Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron kissed Elli back when she leaned up to kiss him. He was completely fine with just one, small kiss in public. However, if it was anything more besides hugging or holding hands, he probably wouldn't do it. Cam knew that she would only try to do more in public to show everyone else that he was hers and he was his, but he didn't understand why she had to. Everyone already knew that, anyway. Even Rui. Which is why the Slytherin girl messed with the couple in the first place. If she thought Cameron was single, she wouldn't have done anything with him. Keeping their relationship a secret wasn't something he wanted to do, though, and he was sure neither did Elli.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

first year - gryffindor
User Image
quidditch - enthusiast

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|| Chell sat down at the House Table that, throughout the year, had become quite familiar. Every meal served, every event seated and even the occasional conversation held in these old seats and on the face of the ageless wood. The long table had seen it through Chell's cycles and winds of emotions; her happiness and her sadness and her anger. It watched her receive her mail and frown at the lack of it. What the old furnishing had perhaps not witness was the creation of friendships. Throughout the year Chell had managed to snag a tiny handful of friends - most acquaintances - but none of which felt like anything more than noise to fill silence. Chell had happily stayed at the side of her sister and strayed only to find solitude, rather than different company.
The thought of her interesting lack of friendships made in her school year passed and went without much reaction from the girl. Instead, she sat eagerly awaiting the final feast to begin.
||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image

Konar Delash
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - gryffindor
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

╔══════════════════╗

In the torch-lit stone walls of the Hall and in the swell of the quickly-rising chatter, the young boy found himself mesmerized in the memories that everyone seemed to have glowing in their eyes.
Pod had enjoyed his first year at this odd and terrifying school immensely, to his great surprise. After the turbulence of the first month, everything began to flow. Both in his studies and acceptance of his setting and in his slow exposure of himself through friendships he never dreamed of possessing. He learned more than he thought possible, experienced more than he could remember and had been dreading the end of it all since late January.
In his never ending surprise for how well everything had turned out, Master Hershel had shown none. In fact, he had continued to show nothing besides smug victory: telling him he had been expecting these outcomes for the younger boy from the start.
It had quickly become clear that the two boys shared more than just one home, now.
The beginning of things seemed overwhelming, and for the first time in a long time, Konar felt excited for a challenge and a change.

╚══════════════════╝

Promise you I'm never givin' up, never givin' up. I won't give in.
Can you wait for the summer again?
Can you hold out for summer again?
Can you ever be home again...
My old house,
my childhood's tomb

A candle burns in your old room, before it goes out I swear I will find you.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli smiled and cuddled into his side happily. "I thought we'd never have a feast together again."She said quietly, looking up at her boyfriend and smiling slightly. She giggled and pulled away from him. "I love you" She said quietly. She was glad they were good again. She would have been bored to death at this feast if they were still fighting..... or she would have just not shown up.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
My Girl Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorSeekerSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image

Remy cuddled the girl beside her, remembering how much she had missed her family in First Year. "Hey now. You'll be going home tomorrow! There's no need for this fuss. It'll be okay. You can sit with me, Heather, Chase, Dhyl, and maybe some others on the train ride tomorrow. For now, put on a happy face! It's your last day of school!" She seriously hoped that helped... The Prefect smiled at David, then glanced at her brother. He had cookies?! She reached over to steal one....

Denied! Romy thwacked her hand away, then smiled awkwardly at Anna. "Er.... she's lactose intolerant?" He didn't want to tell Anna that he made the cookies solely for her, but he also hadn't noticed that Rem was drinking a glass of milk. He smiled at her complement, then acted like it didn't make him want to... squeal with excitement... He looked away, accidentally making eye contact with his sister, who was smirking with her eyebrow raised. His blue eyes silently pleaded her not to say anything, and she gave a light nod. "You know, Anna," she started, causing the younger Bleiddiaid to look horrified up at her, "He does more than just bake. He's a fantastic artist." Remy winked at her brother, eyes proving that she would have fun with this.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke propped his head up, watching Steffi. He suddenly felt like he sounded like some rich snob or something complaining about his family life. Great, that wasn't what he wanted to sound like. He almost felt like smacking himself. Well, she did make sense, though. Funny how that slipped by him through the year. "You're right. I really shouldn't think they would kick me out because of a new baby. And, sorry about the topic. It's been on my mind all year." He frowned, thinking hard. "So what are you doing over the summer? I can always drop by to see the place." And promptly see if the staff there remembered him. If they didn't, well, he would make sure that they treated Steffi and the others better. He'd noticed how, unlike the beginning of the year, she actually looked well-fed. A mischievous glint sparked in his eyes as he considered showing the staff back at the orphanage why it wouldn't be a good idea to forget him too soon. He still had friends that went there, after all.

User Image
State: Thinking and plotting
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron wrapped his arm around Elli's shoulder when she cuddled up next to him. "Me neither, he admitted although he did not want to. He wanted to pretend he knew he and Elli would get back together and that everything would be alright with them. Too bad he didn't know that. No one did. What happened seemed like it wouldn't be cured, especially since Elli refused to talk or see Cameron. Suddenly, she pulled away from him, so he dropped his arm and placed it back at his side. A smile formed on his lips when his girlfriend said she loved him, and he was about to respond until he was interrupted by what seemed to be a screaming woman. Hazel eyes darted towards the Slytherin table where Marina was getting yelled at by a small, red envelope which was obviously a howler. Being muggleborn and all, Cameron has never received one from anyone. That was probably the only reason to be glad he was muggleborn rather than born from a wizarding family. At least if both his parents were wizards, his father wouldn't have left.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

Steffi laughed and squeezed him one last time before finally releasing him from her hug. "Some baby isn't ever going to be better than you. Just think about it like this. Your parents chose you, that makes you special." She smiled at Luke and scratched her at her eyepatch right as he asked about the orphanage. "Oh you know... same old same old...." She said with a shrug and one of her classic smirks crawling onto her face. "Making sure my baby brothers aren't be idiots and getting themselves in trouble, and acquiring some money for school supplies and food and s**t like that that's necessary." She shrugged again and tugged on a lock of her hair in thought. "Life of an orphan street rat I suppose."

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elliryanna blinked at the sudden screeching of what she could only identify as a howler. She immediately darted her eyes to the Slytherin table just in time to see a red head running out, and if she looked closely she could see a small smirk on her older sister's face. She really hoped Michelle wasn't somehow behind that. It had sounded awful, even though she hadn't actually caught what the words were saying. She shuddered and turned her eyes back on Cam. Quickly she leaned up and kissed him again, trying to erase the sound of the howler from her ears. She could never imagine getting a howler. It would be terrible. They were so embarrassing and they could end up being really degrading and harmful. "I hope my dad never sends me one of those......"

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron stared at the envelope that ripped itself up. It was weird knowing that someone even created howlers. Subconsciously, Cameron wondered how angry the person who created them had been during that moment. He gave Elli his attention after she had kissed him. "Your dad wouldn't do that, would he?" Cam asked slightly worried that her father really would send her a howler. He hasn't sent one yet, he reminded himself. Even though her father wasn't pleased with her and Cameron dating before he could meet the boy, the man hadn't sent any screaming letter.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:57 am
User Image

Elli shrugged and cuddled back into his side. "I doubt he would, I mean he's not a terrible guy, just a bit... old fashioned I guess....." She shrugged again and smiled up at Cam, kissing his cheek gently. "Nothing to worry about. He never gets that mad......at me...." She giggled innocently. It was true. Her father would never be angry at her except maybe slightly. Never angry enough to even think of sending a howler. Other people.... boys in particular.... well that was a different story. She doubted Cam could ever piss him off enough either though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

Keith sighed, they had lost again! To Slytherin of all houses! He grumbled uner his breath as he sho a glare down the table to Remy. If they had won at Quidditch they wouldn't have lost so horribly. "We should have won." he grumbled.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 am
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Excited}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Her heels clicked as she moved across the hall. She made her way up to the podium, and a hush went over the hall. She scanned the hall and looked over the students with pride in her heart. Happy with all the children they currently had, she loved the excitement coming from them. Inari let the silence set for a moment, and then began."We have made it through another school year here at Hogwarts, and I want to thank you all for being apart of that. We would be nothing with out our wonderful student body. For those of you who are leaving, thank you for being apart of our family and we wish you well in your new adventures. I do hope to see the rest of you here next year.She paused and looked over to the table she had spend her years of schooling at. She was proud to be a member of this school and was happy that she hadn't left it. Most of her life has been spent in this buidling and she wouldn't have it any other way."Now on to business. I'd like to announce our Professor of the Year, Professor Powell! I am very proud of our staff and just want to say you all do a marvelous job. Now on to the quidditch cup. This year the winner is, Slytherin! So congratulations! It was a wonderful season and I hope to see more of you out there on the field next year. Now on the the house cup,again Slytherin! Congratulations! Now I'm sure you are all starving, so let get to the food!" Inari finished up her speech, by clapping her hands. Food appeared in front of every one, as all the cloth around the hall turned green and displayed the serpent of the slytherin house once more. As the corner of her mouth turned up into a smirk she moved to the large chair in the center of the staff table.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna shrugged when no one took one of her cookies, and pulled the package back into her lap. She occasionally reached down and took a cookie, bringing it to her lips to nibble on it. She blinked at Romy as he explained his sister's dairy problem, then glanced at the glass of milk the older girl had been sipping from. The second year raised an eyebrow, but ignored the questions popping up in her head, like why Romy was freaking out so much, and why Remy had a devilish look on her face... Another cookie, and Annabeth looked to Remy as she spoke. The girl smiled, and turned to Romy. "Really? Romulus! You didn't tell me you could draw. You have to show me some of your drawings, okay? Promise?" she said, tilting her head to look up at him. The voice of the Headmistress filled the Great Hall, only to announce that Slytherin had won everything this year. Annabeth sighed, and looked back at her two Quidditch-playing friends. "We'll win next year. Gryffindor will take both cups. I just know it!" she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. The girl was pumped, already excited about the year to come. "I think as long as Remy keeps up her scoring average, and Romy catches all the Snitches, we'll win for sure. Right?" Quidditch wasn't really her strong subject, but she had been to enough games to understand the important parts. And she planned on attending even more games next term. She had friends on most of the teams now, after all. As the feast appeared before her, Anna wrapped up her package of cookies and put them in her pocket. She would snack on them on the train ride home tomorrow. They were too good to not save for another day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron wrapped his arm back around Elli as she cuddled into him once again. "You got that right," he said when the redhead mentioned her father being old fashioned. In today's time and day, Cameron wouldn't have ever expected that he needed to ask a girl's dad for permission before asking her out. However, it did make sense in a way After all, if Cam ever had a daughter, he'd probably want to meet the boy who wanted to go out with her before they actually did go out. His thoughts were interrupted by a soft pair of lips crashing against his cheek. As smile crept on his face as he looked down at his girlfriend. A nervous chuckle escaped his lips as Elli giggled. Just because her father never got angry at her didn't mean he wouldn't ever get angry at Cameron. When Professor Evernight began her speech, the Gryffindor boy clapped for Professor Powell as he was awarded with professor of the year. His clapping died down a little when Slytherin was announced winner of both of the cups. Hazel eyes landed on Keith as he grumbled that they should have won. Immediately, Cameron flashed him a deathly glare. Maybe if I made the team instead of you, we would have won! But nooo 'cause you think you're so great at quidditch! He wanted to shout this at the blond boy. The only thing that stopped him was the fact that he would have caused a scene in front of the entire castle. The only reason why you even made the team was so that you'd shut up already! Of course, it wasn't like Remy put Cameron on the immediate team at the beginning of the year, either. So he was still angry at the captain about that as well.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games