Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:00 pm

Angel Natavi
RavendorFoxx

I personally would say, Vixen. But, my opinion might be biased, seeing as I'm a fox furry... Then again, there just aren't enough Furry stories out there, anyways... I can't find ANY books with anthropomorphic foxes (except in the Kamigawa series of Magic the Gathering, which took me forever to find, anyways.), or other anthropomorphic mammals for that matter... But, there are plenty of human females running amuck in special military suits of armor. That's just my opinion, though. wink

You were saying?
User Image

That looks fantastic! You got a story or a bio to go with it? Maybe make her an RP character? (Try "From Deep Within" if not. We need some more RPers in there, anyways. 3nodding mrgreen )

edit: My only suggestion would be to slightly redden the scratches on the armor... so make it look more used and/or oxidized from the heavy blows. 3nodding Other than that, it's AWESOME!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:04 pm

Hmm... Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that the next time I am working on it. I wasn't sure on how to make that work though. Thanks!

And she already is an RP character. I have a FURLO role play going on Yiffstar right now. She is my main, so yeah.

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:14 pm

Angel Natavi
Hmm... Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that the next time I am working on it. I wasn't sure on how to make that work though. Thanks!

And she already is an RP character. I have a FURLO role play going on Yiffstar right now. She is my main, so yeah.

No problem. If you ever need someone to do any editing and/or coloring jobs, I'm your dog. I need a project anyways...

Yiffstar... hmmm... Adult rated RPing? Have fun. 3nodding
Well, if you ever want to use her again, the suggested RP would be a good one. mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:19 pm

Well, if you want to make another version of her from scratch, go right on ahead. I need a Mjolner armor suit anyway.

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:21 pm

Angel Natavi
Well, if you want to make another version of her from scratch, go right on ahead. I need a Mjolner armor suit anyway.

My scanner is crap, so I can't sketch and scan like I would like to. So, if you want to sketch it, I'll do everything else. 3nodding sweatdrop

Halo Mjolnir armor is awesome...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:28 pm

I don't sketch. I can't. My pencil scetching is crap. So I use photoshop to do all of my work. Even the line art.

And yes it is. Thankfully, I have a couple pics of the female version from HALO 1.

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:40 pm

Angel Natavi
I don't sketch. I can't. My pencil scetching is crap. So I use photoshop to do all of my work. Even the line art.

And yes it is. Thankfully, I have a couple pics of the female version from HALO 1.

Ah... well, you must be pretty experienced to be able to do that.

Have you seen Red vs. Blue? Hilarious!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:47 pm

Eh. I have my skills. And the thing is, I don't use a pad, I use a mouse. (Bragging shamelessly here.)
And no I havn't. I have heard that about it though.

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:54 pm

Angel Natavi
Eh. I have my skills. And the thing is, I don't use a pad, I use a mouse. (Bragging shamelessly here.)
And no I havn't. I have heard that about it though.

I don't have a pad, and using a mouse it just more ... natural. Anyways... if I'm drawing, I like to look at the paper, rather than draw while staring at a screen. 3nodding
So... as soon as I get a new scanner, I'll be able to edit my lemur that I just finished... And, I'll redo that bat... maybe edit some more of my Rick Piccies... hmmm... So, that's why I look for someone else to make a sketch for me to edit... my scanner and my own sketching SUCKS! I can edit and color and add texture pretty well, though. (I can make your armor look blotchy/wet/smoky/etc... fun fun... )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:56 pm

Really? Can you make the current one look more metalic? Hard and well.. metally instead of like plastic?

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:56 pm

I can also make fur look ... well, furry... to an extent...

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:57 pm

Angel Natavi
Really? Can you make the current one look more metalic? Hard and well.. metally instead of like plastic?

I might... I'll mess with it, and see what I can do...

RavendorFoxx

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm

Do you want it a grainy metal, or a smooth metal?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm

RavendorFoxx
Angel Natavi

I might... I'll mess with it, and see what I can do...
Awsome. I eargerly await your work.

Angel Natavi

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:02 pm

RavendorFoxx
Do you want it a grainy metal, or a smooth metal?
Umm... grainy. Grainy for the green, smooth for the gold. If you can. If not, then grainy for all.
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games