Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:28 pm
[I'm off to bed ^_~ night night]

Tristen nodded seeming to have visibly relaxed.
"If only because you'd panic and we'd starve to death. Plus the economy would freefall - we run a hell of a lot of things, that you'd not expect."
She left it hanging at that, not wanting to promote any conspiracy theories or worry them.
She ran a hand over her stomach as it twisted again.
"Speaking of starving....perhaps it's a little early in the relationship to speak of this stuff but I'll have to feed soon. Just warnin' ya."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 pm
"Perhaps I could," Koko replied stepping out to let him back in. "But you would owe a lot of favors."

She did have a sizable amount in total of her different accounts she had gathered over the years. Combine that with her penny-pitching she was quite well off. Not that they needed to know that. She didn't like talking about her wealth. Once he was in the center seat she slid behind the wheel. The seat was still warm from where he had sat. She started up the truck, backed out and drove effortlessly back to the shop.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 pm
[Goodnight DT. :3]

Mason glanced nervously at Lillin then back to Tristen.
"Are you asking what I think you're asking?" He asked, now that he knew he wasn't going to die he was more relaxed than before but this was a kind of awkward situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:02 am
Drake looked pleased and actually a little excited - like a kid at Christmas.
"Seriously?"

---

Tristen chuckled and hopped down, closing the drawers again.
"No, I wouldn't ask that of you, though it can have some benefits. You've just got to accept that if it's not you it's someone else, and you'll probably be aroudn when I do it, is all."
She shrugged and drummed her fingers lightly on her chin in thought.
"Now... how to find this vamp. DNA methinks. I wonder who we'll analyse it fi we get a swab off one of these victims? They don't exactly leave this stuff laying around, and I couldn't decipher it even if they did. I could probably call in a favour or two over the phone or internet, but I'd have to have the processed data for them to tell me what I'm looking at."
She then held her hand up, tracing the lines over it absently.
"We shoud touchdown on the police as well and ask for info."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 am
Koko just glanced but with an expression of 'maybe-maybe not' as she pulled in behind the shop. As she stepped out of the shop she said, "As I said....you would owe a lot of favors. Any idea on how you would want to go about doing that?"

She was teasing him now. She hid her smirk as she went and unlocked the door. Yoki and Bly jumped out from the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 am
Drake matched her smirk, folding his arms.
"Ah, my dear you know better than to ask me things like that." he laughed. "I shall be your slave." he said with an elaborate bow. "If you get me a nice car."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 am
Koko glanced over her shoulder and was a bit amused with the notion of a 'white man' bowing to a Native. It was kind of nice. "Slaves don't get paid," she reminded him. "You would be more of an indenchered servant I think." She held the door over him and wondered over what she could have him do. Although she had a fairly well painted image on what he would do to pay off his debt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 am
he walked through and took over, opening the door for Judith.

"I could be a concubine" he suggested with a grin  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 am
"Aren't concubines used solely for producing children?" Koko asked and now wishing she hadn't asked the question. It only served as a sad reminder. She kept her face turned away as she put the keys away so they didn't see the saddness and could take a moment to put up her composure. Once she had that she could face them again behind a small false smile.

"Any thoughts on how you would like to celebrate your successful first drive?" she asked and made a mental reminder to tan the deer later.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 am
"not if they're men." Drake said. he then grew slightly uneasy as he smile seemed a little blank, and wondered if he'd said something wrong.
"uhh...well that depends." he said, trying to go on as normal, looking a little confused. "Maybe we could grab some bloodbags and take in a movie? I don't watch nearly enough television."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 am
Judith followed them in.
"That sounds like a good idea to me."

--

"You're probably going to have to be the one to talk to police." Mason laughed a bit.
"Lillin sort of pissed them off."
"Well they were incompetent." Lillin huffed.
"They were going to show us their information before you insulted them."
"Their information was wrong."
Mason rolled his eyes.
"See? Something like that." He said and pointed and Lillin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 am
Drake nodded.
"There's got to be a video rental around here, right? Maybe we can investigate. Each pick a movie and make it a marathon affair." he looked pleased.
"i wonder if you can freeze blood?" he wondered aloud. "we could have little blood ice cubes in blood cocktails. If you shove alcohol in blood it doesn't make you sick." he added cheerfully, obviously having experimented in some stage of his life. "well, apart from the hangover of course." he chuckled.

---

Tristen smiled and rolled her eyes.
"yes yes yes. I'll talk to them then." she then fixed her eyes on Mason, partially teasing him.
"so, what will it be - you or a hobo?" she asked, returning to their earlier more unsettling topic. she flashed him a sweet smile, obviously messing with him. "unless lillin volunteers."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:33 am
"Yes there's one around," Koko replied trying to get her spirits up. "I'll fix up the snack when we get back."

At the word 'snack' Bly barked and the two dogs bounded up the stairs. She shook her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 am
Judith raised an eyebrow at Drake but didn't question why he knew that.
"Movie marathon would be fun." She giggled.

--

Mason's face flushed, he still wasn't quite comfortable with the idea of her being a vampire.
"Eh- well.." He started to speak.
Lillin was about to volunteer but she saw Tristen was messing with him and stopped to see how it would turn out.

[Gotta go to school now. See you guys later.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 am
[ bye, have fun (as much as is possible with school xp ) ]

"Great." Drake said on both counts.
"Any preferences? or hatreds? I don't want to pick anything you ladies will despise."

---

Tristen giggled and feigned disappointment with an elaborate sigh. in truth she would prefer to feed of them since it was easier, but she had a feeling it was overstepping the fragile boundaries.
"hobo it is then."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games