Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 pm
It's gonna be SO great! I'm super excited... Oh, hey, Izz, there's some odd glitch on dA. Apparently, even though you accepted the pics I tried to add to the Darkroot group, the group's messages say that they're still pending. Could ya go and submit em to the Night gallery maybe?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm
There wasn't a glitch, that's the way it goes when the invitation is still pending. I actually hadn't approved them yet. I believe I fixed it, but I've had next to no accessibility to DA thanks to this new firewall thing.

Huzza for new postly post of posting-ness!

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 am
Ah. Well, there was a glitch then, but it was somewhere else than where I first thought. In my messages it was saying that you had, but in the group's it was saying that you hadn't. But I see that it is indeed fixed now!! No worries!

In other news, I'M ME AGAIN!! IT'S THE REAL CLUTCH 45!! And to help me celebrate, Pewterhead is... well, Pewterhead! Clutch and Jason, baby! Also, we finished our combo post last night and got it up!! Finally... I took a bit too long on most of my parts. But we both buckled down and finished it. It turned out good, too!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:57 am
Blargtastic.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 pm
You know... I really wish there was a pair of pants that had only one leg. Then I'd look a LOT more like Clutch. Also, WHY is Angelic Manner so friggin expensive!?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 pm
Just to annoy you. The only people worthy enough to sell Angelic Manners are psychic, and enjoy telepathically seeing you in pain.
Um... apparently.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:19 am
I KNEW IT!! I always knew that had to be it... There's no other explanation for it!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 am
I found out something really cool~. I knew the few times I had been watching Pokemon B&W that gym leader Cilan's voice was fimilar... turns out he's Jason Griffth! Sonic's old voice!  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:55 am
Wait, really?

I miss the days when Jaleel White played the voice of Sonic.

Ah, nostalgia. You strike again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 am
YO YOU PEOPLEZ YOU NEEDZ TA CHECK DIS OUT!!!
Sonic FAN MOVIE!? I'm... having mixed feelings here. I like and don't like this. Ugh. I dunno. SO MUCH PROMISE! And yet... so much possibility for this to HURT SO MUCH. They have my attention, though...

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 am
I have a bit of inspiration currently. I have a future character set up. Don't worry, It wont interfere with my work here. For now, I'll just say he's a blind blacksmith.

Vaughn Aaren

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:27 am
They... They got Jaleel White. I... I can't not watch it.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:25 am
This blacksmith character idea sounds very cool... I wonder how he welds and things with no sight...? HMM...

And as far as Jaleel White doing the voice, yes they did. I was VERY impressed to hear that they had managed it. There is a teaser trailer, if you can find it. I can't remember where I saw it, and I can't remember if it was on youtube or not. The thing that struck me is this: He's definitely still got the voice down PAT. Sounds just like it did in the 90's cartoons he did. But the writing of the dialogue was amateurish. Not very well worded in my opinion. REALLY corny, I thought. Another issue is their (though well made)... interestingly designed 3D model of Sonic. Search it and tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 pm
I can smell the burn flesh upon hot iron even now...

Oh, yes... I've heard of this before, but I didn't think it was real. White himself, that's impressive, but with it degree of doubt. Should we put hope on this....? I don't think so, but I'll be happy to hear Jaleel again.

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:26 pm
I doubt it will be the greatest thing I've ever seen. But that doesn't mean I won't watch. I have gone into every movie based off a book since the first Harry Potter movie knowing I'd be disappointed. That didn't stop me from going.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games