Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:10 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Point 1: I've never actually thought about that. I suppose it's the risk of getting ice in the exhaust or something weird like that?

Point 2: Ask Nelo, its his RP.
Lets just fast-forward it unless you mean for us to have a little survival Role play while in some cave on hoth with few supplys and have to resort to eating the weakest. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:25 pm
Celestia Whitesword
What FP said. Unless of course you, Nelo and Oryo had something big in mind.

And, RE: Em Squad: A couple issues to adress.
1.) One thing that *always* bothered me about speeders fouling up in the cold is that fighters such as X-wings do A-OK in the vacuum of space, which is even colder than Hoth ever thought of being. Or, are speedera built differently?
2.) Probably too early to ask, but: how exactly will the Battle of Hoth be handled, in terms of what Em Squad's role will be?

Airspeeders, I believe, had trouble with Icing with the Flaps specifically. No flaps meant no turning capability, and the flaps also held heat in for the engine.

Whereas an Xwing was just a spacecraft, so moisture probably never entered the engine anyway.

As for #2, I'm going to have to read up a quicky on the BoH, because we'll take part in something, but I can't exactly remember what. When I review it and get it sorted out, we'll see...

But it ain't really my RP though, FP.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:21 pm
I guess it's more your direction, my lead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:53 pm
And then whatever you wish to add.

Anyways, I believe, if I'm right, that we get to defend the Ion Cannon. That was a successful flight, but not made by rogue squadron (which essentially is what Ruby is anyhoo.)

RS got to defend the generators...

But I need to research a lil.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:39 pm
Sounds fun...and we can take out some AT-ATs in the process.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:03 pm
I swear to whatever gods there are, the Band of Vode are the most incompetant collection of Jango genes the Kaminoans let escape the planet.
If it werent for me, the whole lot of you would have been Slotted on Raxus Prime.
None of you listen, none of you know how to fight intelligently, none of you read my posts or the posts of others before you; Hell, a band of Gamorreans would be better help than you guys.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:23 pm
LOL.

Cale rage.

I'm sorry man, it's kinda hard with this kind of RP because most of the time it's like intense one paragraph fighting.

I'm trying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:33 pm
Here's a tip:
Jet Troopers serve as scouts and fast response troops. They're skilled at advanced Recon and will often rush to the first sign of trouble to stem the tide for their comrades. The Jetpack, though a useful tool, has its flaws. Its Noisy and it guzzles fuel. Boba and Jango were more fond of using short bursts to aid in jumping, dodging, and accelerating. But they're also notoriously breakable. Both Jango and Boba had their packs malfunction after being hit by a solid blow.
Like any tool, the Jetpack has its purpose, but do not come to rely on it. At heart your a soldier. And theres only two things a soldier is willing to put his faith in: his Comrades and his gun.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:34 pm
Kal Skirata said it best.
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless. Alone, a finger can't grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Good old Kal'buir.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:15 pm
By the Emperor's Black Bones cant you Di'kute figure out the guy i'm grabbing is the one I want alive?!  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:19 am
Waht's the status of the Battle of Yavin (LOP)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:27 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Waht's the status of the Battle of Yavin (LOP)

Drake takes Mordranna prisoner. Aside from that, it's anyones guess, though I imagine that a lot of the canon Jedi are occupied with defending the place, protecting padawans and things of that nature. And Luke, naturally, would be on the horn with his sister, and possibly his old buddy Wedge, trying to get the NR fleet to boogie on over there.  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:30 am
Alright...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:23 am
Em Squad: whilst the pilots are playing in the speeders, what will our droids be doing?  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:27 am
What do they have to do?

Probably other astromech duties, such as repair or maitenence. Its just like a pilot. If they're not flying the speeders, they're pulling patrol duty or something.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games