn into mama."
"But he did turn me properly. Death occurred I should be full wolf."
"Is you hearing voices?" Max asked in child-like sternness. Jasmine nodded slowly. Max frowned a little then turned to Aven. "Talk to Daddy. He'll know what to do." Then he hugged Jasmine and traced away to find Leon.

Leon smiled softly and caressed her cheek. "Well then I'll make sure we do everything we can for our Natalia to grow up happy and healthy and-"
"LEO!" The sound of his little brothers voice ran loud in his ear as the child tried to tackle him from the bed but instead he just fell over into the fluffy bed sheets. "Aw it's my cute little Max." Leon chuckled and held his brother close. "Kailee this is my little brother Max. Max this is my Bride Kailee."
"Wow...You're pretty." Max said in awe. "Is that my little niece?" He asked reaching his hands out and looking up at his sister-in-law with a questioning gaze. "Ange... she never had a belly this big when the others were born. So I think it's cause the baby in here can feel the love of my brother and you and wants to grow big and strong. Oh! And I think she's gonna give me a run for my money with soccar!" Max cooed excited. "I hope when I have babies that they will be as big as ... as..."
"Natalia." Leon said proudly grinning when his brother nodded. "Did you see Jasmine?" Max nodded slowly.
"You need to talk to daddy." Max said simply curling up on Kailees lap gave a yawn and went to sleep on Kailee's lap.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games