Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sin_maybie_

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm
what about vampires?
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 pm
How do portals work? Is there a way for a student to find out more about them? What would happen if a student held a hunter when they uses their pendant to go home? How long can Halloweeners last in the human world? How long can a human last in the Halloween world?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm
ramenli
@Liz: Idk rl biology seems a pretty bad reason...because they'd be pretty? *A*

But seriously, would it be fine to get wings during Y2 and just not have actual flight capabilities until Y3? For example: learning to use his wings for added balance, jump a bit farther, just getting used to them in Y2 but no ability to fly. I just want to make sure before he molts during Y2 since his Y2 ability went to finishing off his shape-shifting. /may need to shift a few things around for Y2 art if so.

I would say ~ yes to wings ~ no not improved abilities due to wings (unless nat ability slot is used up)

MK: idk

Manda: they'll be rare because genocide

sin_maybie_: don't you roll your eyes at me :I

MK: portals are basically wormholes between two points in space. Students wouldn't really be able to learn the mechanics of hunter portals, but some TiHers do have limited warp/travel abilities. THe hunter disappears leaving the student behind. Halloweeners are case-by-case, it really depends on if their form/subspecies is currently frightening to modern humans. If they dont get seriously harmed, a Halloweener can last a long time, but they grow very, very weak without FEAR being directed toward them. A regular human explodes on entry. Hunters it depends on how strong the hunter/weapon is, and can vary from minutes to hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Horsemen questions! Hope you don't mind^^

Is it reasonable to assume that my horseman had some part in creating the vines from the famine ??? room? He's pretty much using them as hair.

And I did a bit of reading up on that fight, and chatting with LP-- I'm thinking the echo ability isn't there for him, either, right?

Would a spiked chain like this be acceptable as his weapon? Or should I look for something simpler?

And a dark blue horse with skeletal face and flowers for mane and tail (Tig showed me one of her Soquilli (sp?) that looked somewhat like it) is what I'm thinking, is that too ornate?

lizbot

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm
Its fine is he played a part in making them, or at least improving/maintaining them ~ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE RUINS YET YOU SHOULD OK ~ the echoing is not available outside of that temple room. However, if you lvl him up, it is something that could be gained as a natural ability if you want him to be able to use it, or as something gained through plot if you want him to just have some with that echo ability to decorate an area of the reserve. A couple fewer blades on the end and that weapon should be simple enough. A few flowers in its hair should be fine ~ but not heaps of them with fanciful braids and s**t ok ~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:30 pm
If Hunters used portals to get to the horsemen Islands, would that mean Halloweeners would know of a way to make their own portals to get to the Hunter island? ((I'm spit-balling here.)) Seeing as portals have been used in most end metas to get students from one place back to Amityville, is this art restricted to only high class staffers of Amityville - i.e. there would never ever be a way for a student to be able to construct even a temporary portal in any way/shape/form?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 pm
Question for all the new pony owners:

What are the stats for the new horsemen? The FEAR mechanics thread still implies all horsemen are a Y3 level with the ability to multi-target. Just want to get a heads up from the GM's as to what it is o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 pm
For the moment ~ OOCly it's a GM-restricted form of travel ~ ICly students can try to build one, but portals are pretty dangerous to try and make ~ if I were to give you a roll mechanic for building one it would be

1-40 nothing
41-90 explosion
91-99 horrific lasting personal damage
100 success in getting to somewhere else within halloween  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 pm
I LIKE THOSE ODDS! *Starts getting the materials*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 pm
Mili ~ not sure on that just yet ~ so hold off any battles for the time being ok?  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 pm
To add to Liz for horsemen stats, were looking at y1 attack + y2 HP or some happy medium there, most of the survivors that were stationed in the Lairs and not at the meeting were not as important you knoes.

The battle ability listed for horsemen currently is HEIRS ONLY but yes, hold off battlig!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 pm
Talking to Pach raised an interesting point.

Nobles being from the imperial blood line- are they automatically related to Invi? Pach and I can work our own thing out but on a general bases, related by default?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Talking to Pach raised an interesting point.

Nobles being from the imperial blood line- are they automatically related to Invi? Pach and I can work our own thing out but on a general bases, related by default?

Well, you have one emperor and about a hundred concubines( then the emperor's siblings and their concubines so.......) this is up to you guys how related!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 pm
zoobey

for the auctions, can we use items from rigs?
the item in question would be cerynitian's blessing from the perfect tragedy rig~  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 am
Question on Conquest mounts.

Appearance wise what is plausible to do with a mount and what isn't?

I know they can't have 'mythical' animals but like say for example can a Conquest horseman have a pink pony with purple polkadots or are we restricted to 'natural' markings, eye color and etc?

(Random example is random)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games