Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Cara MiaKitty
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Great Hall with the Sorting Hat
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I don't even know what I want... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone froze when her name was called out, clenching her fists, eyes growing wide. The closer the train had gotten to Hogwarts, the worse she'd felt, this growing sense of unease that she couldn't shake. She didn't know what to expect when she arrived at the school. A year ago, had anyone asked her about Hogwarts, she'd have told them, firmly, with a smile on her face and her nose in the air, that she would be a Slytherin, obviously. She was a Tempest, after all, and Tempests went to Slytherin. They were cunning, ambitious. The sort of people who were respected. She hadn't even thought of the other houses, beyond having a small amount of pity for those who might end up in any of them. Ravenclaw was well enough, of course, but to have intelligence without ambition behind it was the greatest waste her family could imagine (aside from a noble line muddying its blood by marrying muggles, that is). Gryffindor was an impressive house for its feats, but still, it was rife with impurity, and the tempers of Gryffindors were infamous. Hufflepuff... why that house even existed was beyond her family, aside for being a place to shove the rejects Salazar Slytherin had tried to save the school from in the first place. A year ago, she had agreed with all of that, simply because she hadn't known anything else. Now... now she didn't know what she believed, about any of it. She was utterly terrified of where she would go. Part of her hoped she would still be in Slytherin, just because that was what she'd spent her whole life preparing for, but... she didn't know if she wanted the same life she had. Now... she just wanted to be happy. Was that so much to ask? Riya's words from earlier, that Slytherins were mean, rang out to her, making her flinch. Were Slytherins mean? Her father wasn't; he was so sweet, and wonderful, and she couldn't imagine having a better father... and he'd been a Slytherin. They couldn't all be that bad, right? But... she sighed, settling in on the stool, biting her lip. This would decide everything. She just hoped it would all be okay... that she could, in fact, be happy.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
■ POLITE Taught as soon as she could speak to do so with the best of manners, Persephone is an exceptionally polite child. Growing up in a family like hers, it's often detrimental to behave with anything less than perfect grace. She comports herself like a perfect young lady most of the time, always being sure to act as properly as she can in any given situation.
■ SHORT-TEMPERED The only time Persephone's manners fall flat is when someone angers her; like her grandfather, she has a strong temper, although while he keeps at least the facade of a calm demeanor and acts out violently, Persephone is prone to yelling and shouting. Once she calms down enough to think, she usually follows it up with a witty retort or a snide comment to try to save face, not to make herself look any nicer, but to maintain her image of a noble.
■ SARCASTIC Being gifted with a strong mind, Persephone finds it hard to deal with people who she thinks are behaving idiotically. Her answer is usually a sarcastic quip aimed in their direction. If they fail to realize she was being sarcastic, she is torn between pride that they weren't smart enough to get it and annoyance at this same fact.
■ QUICK-WITTED Persephone is excellent at thinking on her feet. She solves problems quickly and rarely has to think too hard to come up with a witty reply to a joke. It's very hard to slip things by her. She watches people carefully, making quick assessments (or judgements, though she doesn't care much for that word) and behaving according to these. When she finds that she has made an error, she can usually recover quickly, provided she doesn't get angry or annoyed with herself.
■ SOLITARY Torn as she is by her family's behaviors, Persephone has become exceptionally solitary. When she has the option to be with people or by herself, she generally chooses to be alone. She rarely approaches anyone. She loves to spend time with the people she cares about, but they often have to seek her out to do so. If left alone, she would sit in her room and read for days on end, never bothering to seek out companionship. It does get lonely, but she finds that being alone is better than being confused.
■ CONFUSED For most of Persephone's life, she suffered through torn loyalties in regards to her family. Her father and cousin Ava, both of whom she loves more than anyone in the world, were always at odds with her grandfather and great-grandparents, whom she respected. Being a girl and the current heir after her father, she had a strong desire to prove herself to the elders, but the ways she could do so were in direct opposition with the person her father seemed to want her to be. After her grandfather's attempt on Ava's life, she has been told much of what has been going on right under her nose in her own home, and it has left her confused and even afraid. Without the part of her that wants to please Lysandar, she doesn't know who she is anymore. She is, however, grateful that she no longer has to feign indifference to her cousin, whom she considers her best friend.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You have a bit of everything in you, my dear,
And have every right to be confused,
However, I know a place that will welcome you and make you stronger for it,
Better be...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:48 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Yukina101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy followed the Deputy Headmaster and the other first years into the Great Hall and found himself staring at the twinkling stars above them with his mouth wide open. He knew that the enchanted ceiling had been mentioned in Hogwarts, A History but it was so much more beautiful than he could have possibly imagined! When his eyes finally came down he spotted his older sister sitting at the table beneath the Gryffindor banner and saw her smile and give him a thumbs up in encouragement. He managed a smaller weaker smile but no thumbs up, too nervous to really do anything. He waited patiently in line with the others for his name to be called out and when it was he stalled for just a second before continuing onto the path and practically climbing onto the stool before his vision was cut off by the large brim of the sorting hat.

People say that in a nutshell I'm
Quiet, shy, but eager. I always like to learn new things no matter what it is. I'm kinda shy because not a lot of people like to be friends with the mute kid but it's not so bad. I haven't been really bullied since primary school but my big sister Tanya handled them. I'm quiet for obvious reasons but I also move rather silently as well. I love to read...everything! Anything that has words I'll probably read it. But I'm also silly, nice, and playful, especially with my family and friends and I don't like to brag or anything, but I'm also rather smart.

After the all commotion, [Unsorted]
Ruffle and rustle, [Hogwarts~Great Hall]
Saw I silence, [ other first years]
All quiet and silently [Getting sorted!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ah, a quiet one,
But you certainly have quite the appetite for learning,
I know just the place for you...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:58 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Lillith Matilda Hoult

_____________________________another day another life --unsorted--
                                                    _____________________________passes by just like mine --pureblood--
                                                    _____________________________it's not complicated --first year--
                                                    post layout by perpetual apocalypses

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While the group fantasized about what house they may enter, it soon time to find out the truth. They were all filtered out into the Great Hall and ushered down the middle isle towards the stool which held the sorting hat. Lillith could feel another smile stretching across her face, so big it almost hurt her cheeks. She listened as name after name was called, each receiving their proper placement. a few Slytherins, Hufflepuffs; a couple Gryffindor, and a dash of Ravenclaw. Then, it was her name that was called. "Lillith Hoult!" Echoed through the enormous room. Lilly's eyes grew wide and slightly nervous as she made her way through the large bunch of first years. She said her goodbyes to her companions, hopefully seeing one of them at whatever table she would end up sitting. Her shoes clacked against the small set of wooden stairs; once in front of this makeshift throne, she seated herself daintily and felt the heavy hat plop onto her head. It was so big it almost conflicted her eye sight.

What does she do now? Is the hat really reading her mind like her father told her? If so, could it hear how anxious she was? Could it hear her heart beating a million miles a second, while she herself contemplated the house it would select? It felt like a lifetime was passing by. Even with her nervousness, she was still very very excited about the experience. Her legs swayed back and forth and her palms were clasped together and rested on her unsteady lap.

Lillith Matilda Hoult
                                                    People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an open person. I love to talk to people and get to know them and their life stories. Finding out quirks about someone is a joy of mine. I think it is because I have so many quirks myself that I pick up along the way of meeting and hanging around others. Its hard to say what my true personality is since I change it so very often. I can be quiet and reserved one minute, then become obnoxious and loud, and finally throw in a dash of cheeky sarcasm. I suppose it depends who i am around. When am by my lonesome I tend to day-dream and space out. I contemplate different worldly possibilities, what I'm eating for supper, and what my cat may be thinking at that exact moment. My mum and dad always told me I was so full of questions that most of the time couldn't be explained or answered because they were just far to ridiculous. I once asked my mother why clouds are white and not clear. She didn't really know what to say so she just laughed. Apart from my niceness, I do have my edges, just as everyone does. I tend to get extremely sensitive when people yell at me or if I am in a tense situation that is directed at me in anyway. I will instantly start to cry, even if I'm yelling back. I just don't like conflict I guess. I'm not much of a fighter either. I will try and back out or redirect the situation until its useless before I even think about saying something rude, throwing a punch or casting a spell. I enjoy everyone being happy and peaceful. No drama, no rudeness. I think that's also why i love to bake and cook, especially for other people. It puts a smile on peoples faces and I love to figure out what someone's number one flavor is. It gives me pride to know that I made someone grin just by giving them a biscuit or a cake.

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

OOC:

You seem to be a kind soul,
This house should be perfect then...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

shabatha
User Image

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

╔═════════════════════╗
Where: Sorting Hat in Great Hall
With: No one now
Thoughts//OOC: So excited!
Outfit: Hogwarts Uniform
╚═════════════════════╝

Emily entered after Elliott. She watched as they were sorted. Elliott and William. She wasn't sure what was going on between the two, but she would find out at some point right? She waited until her name was called and went to the front. A smile on her face as she sat and waited for the hat to be placed on her head.

Emily's Personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely chatty, happy and love to learn and know everything. I am very curious and enjoy making friends. Everyone must be my friend! It is the only option. If they aren't, they might be unhappy! I know that when they are my friends they would be absolutely happy! I'm extremely caring and extremely loyal.

You must be that bright and refreshing burst of sunshine, eh?
I can tell that you value friendship over all,
Then you are a shoe-in for this house!

Hufflepuff

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:27 am
User Image

Khiaave Lennox
First Year ~ Unsorted
Mixed Blood

Once the giant doors to the Great Hall were thrown open, Khiaave immediately felt very shy and very nervous. Her bright smile from before faulted slightly as she put her hands together behind her back, holding onto the end of her long red braid for comfort. She was very aware of the many eyes upon herself and her fellow First years and so kept hers down, watching the bottom of Lilly's robe infront of her. Khiaave hoped dearly that she would be sorted into a house with atleast one of her new friends, but was feeling pretty confident they would remain friends regardless. She squeaked in surprise when her name was finally called, turning her cheeks scarlet as she came forward and climbed onto the stool. Almost immediately as she was settled, the shadow and weight of the hat was dropped over her head and covered her green eyes; she listened carefully for where it would put her.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fun, shy, and very sweet. My Mum is Japanese and strives to teach me that all work must come before play and to always be polite and respectful. My Dad however is more fun and carefree! Mum says that is where I get my excitability! We both just jump up and down and even squeal when delighted. My Aunt passed when I was just little so when we moved to my Grandparent's house I tried to always be a joy to them and keep all members of the house laughing and happy! I am always eager the learn and to help. Sadly I can't be happy all the time so I do go through bouts of sadness but I still try to keep it hidden and remain outwardly happy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image
╔═..══════════╗
Rɪʏᴀ Mɪ
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ
Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ
Hᴀʟғ-Vᴇᴇʟᴀ

╚══════════..═╝

Riya watched as Persephone sat up on the stool. She seemed to be a bit troubled. Was sorting really that terrifying? She had never been through it, so the girl really didn't know. The girl was happy when her friend, she wanted to think of Persephone as a friend, was sorted into Hufflepuff. It seemed to take forever until the professor called Riya's name. The half-veela confidently walked up and took a seat on the stool.

Riya Misra
              Meyers-Briggs Test Result :: ESFP
              Explanation :: Riya is one who loves being at the center of attention. She finds joy in even the simplest of things and tends to be an optimist about everything. She's never one to run out of ideas and is very curious about just about everything. Because of this, Riya will be the first to try something, even if she hasn't completely thought about all of the consequences. Riya loves to talk, but she tends to get off topic very easily. She's also very observant and will take the time to cheer someone up if they need it. The trouble with that, is that she will ignore her responsibilities in order to help them. Riya can also be forgetful, and at times, a little superficial. She doesn't really like to sit and try to understand complex theories, and would rather just take a chance on it. School just isn't her thing.

Clockwork Muse

Embrie14

Quotable Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image

First Year Unsorted
Proud Pureblood
Eleven Years of Age

Timmin was unmoved by the appearance of the great hall. Sure it was interesting but it didn't quite live up to his sister's shock and awe. Unimpressed, he flocked along with the other first years. There were no nerves here, as the young panther was certain he'd follow in his mother's footsteps as a Slytherin. When his name was called, Timmin flinched a little. He did prefer to go by his middle name. "Timmin" sounded too small and wimpy. Still, he shrugged it off in hope that nobody would remember the name read aloud during sorting. He'd introduce himself later as Arley, if anybody seemed broad-minded enough to listen. Which was unlikely.

The boy deftly made his way up to the ratty old hat, and felt offended for a moment that he actually had to tolerate that thing upon his own head. Sighing in annoyance, he took a seat upon the stool. It had been a very long day and the boy was growing less patient with every passing moment. Just hurry up and say Slytherin so I can go eat and sleep, he thought to the hat rather than to himself. He was pretty sure it could hear him. If it couldn't, what good would it be?

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
very headstrong. I do not sway easily in my ideas once they are set in my head. That being said, some people call me cruel. This is not my intent. I truly believe that I am acting for good, and those that get in the way are necessary sacrifices. Because I grew up in a very strict atmosphere surrounded by three sisters who were treated much differently than I, I've grown to be very cynical about things. I am annoyed easily and hate a lot of things. Even so when people take time and effort to prove me wrong I will eventually see the error in my ways. I want to be a good person, but when people don't listen sometimes this is very difficult.

User Image

Looks like my brighter side
has gotten a bit darker
I must have stepped over
my four leaf clover
'cause someone drank my
half-filled cup of water

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Unsorted|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked with the other first years, extreme confidence exuding from him. He was called up next and he took a seat onto the stool, ready to be sorted into whatever house he was supposed to be in.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm polite, I am always well-mannered. I was taught by my parents to do so, even though I am not of a upper class family, rather a upper middle class type of family. I also am kind of spoiled by my parents a bit, but no more than any other upper middle class kid is. I'm extremely ambitious as well, extremely ambitious. I will stop at almost nothing to succeed, but I tend to succeed fairly, and why, because there is no need to cheat when you work hard enough. Usually working hard rewards you. So that leads me to what else is good about me. I'm diligent and just enough a perfectionist that I get things done right very well. I'm self confident, and I am confident that if I put my mind into it, I can achieve anything. I can also be friendly, if the situation permits. I'm also somewhat intelligent I guess. My parents say I am book smart, but I can be as dumb as a brick when it came to street sense.

Despite my obvious good, I do have some flaws that I am not afraid to admit. That self-confidence can lead to arrogance very, very quickly. I sometimes like to brag a bit it if I do indeed achieve something. I don't even realize I do it sometimes, but I catch myself sometimes...more times than not I suppose. When I am working however, I tend to work alone as well. I at times can have trouble working with other people...well one I can tolerate, but multiple people, I do. I don't put a lot of trust in anyone...either. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing in today's world. But I don't; so I tend not consider many people friends...more acquaintances. Although, if you are one of the lucky ones to actually earn my trust, you'll never lose it. Take a curse for you most likely. I really can't say that part is bad, like the rest of this, but it could be bad at times. Because I tend to not care about other people. I really don't...

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Caleb entered the Great Hall will an extremely shocked and amused face. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he followed the rest of the crowd. His mouth formed an 'o', his eyes darting from left and right, trying to look at everything if he can.

Searching, his eyes landed on his sister, sitting on the Gryffindor Table. He immediately smiled widely. "Fy-Fy! Looki, lookie, lookie, there are floating candles! Can I touch them? Can I? I'll touch them anyways. Oooooooh. Hey, hey, hey what about that? Woooooow," there was so many reaction he could make. He had dashed to the Gryffindor table and disturbed his sister as well as the other from her house.

"Ooh, oooh, Fyfy, wait, I might get sorted soon. I'll come back okay!" He hugged her energetically then went back to the group. Soon, he was called. He trudged down, and sat on the stool, his face still in pure bliss. He was finally getting sorted, it sunk in his mind. He might be sorted to Gryffindor with his sister, and he couldn't ask for anything more! 'Let me be in Gryffindor, let me be in Gryffindor! I wanna be with my sister!'

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Hyper and a complete optimist. I tend to think things positively and I rarely think negatively. Depends on the occasion. There will be no happy thoughts when my ice cream falls to the ground! I’m also cheerful, and I like to smile. FyFy (Hoffman) told me that I look like a dog when I frown or cry. So whenever I cry I hide from her, and probably the rest of the family. So that’s why I’m always smiling. Well, most of the time. I’m also honest ,loving—as how my family tells me—and caring. Even if I’m the youngest, I don’t want to see my siblings and my cousin hurt. I’ll beat up who wants to hurt my family! Well, not right now. Roe tells me that I can’t beat up people yet. And if she heard the news that I did…. I’m in a lot of trouble. I also like to cheer people up! Like my family, I don’t want people frowning while I’m around! I like helping people too! I’m a good boy. At least, what Spar tells me I am.

GRESPECIATTO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 am
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year, Unsorted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

Although she was still looking sheepish all feelings of discomfort were immediately replaced by awe as Ayla followed the others into the great hall. Floating candles, golden platters, colourful banners and the most amazing sight of them all; the ghosts and the beautiful glittering night sky, the ceiling to this masterpiece of a hall. Then her gaze landed on the crowd, and despite how lovely her enviroment was she found herself inexplicably nervous. Stage fright maybe? Ayla swallowed and tried to focus again on the beautiful starry ceiling but eventually found her gaze on the sorting hat, watching anxiously as students were sorted, time going by all too quickly. And before she knew it 'Stone, Ayla!" was called out, and she walked over to the stool, cheeks a half shy half nervous pink and sat down, felt the sorting hat sit on her head, slide down slightly so she could only half see, not sure what to expect, fingers toying with her robes, finding some comfort in the feeling of soft fabric and waited.

♫People say that, in a nutshell I'm♫;
creative minded- I've been drawing with chalks and crayons all my life and as soon as I could use a quill, I wanted some rainbow ink, got some and started drawing. I draw a lot, whether it be with pen pencil chalk crayon or quill.I've been told I'm quite observant too, but then again anyone would be when you have my cousin, Gunilda always trying to pull a prank! I also play a little guitar and sing from time to time, I don't think I'm amazing but I enjoy it. Bubbly to a fault, loyal to my family and those who I consider friends. I can be a little shy around those I admire or um 'like'. I've also been told I can have a temper on me when pushed too far

Out Of Colours: text here

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:48 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Giant Jak

User Image
Jericho Blackwood
Year of Hogwarts: First Year l Wand: (11.5), (Black Ironwood), with (Pegasus Wing Feather) l Age: 11 l Pet: Owl l House: Unsorted
Currently with no one
Mood: anxious

This is where wizards become students. This is where the sorting happens. Jericho with every other student will take their sitting to be placed in the four houses that they will be in for the rest of the year. In his mind he hopes not to be in Slitheryne house. The other three houses, he doesn't mind.

Jericho's Personality

People say that, in a nutshell, I used to be Competitive when it comes to some competition ,especially Quiditch, a carefree personality (during his free time) , Kindhearted and a respecting fellow to his peers, very enduring to any challenge, has been very smart with his academic studies, he was known to have to much fun outside his academic studies.

You seem to be a competitive type,
Carefree and respectful as well,
I know where your path lies...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden walked slowly to the stool when his name was called. His nerves were getting to him only slightly. For the most part, he was just excited. He wanted to know where the hat would put him. Although he was feeling a bit like Gen about all of it. Why would a hat know where he should be put best? It was just a hat after all. He rolled his shoulders and wait quietly as the hat was set on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bad boy? That's what all the random people I've run into say. I get into trouble, I break the law, and no one can do a s**t thing about it because I'm rich. I'm cocky and unforgiving. I think the world owes me everything and I think I'm better than everyone around me. I swear and smoke and amuse myself by being rude to others. My parents don't know where they went wrong with me. Of course they bow to my every command in hopes that by spoiling me I'll stop attempting to dirty the family name. They're wrong of course. Where would the fun be in that. I like a good prank or two. Of course the minute I care about you, I'll become fiercely obsessive, like creepy status obsessive. And I always stand up for those I care about and am loyal to them down to the core. Its just getting in that is the hard part. Also I love a good adventure. I face almost anything head on. Its the only way to get where your going. Exploring is big thing for me. Gets me in trouble, but who the hell cares.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 am
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase cheered as her friends were sorted into Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and waved as they walked off to their tables. Her name was called and she walked slowly up to the hat. She was a mess of nerves. Her hands were shaking and she felt like she was choking on air. Where would the hat put her? She wasn't any house in particular really. She didn't know where she fit in. Maybe the hat wouldn't know and would just kick her out of the school. Could that happen. She gulped and squeezed her eyes shut as the hat was placed on her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm funny and a bit of a handful. If anything I like to get into trouble wherever I can find it. I always put on a face to make sure everyone else is happy. Who cares how I feel inside? I just want the people I love to be okay. I can be a bit tricksy and mischievous at times and I like to play jokes on people to make them laugh. I'm horrible at doing what I' told. My family has always let me get away with everything and given me everything I want so I've become bit of a spoiled brat. I like being the center of attention but I honestly don't know where I fit in. I'm an outsider. I'm not good at making friends and sometimes I feel like I'm a bit of a curse to those that get close to me. I think I'm just a confused kid trying to grow up to quick. But I don't want to be a kid. I want to grow up and be an adult and not have everyone worrying about me. I don't need anyone to look after me okay! I can take care of myself. I'm independent.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

amo10690
User Image

Arianna held on to her friend Nina's arm. It was the only thing keeping her grounded. Her heart was racing as she waited for her name. It wouldn't take too long being her name was Davenport but watching student after student walk forward was killing her. Every time the hat screamed Gryffindor her heart clenched. Hopefully, that would be her soon. She had to follow in her mother's footsteps, she just had to. Her mind kept spinning while she waited. It wasn't until she heard her name that she came back to her senses. She had been squeezing her friend's arm quite hard. She murmured an apology as she left her. She couldn't help but suddenly wish that they both were placed in the same house. With a deep breath she walked to the hat. She held it gingerly and placed it upon her head. Mom, whatever happens I hope you'll be proud of me.

Quote:
Having helped her father take care of her younger siblings has made Ari is a very compassionate person. She will always stand up for what she believes is right. She's easy to get a long with and very loyal to her friends. On the other side of the spectrum she's known to be a bit loud and boisterous. She's not the dumbest person in the world but she tends to not like to focus on all her studies unless it's Defense Against the Dark Arts her true passion. Having a good time is very important to Ari. That being said she still usually does well on all tests. On top of that she's headstrong, a bit stubborn, and she always manages to find some sort of trouble; that might be caused from years of playing football(soccer) with boys. That's right she's a tomboy!

Loyal,
With a strong sense of right and wrong,
With a flair for standing out, I see,
This is an easy choice...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:01 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

mc2
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seymour could only shake his head at how Timothy had taken his mostly joking statement about their houses up. He still found it half funny that his friend thought while Gryffindor was slightly more likely he thought Slytherin was a good choice as well. Seymour didn't really care particularly after all it was just a house and the hat made the choice-not like it really mattered what anyone else did. Besides, Timothy could easily have made the guess since he knew the former houses of both his parents. He saw several other of his peers stepping up to the hat and Timothy and Lillith and finally he heard his full name being called out-"Seymour Benjamin Ryans"-and he winced slightly forever wondering why his parents thought Seymour was a normal good name for a kid.

With a sigh at the name and a shake of his head he stepped forward and sat on the stool like the many others did before him and waited for the hat to make it's verdict.

Seymour Benjamin Ryans
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quick to argue and can handle myself in a fight. I'm used to being considered unusual in a crowd, especially, when around my family from growing up in Paraguay-a blonde father and a strawberry blonde mother with a blue eyed kid does tend to stand out. However, I have also learned to adapt to my surroundings even when I'm the odd one in the crowd.I don't like being the center of attention and easily begrudge others who I feel are ungrateful for what they do have.

I suppose I also have a knack for avoiding studying-which drives my Mum up the wall-along with the occasional disappearing acts I pull. I hate sitting around staring at a book or doing school work, which since my Mum has always home-schooled me so far, drives her up the wall.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was ,silent before speaking....
Adaptable even while you are the odd one,
Quick to argue and fight too,
This is a house you can adapt to...

Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games