Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:25 am
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Table

Noah was slightly taken aback by the older student. He really didn't think about the fact that he didn't know his way around that was true, but he was fairly good with directions. Noah tried to be very friendly in how he was presenting himself to everyone, this older student would be no different. "Oh I'm sorry, I guess I didn't think about that... I was just finished eating and getting kind of tired. Would you want to show me where it is?" He said with a persuasive smile.

((OOC-- Haha sorry I just wanted to go explore what else was happening around the school razz ))

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:52 am
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria smirked. Oh, the type that believes that he can manipulate her. No one had ever managed to, and she doubted he could start now. She crossed her arms, obviously thinking. "Well, there is a problem with that. I'm the fifth year prefect, and I have to show all the first years to the common room, not just you. Can't show favouritism, after all. I would wait, and You'll be able to see it in a bit." There was a reason she hated dealing with the younger years, and suddenly she was reminded of them. None knew the pecking order of the house yet, and none had an idea about where they fit into that order. She was suddenly reminded of an argument with a first year a couple of years ago, mostly about self importance and whether he mattered or not when he hadn't proven himself. That had actually been fun, but the first year had been an annoying git. Hopefully this one would prove to be different.

----------------------------------
State: Watchful
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

JayzStar13

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Noah staying calm and collected on the outside was internally growing frustrated. He just wanted to go look around. He wasn't sure why the prefect was giving him such a hard time, but being that it was his first day he didn't want to make any enemies. There would be plenty of time for that in the coming months and years. Noah smiled, "Okay, thank you," and went to sit back down with the twins. He wasn't finished with that prefect. Noah was patient. That was for sure.

pheonixfeather1007
Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:30 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Slytherin Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien watched Dom's gaze travel to the Ravenclaw table, and saw when Marina's eyes drifted from their fellow Slytherin to the spot he was searching. When she gave him a suspicious look, he shrugged ever so slightly and looked away. It wasn't his place to tell anyone at all about Dom and Grace, after all. Damien might not care if the world knew about him and Marina, but then, Damien had never been as close to his family as Dom was. He sighed a bit, glancing back to the Hufflepuff table, and to the four figures leaving the hall, one leaving via levitation. Poor girl. He offered a wry smile. "Well, if Michelle does kill anyone, I do hope she knows how to cover up the evidence. Otherwise she'll be finishing school in Azkaban." It was a joke; really. He didn't honestly think that Michelle would murder anyone... although if she were going to, this would be exactly the reason to do it. He smiled at Marina. "Can you imagine being that excited about new first years? I barely even notice them until I look up and the table is more crowded than before." Ironically, that statement prompted him to scan his own table and... wow. There were a lot of new snakes this year. Interesting. He chuckled a bit and turned back to his two friends.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: No pressure... | Your time is up in too many places: Damien and Dominic | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina very nearly rolled her eyes in exasperation at Damien's shrug, but let it go. Getting him to hell her anything right now was very unlikely. A small laugh escaped from her at his joke, and she shook her head, looking amused. "Don't be silly, Damien, if it's Michelle doing the killing there will be no evidence. Other than screams of terror, I mean."

His next statement actually made her look around the Slytherin table, her brown eyes looking over each and every new first year. The majority of them looked alright, excluding maybe the pair of twins, who exuded an air of power. Or they thought they did, anyways. She loved watching the new firsties, particularly the ones who thought they were actually cunning, actually dangerous, at the tender age of eleven. Personally, she found them hilarious. None of them could even do any actual spells, so it wasn't like they could really hurt anyone. Of course when they got older... That was when she tended to start watching her back.

"Geez, there's a lot of little serpents slithering about," she remarked lightly. "We're popular this year." There were quite a lot of them, all trading cold stares and false niceties. If they were lucky, maybe there would be a bit of drama already. Watching the little ones verbally duke it out was always fun. "But of course the difference between Slytherin and Hufflepuff is that while they make new friends, we..." she glanced around once more. "Judge their every move." the redheaded girl finished. She was only half joking.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

The conversation between Noah's new acquaintances had died down a little bit, so he was looking around the Great Hall observing every detail the architecture and design of the building had to offer, his eyes then gazed down the line of the table noticing the other students. A red-haired girl, probably just as lethal as she was pretty and a boy who looked to be around the same age caught his eye, they seemed to be checking out the other first years. He couldn't tell if they were judging them or if they were interested in getting to know any of the first years, himself included. He wanted to introduce himself, but he didn't want to force the issue. So, he nodded his head as if saying "Hey," to the both of them.

Noah knew he needed to find at least a couple friends in the older years, that's just how the rules of the game were played: get an older student to take him under their wing, and then once they left Hogwarts, their spot in the hierarchy of the Slytherin house would be his. That was Noah's tactical side thinking, but deep down he knew it would be nice to have an older student looking out for him...

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

JayzStar13

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:01 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Slytherin Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

User Image

Damien quirked an eyebrow at Marina's statement that Michelle could cover it up. He smiled, leaning forward a bit, his eyes playful. "It's not that I would condone the murder of mostly-innocent Hufflepuffs, of course. It's just that, well, it's not as though we need another terrible story in our House's history. Fourth year Slytherin manages to murder entirety of Hufflepuff House, excluding best friend and younger sister, in their sleep. Think of how long that story would circulate the halls." Damien highly doubted Slytherin House would ever hear the end of it. They certainly hadn't heard the end of any of the other stains on their records. When Marina took note of the sheer amount of first years, he nodded in agreement, his expression a bit strained when she mentioned their house judging rather than making friends with the new students. Judging. He'd been one of the ones doing that first year... what an ugly reminder. He sighed a bit. "Well, we can always hope a few of them grow out of it." He certainly had, he thought, smiling at the thought. He took Marina's hand, his eyes sparkling a bit. He then noticed one of the first years looking over at them, and offered him a small smile and returned his nod of greeting. He wondered if that first year was one of the ones judging. Not that he knew to judge what he saw, of course. Chances of him knowing that Marina was a halfblood were minimal.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
I keep thinking someone is going to overhear us talking about this and start a rumor that Michelle is actually planning it XD Probably an ickle firstie, of course.

Also, Forgotten, I don't suppose we should jump the gun and start a confirmed rumor that Damien and Marina are dating?

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

JayzStar13

XxXDevil-chan
Quoted for the OOC statement wink

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:48 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: No pressure... | Your time is up in too many places: Damien and Dominic | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina nodded, smirking. "It would be breaking news, I'm sure. 'Yet Another Evil Slytherin' and all. It'd be the new school newspaper greatest story, anyways. Tragic, but unforgettable." She noticed his expression change ever so slightly at her comment about judging, and instantly felt bad. She hadn't wanted him to feel bad. She smiled when he took her hand and leaned into him slightly, then spotting one of the first years giving them a nod. The comers of her mouth quirked up slightly as she gave the boy a slight smile back, squeezing Damien's hand. "There's always a few," she said quietly.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

OOC: That would be hilarious. I think we should wait just a little bit longer. It's only the start of term feast, after all. Any rumors would just be formulating.

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

JayzStar13

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda darted her eyes over to the first year who Eretria spoke too. She raised an eyebrow when she realized he had gotten up to go to the common room. Although the boy apologized, the fifth year scoffed lightly. She looked over at Eretria and waited to see what her response would be. A small smirk stretched on her lips. That was the type of answer she expected her friend to give. Amanda looked back at Noah, waiting for him to start an argument; however, when he failed to do so, Amanda slumped in her chair. Bored, she turned to see what the other Slytherin students were doing. That was when she overheard a conversation about Michelle killing the entire Hufflepuff table. Curious, the chaser looked over at the Hufflepuff table to see three students get up. Wait, no. Two students get up. One was levitated. The younger Slytherin student ran after them, then the four left the Great Hall. What happened? she wondered, cocking an eyebrow as the bunch left the room.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Noah felt slightly comforted in the other boy's responsive nod and the girl's slight smile, even if it was merely a measure of common courtesy. He kept awkwardly glancing over at the two of them talking. "Man, I wish I could just go talk to them," he thought, but he could tell that they were discussing something important & secretive, but couldn't make out exactly what they were saying.

Then, he heard a stir as a group of Hufflepuffs left the Great Hall in a hurry. "It's only been a couple hours and already things are getting intense." He was sure it was going to be an exciting year, but he still wanted to know what the two students, the ones who he had the brief exchange with, were talking about.

The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty
kiska166

JayzStar13

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image
First Year-Slytherin-Muggleborn-Single

Karyna stood up from her seat. "I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Karyna." She offered her hand for a hand shake. These two just appealed to her for some reason or another. "I am hoping to make some..." and Karyna thought to herself for a moment."...good acquaintances." she finished. She did not believe that these two would be accustomed to a normal friendship. They seemed too attached to one another. "I was hoping," as she stepped a bit closer to the girl, "too get to know you a little bit better. What is your name?"

phoenixfeather1007

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:37 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold

User Image
Head Girl Annabelle Emery Rich
Seventh Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect

Slow, tedious clicks of high heels against stone floors echoed under the string of laughter, idle gossip, and scrutiny. Long blonde locks cascaded in gently sweeping curls that bounced with every lithe step. The gleam of pale green danced across the table of serpents as she walked down the aisle to eye each and every new first year in turn—not that it mattered—she would be graduating this year, and if anything, she was reveling in her last Sorting Feast, ever.

Some of the new first years were quite curious in her eyes, and several, held the familiar family traits that she could subtly recognize on the face of the youths. An air of regal class embodied her as she whimsically sighed and joined the rest of her table near the dead center. She spotted her cousin, down on his luck, with his friends. She eyed the other prefects and smiled warmly at them. As she had arrived, she’d seen a group of Hufflepuff, loyal lot as ever, rush a levitating student away. Glancing to Amanda, Eretria, and Jasmine, her fellow teammates, she cocked a curious brow. ”What happened over there?”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Fashionably: Classy
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:59 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His head, tied to a string to puppeteer him to life, had nodded along dutifully to the beat of Marina and Damien’s voices as they carried on. He wasn’t quite sure what they were even talking about anymore, his attention had dissuaded as his crystal gaze carried up and down the table. His cousin had just joined them, and he decidedly avoided her gaze as he turned his head the other way to look past. He’d heard meager increments of conversations left and right, and heard surnames that rung a distant bell in his mind. He glanced over towards where Rivers and then the Sinclairs sat, convinced that he must have heard of their families before when he was with his own father. The boy who’d introduced himself as Noah earlier seemed bored out of his mind, maybe just as bored as Dominic was.

But that was quite the lie, wasn’t it? He wasn’t bored. He was…. He didn’t know what he was.

”Welcome to Slytherin, mate,” Dom offered with the inclination of his head after he noticed Damien and Marina had offered the subtlest of greetings. ”Dominic Montague—but call me Dom.

“Don’t let Eretria there scare you,”
he smirked as he jerked a thumb towards the prefect who’d been quick to tell him that he’d got lost in the maze of the castle—especially considering he had no idea where the secret entrance to the common room was in the dungeons. ”She comes off a bit crass, but, she’s nice….. y’know, when you look past the poison and the fangs.” He smirked humorously, a glean shining bright in his eye like a twinkle of mischief as he glanced back and forth between the two serpents.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 am
User Image

User Image

Noah got internally excited that one of the older students came to introduce themselves. He knew Slytherin was the perfect house for him, even if he was the first person ever in his family to be a Slytherin, but he didn't realize how much more difficult it would be to meet people. Noah laughed at the joke Dom made about the prefect who stopped him. ....Eretia.. So THATS her name... he thought glancing back over at her.

"Noah Rivers," he responded with the same nod of his head, "No, it's totally okay. I mean she was probably right. I have no idea where anything is, I just wanted to go explore, but I guess that's a good way for me to get myself into trouble." Noah said with a smirk. He lived for getting himself into trouble. "So what year are you?" he asked in an effort to keep the conversation going.

Essy ze Ninja

JayzStar13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:08 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He chuckled softly under his breath, a light smirk playing at his lips as he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. Just last year, he knew, he’d have interrogated him, pick a part his mind, try and find what makes him tick. That Slytherin instinct was still there though, and it was hard to fight the iron smirk chiseled in his sharp daunting features.
”Heh, and we wouldn’t want you deducting point from our house before the feast’s even begun—not a great way to make friends like that here, bloke.” Okay, so maybe that was still a bit of a serpentine answer, but, it was imbedded in him; he couldn’t deny that fact.

”I’m fourth year, and I’m the beater for the quidditch team.” He continued his introduction at last. His family was well known, the Montague’s have been an elitist pureblood family since the days the International Statute of Secrecy was inducted, forsaking all muggle ties save for the hidden affairs done in efforts for the French king when monarchy was still at reign. But now, his family was probably most famous for the ongoing blood feud with the Nott family, that, and his father is Head of Department of Mysteries…

”So what’s your story mate?” For a boy of such high breeding, he spoke with such a lax tame and untamed rebellion unaccustomed to most pureblood children.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games