Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil eyed Ronyo then walked into the ring. He held up his wand as he thought what spell would be best to take down the 7th year. There was that one spell Gracie attempted. He shook his head it was to much of a risk, she.... It was no mater now. Looking up he called out “Vox Dementis” pointed the wand at Ronyo as he called the Babbling curse hope to cut off any vocal spells from the older boy.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

User Image

Rick was standing off to the side, being ignored again. To be honest, he really didn't want to be here. Just the thought of having a wand drawn on him made him remember his time with his mother. However, he should at least make an attempt, right? Looking over to Darius, he eyed the second year warily, not knowing if the boy was going to hex him or not. He just shoved his hands into his pockets and waited.

----------------------------------
State: Anxious
OOC: ...

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius watched some of the matches none of them where pared up with another student. So why was he and Rick did Ronyo think Darius needed the handicap, that he could not hold his own. He sat down on the grass and watched him and Virgil duel as well as some of the other's most of the people he knew form Quidditch. Even when the person was vs someone older the duel was one on one. He clenched his fist already wanting to punch something.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria snickered at the sight of Marina's mouth. She really shouldn't laugh, to be honest. Then Marina's spell hit her when she was distracted, and the snicker became a full blown laugh. She gasped out a quick Finite between breaths and the spell ended. Her smirk, however didn't disappear. "I was just figuring your dentist missed you. I wonder if you miss the hair stylist as well. Perdopilus!"

State: Prepared
OOC: ...
Wearing

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane was surprised when the girl sent her first spell out but her not surprised enough to not respond. "Scutum!" Jane shouted, her wand suddenly becoming a shield. The spells was absorbed by the shield instantly. So taking extra classes really was useful. Jane normal wasn't one to block spells but she didn't plan on sinking anytime soon.
Jane's wand reverted back to it shape and she was ready again. "Confringo!" Pointing the spells at the ground directly in front of Belle.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year

Marina was pleased that her spell had actually hit this time, but her smirk disappeared when her hair started falling out. It was at times like these that she was actually grateful for having thick, curly hair. The spell wasn't as drastic as it might have been on someone with finer, straighter hair, though that didn't stop her from yelping when several clumps of red locks fell out. "Finite! Finite!" It took her two tries to manage to mostly stop it; she was freaking out as much as any teenage girl would when faced with hair loss. "Whitethorne..." she muttered darkly, before her brown eyes glinted dangerously. "I don't think I'm the only one in need of a trip to the salon. Your hair's been looking a bit thin lately. I can fix that. Profundus!"  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

As Chase tried to dodge, his footing slipped a little, and this little messup resulted in getting hit, at full force, with the slug-vomiting hex. As he hurled a slug, Chase felt sickened, perhaps a bit diseased. It was utterly disgusting. Not willing to lose to a simple slug spell, Chase cast forth one of the nastiest spell he learned, "Furnunculus." That was slightly mean, even he had to admit.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun didn't even make an attempt to dodge or deflect the knockback jinx thrown at him. He simply stood, and as he was hit lost his balance and fell to the ground. The Gryffindor sat there, wondering if that was enough. But eh, perhaps humor himself for awhile longer. "Serpensortia," he cast.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William watched to himself, noticing what was happening around him. Heather glaring at him was not only blatant, but rather amusing. He just chuckled to himself. When was the girl going to realize he really did not care. He had to leave for personal reasons that she did not need to know about. And her glaring at him wasn't going to make him sympathetic. It wasn't going to make him feel bad for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. She didn't like him to begin with. He honestly did not understand why she gave him Vice Captain. He gave her the captainship to avoid a leadership role, but she had insisted. William hated being stuck in that role. He never liked it, but it was almost forced on him to a point.

He kept to himself even more chuckling as thoughts about Quidditch ran through his head. I don't know why she is mad at me anyway, because he didn't score any of the points this year. He played horrible. He did not mean all that much to the team.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl watched in horror as his clear skin broke into nasty boils. "You bleeding git! What is wrong with you?!" His voice rang across their little ring, eyes full of anger. There was no way he was about to lose this duel. Not now, not ever. A grin crossed his face as he chose his next spell. "Let's hear that pretty voice, Henrick! Vox Dementis!" The babbling charm erupted from the tip of Dhylan's wand, a smirk on the boy's face. Hopefully, the Ravenclaw would slip while he was speaking and say something the Hufflepuff could use against him.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Dueling
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Answering a summons.

Sam frowned when the Gryffindor boy summoned a snake. The animal slithered towards him. "Finite," he said, ending the boy's illusion. Then he tried to think of another spell to cast at the boy.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:54 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

She blinked, instantaneously shocked and utterly excited. Those pale orbs flashed like green wildfire and sparkled with pride and arrogance, this was her element, even if she was going against a seventh year—she trained for this for fun. ”So, you took Alchemy too, I see?” Belle chuckled as Jane easily transfigured her wand and deflected the spell thrown at her.

As soon as Jane moved to retaliate, Belle was ready. ”Protego!” She demanded with the flick of her wand, but the spell never went for her, she realized a little too late. Belle jumped back as the earth exploded beneath her, the grass and soil loosened as cracks split into the dirt. The heel of her shoe almost got caught and Belle had to admit, that was pretty clever—but she still had a few tricks up her sleeves too. She’ll just have to be a bit more careful. ”Oppugno,” Belle recited quickly moving around the small crater in the ground, pointing her wand to Jane and focusing on her jewelry; the owls, the pocket watch necklace, hopeful to animate them into attacking her and her focus on the duel.

Fashionably: Ravishing
Troubles: Curiosity

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

Ronyo cracked his neck as the second year joined him in the ring and was really looking forward to seeing what the always arrogant boy could actually do when his words would not suffice as a final point. The boy had talent or at least was able to think a few moves ahead with the sudden use of the babbling curse. The idea would be to cut Ronyo off from his basic spell line and give the young boy time to line up a stronger attack. The Head Boy was not going to treat this duel with any less enthusiasm as he would go up against someone of his own class level. Virgil was going to give it everything he had to try and really beat Ronyo, and the white haired seventh year would match that determination to give a great duel.

A quick leap out of the way had Ronyo rolling into a summersault and then popping up as his feet came back around to the ground. His left hand snapped out his Blackwood wand and pointed to the ground just in front of Virgil. He had used this next combo before but never against anyone who was still actually here at Hogwarts anymore.

Reducto!

The spell slammed into the ground and send dirt and small bits of smoke scattering into the air. Ronyo moved quickly, holding back the want to use his apparition ability to cover even quicker, going around to the boy’s left flank and then brought his wand up just in front of his own mouth. He really did love this particular use of the spell, which he figured normally was supposed to be used against someone to make them worry about the sudden appearance of flames in their mouth, but the dragon of Slytherin always used it a bit differently.

Halitus Capiscum!” Ronyo made a quick inhale and then blew out as hard as he could while holding his wand to continue the effect, flames rolled out from his mouth and into the dirt cloud and the location where Virgil had been.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase chuckled. Absolutely nothing. Well, at least not what he could think of. He was perfectly happy the way he was. Though puzzled at Dhylan's odd declaration, the Ravenclaw soon came to the realization that the babbling curse was cast upon him. He bit down on his tongue, trying to prevent himself from rambling on about something potentially embarrassing. But when words spilled from his mouth, it dictated the lesson learned from his last History of Magic class. Chase found this amusing.

HIs throat slightly dry and tired from the little lesson, Chase cast Finite on himself to stop rambling on. "Now, wasn't that an interesting lecture?" Chase said. "Impedimenta."

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Well that ended fast. His spell, as soon as it materialized, was already dissipated. Sun was about to cast another spell, when he totally forgot his hand movements. Was it a swish and a flick, or a downward semi-circle and a point? It was all too complicated for the boy to remember. "Flipendo!" Sun cast, putting emphasis on the wrong vowels.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games