Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm
*fades through her then flips and lands on ground safely* im stronger than you now *appears infront of him and grabs his throat lifting him into the air* I am the new dark lord *throws him into a mountain and huge meteor falls on it obliterating everything on and around the mountain*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:56 pm
o.o;
Anyone else want a cookie?User Image Or tea?User Image  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:57 pm
*drops a gravestone where Toan's body would be if it had not already been obliterated*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:16 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*fades through her then flips and lands on ground safely* im stronger than you now *appears infront of him and grabs his throat lifting him into the air* I am the new dark lord *throws him into a mountain and huge meteor falls on it obliterating everything on and around the mountain*
-whistle as he watch from behind Kain- You know how long it is going to take me to find another stunt double like him? -grab Kain from the back of his head and lift him up again with one arm.- So you've become stronger and is now the dark lord eh? Cute. -use his free hand to hit the back of kain neck, hitting a focal point that would render kain paralyze for a good day...give or take. Toss the body out of his pro-  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 pm
*body fades then disappears as i reappear behind toan unharmed* You have run your course toan now stand down *hand goes through his chest making a large hole* now ill end you forever *opens black hole and tosses him in the shrinks it til it fits in the palm of my hand and crushes it*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 pm
-caught the hand before it could strike through the chest and pulled you forward so that I could grab your face with my right hand. My hand begin to glow white with energy as it pierce your mind with holy power so you cant use your dark power to escape. He begin to squeeze the temple of his head, crushing his braincell one by one. If he tried to resist, he would pulled kain arms out of his socket like it was a plastic toy- Well Dark Lord Let me introduce you to the pecking order around here. Their is you, Then dirt, the worms in the dirt, the people I decide could live above the dirt, Grandwing, Then me (Unless Grandwing see this then the order is me then Grandwing). you know I could kill you now, but after meeting with some friends from the past, I'm in a good mood. And by that I mean a really good mood. So I'm just going to kick your a** and kick you out. -he let go of the face and at the exact same nano second his foot connected with the side of kain head sending him flying out of the tamer profile- And another thing. I was never the dark lord, I was the Dark messiah.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:02 pm
*flies out laughing* So wat? *appears above with dual scythes and uses the chains to direct them hitting his arm and the ground under him* No matter how bad you injure me ill still come back *chains glow then strings shoot out embedding them in Toan's veins then snaps and circle appears under him unleashing tons of holy and dark energy all at once*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*flies out laughing* So wat? *appears above with dual scythes and uses the chains to direct them hitting his arm and the ground under him* No matter how bad you injure me ill still come back *chains glow then strings shoot out embedding them in Toan's veins then snaps and circle appears under him unleashing tons of holy and dark energy all at once*
-or so Kain though but he was actually hitting Toan thumb. When he look around he realize that he was sitting in Toan palm as he was the size of a bug. all of kain attack barely tickled.- your trying to god mod in a god pro you know that? -closed his hand as he begin to shake kain around like a dice. He blow into his hand like people usually do for luck and toss kain out of his pro- come back when you actually grow some skills you 4th rate jackass  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:36 pm
.-. now how the hell was that possible? *gets javelin and throws it at toans eye* .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm
FireBringer_Kain
.-. now how the hell was that possible? *gets javelin and throws it at toans eye* .-.
cause in my world your nothing but a tiny insect to me -blows away the toothpick size javelin- now scram  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:41 pm
*walks in calmly in a referee outfit and a whistle. blows on whistle and raises hand*
I'd just like to point something out - technically, both of you were godmoding, and both of your senses of environment are really, really, really insane. Insane, to the Joker level, from Joker in Batman. And we should all know, he's prettttyy insane.

*waves flag* resume! *walks out*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:23 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
*walks in calmly in a referee outfit and a whistle. blows on whistle and raises hand*
I'd just like to point something out - technically, both of you were godmoding, and both of your senses of environment are really, really, really insane. Insane, to the Joker level, from Joker in Batman. And we should all know, he's prettttyy insane.

Im only godmod when he came out of no where and godmod on me for no reason then to be cocky. I showed him up.  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Im only godmod when he came out of no where and godmod on me for no reason then to be cocky. I showed him up.

You men amuse me so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

To let the little punk get what he want would go against my beliefs! I, Toan, will not stand for this atrocity!  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Agreed...
If's fun to watch every once in a while ^^

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out